Okay assholes... I'm Illuminati... AMA

Here's the bigges redpill in plain sight...

Chaos,
Order,
Balance...

This is why we use the trinity. The triangle. The pyramid. We left this message out there for you in plain sight but obviously mankind nowadays is too stupid to figure this shit out.

6 pyramids mean 6 universal personality types... Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional.

Fuck why do I even care?

Attached: d32bba34-f516-4116-bf61-9c6b124c3e3c-3c1dddba5cb6.small.jpg (378x224, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAett73UWjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What type am i

you're a fucking idiot

investigative.

Are your masters the grey aliens

proof me wrong. If you can. Good for you.

wait, who told you this?

Attached: pfJnkE4jJ2ml.gif (510x370, 2.02M)

There can never be balance otherwise you are stagnating (dead) and lose the game. QED

Pyramid has 5 corners though

How can I be a henchmen!?

How do you join? Do you just get recruited via lower level organizations like the Masons? Through "political advocacy" groups like the CFR? What kinds of careers do they generally groom from? Do they start young or do they typically look only for people who are established/ older adults?

you're forgetting about the center.

the center of a pyramid creates a perfect alliance.

>proof me wrong.
done

based leafnigger

Should we forgive the sins of our fathers or become the four horsemen?

more autistic than leave of legends role play forums

more autistic than league of legends role play forums

It's rather organic. You're not recruited. You have to have some sort of universal understanding. You have to figure it all out on your own how the balances of power work. Once you do you climb up the ladder. Becoming an illuminati is very organic. Most of us seek knowledge beyond what is known to the public. Most of us have a gift to see beyond manipulation aka the game. If you have a third eye and can see what most people can't... you're on the right path. However... this path does not guarantee you success because some simply realize the price to pay for this knowledge is too much.

Attached: OR-Wilson-River_2012-8_CS_003-c.jpg (1140x660, 248K)

Mind, body, soul
X
Light, dark, natural

It is 3x3 you dunces. 9 is the total. It is referenced everywhere. So is the holy 3 which is just the fags in the northern hemisphere thinking the Browns and the blacks are powerless fools.

God white people can be so fuckING narcissistic and stupid.

Terrible LARP. We expect better here.

There is no real secret knowledge. Once you understand the true nature of the universe or the true nature of nature you realize how it all works. Camp out in nature naked and afraid style for a week and you will understand the natural mechanisms of this world.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Why so much faggotry?

Attached: image.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

So it is just jewish wordplay and a pile of jewshit, I guess. This is tiresome.

if you understand the nature of things and balance you know what the deals made with grays will end like

Wilson body explain why there's a big detrivore living in the soil OR am I gonna hafta schizo post?
>honk honk
Truly a terrible larp.
>sageru

Attached: 0097C5C6-3C88-4B47-9CD5-D917E84513B5-643-000001530541424A.png (1024x1024, 560K)

Is that secrit illuminaughty broken English?

No, there are those among us who are powerful. That is what separates us from the Jew. When they get scared. The Jew is the sworn enemy of the demigod.

Hitler's energy can be seen coming from years away. Hitler was just a vessel. They can't stop us.

So we await this white man's version of the pen or "son" (Hitler being the sword or father- Hitler was the father of man). Happens every 1k years, starting with Jesus the first one of us they killed.

The Jewish filth will not stop our energy.

Go back to Africa

>this is why we built the pyramids
>we
WE WUZZ

Give hints to future events illuminate

Lincoln = blacks being freed from whites (war & death)
Hitler = whites being freed from Jews (war & death)

They both died at the same age, because they were a continuation of the same energy.
Dr. King = black civil rights (civil disobedience & destroyed lives)
??? = white civil rights (civil disobedience & destroyed lives)

2048 is when we whites see the man who represents us die. Most of us will suffer with him, as we did with Hitler.

Think these pink hat protests are just something silly? Think again. It is building up energy.

Think about how small the civil war was compared to WWI which built up to WWII.

Civil disobedience on a grand scale with the aid of social media.

I could be wrong because the millennium is at play. Time (rotations around the sun) is a huge factor. The millennium better not boil down to pewdipie and vidya.

i am investigative right?

Germany is a huge enemy of the Jew because they care about virtue. The Jew only cares about money.

All matter is made out of light.
Light can produce a force on all matter (Force = mass • acceleration).
All matter can produce light if sufficient energy is applied to it.
The photon is the smallest particle. This is why light travels the fastest, smaller things have higher potential velocities than larger things: F = m • a and a = F / m. Once a photon is released from matter it accelerates, in a vacuum, to the speed of light ~3 × 10^8 m/s. Once it is accelerated to that velocity, it will stay at that velocity, not being acted upon by any other force. The only thing close to being fast enough to speed it up by striking it from behind is another photon, but the photon behind another photon will never catch up to it because it left after it, and can also not be accelerated any further.
This is Occam's Razor, either light is matter, it affects and is affected by matter, or it is something entirely different that cannot be explained or understood: the simplest explanation is that it is matter.
All larger forms of matter are light slowed down via friction.
This also explains dark matter/energy, these things do not exist, the mass of all the light in the observable universe has not been accounted for.
This also explains why the galaxies are accelerating away from each other, the galaxies are shedding mass in the form of light in all directions. Action -> equal opposite reaction, stars and galaxies eject mass, and move apart.

i met a guy irl one time who literally said the same stuff about pyramids and chaos majik and other weird crap. i told him he was gay and he said he would cast a sigil or some gay shit on me. he got arrested for driving on lsd. op is even gayer than he was.

Attached: 1552413540659.jpg (425x301, 27K)

>can't even fucking spell

oh mr grand wizard of almighty knowledge please share your secrets with us!

Attached: large.jpg (500x485, 237K)

at least some larps are decent/entertaining or at least somewhat believable. This is just straight retarded and the op is obviously underage.

>Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional.
Which one is the best?
Obligatory: how do I get recruited or request help from you guys?

I mean yeah. I understand how energy works. How you at times can feel it on someone or an object. How salem was made important through pain and suffering as are most places where suffering happens. Pussy hat movement though?

Pussy hats lead to... feminist kill squads? Lol

why do u pick 2048

How come you’re all weird gay boys n sheeit? Can’t you just be chill like Parmahansa or something? Nah you gotta be faggots. Also your LARP sucks you dork.

you are deceived by Satan and his angels

Attached: 673e327587d8be387372fa8bd0e740b5.jpg (425x720, 51K)

Go on

How much validity do you give to the Albert pike predictions about ww3?

so you faggots are gonna get Noah'd again, huh ? Good luck with that.

hitler died of old age in latin america, memeflag.

> proof me wrong.

Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (750x466, 160K)

have sex

you don't sound very esoteric, you don't even sound very smart

This is a pretty dumb larp

What do the Illuminati want?

I'm leaving europe to live a comfy life in japan, what do you think about my plan?

Shut up Sand nigger. Our ancient symbols are not from some goddamn sand castles built by Egyptians.

Attached: Stars decoded.jpg (1025x731, 370K)

Wealth doesn't equate to enlightenment. Riches are not equal to knowledge and understanding. Many men have retained insurmountable information and enlightenment, and never been wealthy. Wealth comes from deception, lies, and greed, all traits you should disdain if you are truly enlightened.

the real secret imho is that people are animals and are being controlled in flocks by one-another. in many other species it seems there is a directly observable cause for the flock behavior, whereas in humans experiencing short bursts of reality, the lack of control checks the ego into its place and can cause shock to the already shaky human.
Many people decide to join together in various pacts (from churches to fraternities to unions) for the purpose of empowering their common goals. These folks tend to stay quiet when they finally make it beyond the outer wall of the Garden of Eden (which is constantly growing) thereby taking their place in an at least partially conjoined network.

Attached: saturn.jpg (2646x3395, 3.29M)

kys faggot im an high ranking personne in those S. S. and even i im not an illuminated one.. so a basement fagot like you i doubt..

do you pay taxes ? do you vote? do you say thank you for you service?

congrats youre a henchmen

ok tell me what are these UFOs that keep following me around? youtube.com/watch?v=jAett73UWjo

had a weird fantasy as a kid of putting my dick in that things mouth

>I'm Illuminati

You have to be 18 to post here

Clear up who is the Illuminati. I assume symbol LARPers like Katy Perry are not bright enough to actually be in it? Or does it accept brainlets in return for servitude.

And an explanation of just how you afford so much physical surveillance deployed literally everywhere or what those people get would be cool too. Or if there is something more to them, that would be interesting too.

They are called "planes", user.

no

fuck you, reported for underage

Why do you want to replace europeans with muslims and niggers ?

Egyptologists are responsible for lying to the world's population about the true age of human civilization by claiming they built monuments that were actually built 7,000+ years earlier before the great cataclysm of the Younger Dryas. This is shit the world is entitled to know. Legit pisses me off.

I hate these kinds of threads. Simps, newfags, and s0iboys alike eat the shit up without even a shred of concrete evidence.

That triangle with the eye of God is a classic example of capture the flag or for the new fags capture the meme it used to be in old churches both orthodox and catholic it's been taken by godless British freemasons and intelligence agencies turned into a Hollywood joke in wich faggots are asked to ask about the illuminati but I'm here to tell you this game is not over you spineless cucks not only will the eye of trinity be returned to the house of God where it belongs but your antics and disinformation will now be used to hunt all of you down until anything modern that bares this symbol will be burned to ash and scattered never to be remembered by future generations
The time for forgiveness has passed

Attached: 1541001933817.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Secret knowledge is secret because there is so much you don't know to be ignorant of. The saints of the old times did a fair bit more than camp out in nature naked for a week to figure it all out.
Let's suppose that there is a trace of truth to God or Spirit. Do you think it is something easy to reach and understand? Do you think the most incredible, most awesome, most all-encompassing thing is something that can be understood and integrated in a week without any effort? True spirituality is the most difficult thing to accomplish, and this is where it's value comes from. Nothing worth anything is for free.

Attached: image.png (999x999, 1.03M)

wow, i almost forgot how BASED, EPIC, REDPILLED, and ENLIGHTENED Jow Forums was

Okay niggers... I'm elder god... AMA

Attached: D5ee987WAAIXtIb.jpg (464x482, 33K)

Why are you hiding? Why don't you use your fearsome anime superpowers to RISE UP and force the world to worship you?

Attached: image.png (1185x1029, 593K)

>kerdasi amaq

Attached: image.jpg (720x363, 44K)

Attached: image.png (1183x755, 802K)

Ugh. Stay hidden