KILL ALL SPANIARDS

I want to kill every Spanish person with smallpox for what they did to my people!!!

Attached: 399px-Celia_Barquín.jpg (399x599, 39K)

Ok

The USA has done much more evil.

i'm waiting

you'll see you spic

You deserved it. Native americans were wasting this lands potential, and were lazy. My only regret is that we missed some in our cleansing and now we have to pretend to respect them and give them land or else other countries will get angry at us for righteous genocide.

I like Spaniards though

I don't

Attached: Illustrations_de_Narratio_regionum_Indicarum_per_Hispanos_quosdam_devastattarum_—_Jean_Théodore_d (925x696, 414K)

The first Irish settlers were Spanish and French, I have to like them on principal

Well, I'm mixed with Spanish because of the rapings they did to my original ancestors and polluted our gene pool with spic and nigger blood. I am hateful of them for destroying our ethnic identity.

Attached: atrocities-Balboa-deBry.jpg (1024x842, 406K)

If I remember correctly the Spanish have assisted Ireland and Irish people many times throughout history. Likely just to spite the english, who were rivals, but regardless, I love the spanish for it.

Yeah I understand that, similar hatred for British here due to their plantations

Hey at least they didn't came in and mixed unlike the Spaniards.

yeah the French, Spanish and Germans assisted the Irish a bunch on separate occasions throughout history to piss off the English

True that stayed mainly isolated in the North, which is gladly, not a part of the country

Spaniards are the most insufferable people on this earth

Hey, when are you guys are going to invade their asses again?

I hope Spain gets fucked by immigrants so that they can taste my pain.

cry some more you filthy savage. You ethnic identity does not even have its own writing system. just try to compete with the spanish might and refinement. Protip, you can't.

Our people spoke Nahuatl and we even had mandatory education and heiroglyphics.

Attached: Oaxaca_ocho_venado.png (600x452, 417K)

well when a language dies, so does the soul of a nation and ethnicity. What are you doing to preserve language instead of whining about superior races and their refined methods of cleaning the planet?

We wuz kuzco and shieet

The poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison. That poison?

How does it feel knowing your nation ended a nation that thought human sacrifice was ok? I bet you're proud. You should be. Murderous savages have no place in this world.

Nahuatl is still being spoken today in central and southern Mexico, so stfu.

But you see, spics were full of murderer fascist rapists too.

Attached: Francoist_supporters_killed_by_Madrilenian_Republicans_in_the_Siege_of_Cuartel_de_la_Montaña_barrac (2444x1890, 363K)

We should have killed every fucking native to be honest.

yah, by people keeping the soul of it alive. Do you speak it? because if you don't, stop complaining. I don't whine about the english, and demand they bend over for an ass reaming as payback. instead I go over to duolingo and take a few lessons on Gaelic. It's going slow, but I'm doing my part

You must have some free time SSP
How about a Spanish Armada round 2?

I'm learning Catalan too because I want to join them in their quest in their destruction of Spain. As the Spaniards are going after them too.
See, spics are fucking nazis. And I am not "Hispanic".

never gonna happen you nigger

>nigger
cuz the spics made me a nigger so thats why i hate them and i want to kill them all

how did white europeans make you a nigger?

cuz they brought slaves in and everyone wants to fuck the niggers, you nigger

I don't want to fuck a nigger. I want to fuck a scottish chick and make gaelic babies. you sound like a house nigger

i don't want to fuck niggers either but my mestizo grandmother used to fuck niggers. granted my dad was mestizo himself but she had other children with niggers.

are you of scottish descent, btw?

You must be some dirty brown bitter Mexican.

partially. more Irish, but some scottish thrown in there too. then a bunch of germanic (norman, norse gael, and frisian) and an oddball 1/8 of spanish/native mexican.

>give natives free blankets
>they want to kill you afterwards
ungrateful shits

Attached: all_smiles.png (1079x1083, 131K)

Fuck you pommy britfag. Your people should be wiped out too.

please sir, the term "mexican" is not PC. Use the term "beaner" or "wetback" instead.

Okay.