Let's watch a movie together, user!

Let's watch a movie together, user!

Attached: serbian film.jpg (850x850, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sqt73mG_TYw
youtube.com/user/lbhorrorReview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edgy east european garbage. We're watching my favorite movie you pleb

Attached: oldboy.jpg (480x360, 22K)

A Serbian Film was incredibly well shot for a low budget movie, it certainly wasn't garbage. Watch Martyrs, the 2008 French version if you like extreme cinema.

watch daisy's destruction instead

here, i uploaded to youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqt73mG_TYw

kys anime girl

Thats my favorite movie in the horror genre user. Getting flayed alive is true horror. Here is a good youtube channel that introduced me to all the obscure films I love. youtube.com/user/lbhorrorReview

Also I only called a serbian film garbage to be hyperbolic. I just think it goes over the top for the sake of being over the top, but I guess there is some political subtext that is supposed to illustrate the serbian government pushing its people into doing things they don't want to do that didn't hit me being an amerimutt.

That's what I like though, I love music and films that push the boundaries. I'd love to make an exploitation movie sometime, if I had the money.

Also Milos and Vukmir were fine actors, actually I think most of the cast were really good.

kys present world order

I like pushing boundaries too, but without meaning it doesn't hit me as a truly tragic situation. Kind of like with oldboy the movie I posted originally. It's the perfect example of a build up that resembles a greek tragedy. A serbian film while tragic didn't leave me with the same emotional aftermath.

are we watching jojo

Yeah it was a good movie overall. I think I might have a cynical view of it because it was/is regarded as the most fucked up movie of all times and I just don't feel that way.

Martyrs was just so depressing and bleak, that's why it was so brilliant. It was the sort of movie I imagine edgy goths would love. A Serbian Film had a few moments of black humour in it. I've noticed most French horror films have absolutely no humour in them, maybe that's just a French thing.

I love how you wonder if the bitch is crazy through out half the film and then when you realize she wasn't its too late for the protagonist. Its one of the best twists I've seen in a film. Humor is excluded in most med and nord films, just how they are. Love em for it tho.

Did you ever see a Spanish movie called Sleep Tight?

>Sleep Tight
no, thanks for adding a movie to my list. Have you ever seen a visitor q?

looks great btw, thanks for the recommendation

Oooooh! Let's all watch the Spice Girls Moive!

No I haven't but I'm gonna imdb it.

>visitor q
Ahh, Takashi Miike. I watched Ichi the killer for the first time the other night, it was meh desu. Also I didn't like his movie Audition, I didn't find it very interesting desu.

what movie do you want to watch?

Attached: 1514075729103.jpg (242x248, 55K)