Easiest wau to an hero ?

easiest wau to an hero ?

Attached: 4E0A69D1-1D94-45AC-92A1-7572A9171811.jpg (800x500, 11K)

hopefully i wont have to but just in case

Charcoal suicide

what is}

the easiest way is to not do it

Attached: 1532760193784.gif (659x576, 137K)

but i do not do it, i will remain alive

if, sorry

it may be harder in the short term to make make your life easier on yourself but in the long term you won't regret it

Yelling the nigger word in Detroit

ok, well i am working for making life better, just planning to kill myself in the case it doesnt work out, which it might

Attached: 0a5aae05b9c512f29f87aef512524eea.jpg (628x800, 135K)

i dont like our army, its just fight for israel, and not even our own country

if it doesn't work the first time you try alone you should try to get someone else to try to help you. you don't have to outright tell them you're depressed just say something like "hey do you want to play a video game, i'm not feeling too good". spending time with other people can help a lot. and if you don't have anyone to help you, the internet makes it a very easy to find nice people and make new friends.

Attached: 6339DEF0B28D4B69A60EC4DAE992454E.jpg (400x533, 46K)

part of the problem, i have a boyfriend, but he lives super far away and idk if i will ever get to see him ;_;
but rrason for this thread is an irl problem with family, i am hoping situation works out, just preparing for if it doesnt. i dont know of anywhere to go

if you're still in school that's something you should talk to your counsellor about
otherwise you should try to find a job so you can eventually move out, maybe you can move in with your boyfriend if he has space

i dont have a councillor
and my boyfriend lives in australia so that is not an option

your school doesn't have a counsellor? i guess if the family issue is something really serious you should talk to the police, but if not then if you're old enough to get a job you should try to find one and start to save up to move out eventually, if you're not old enough i guess the only thing to do is wait it out.

im taking it online

oh, ok. do you have anyone else in the family you can talk to?

no