Happy day

Good day to you, Anonymouse~
It's a ᶰᵉᵃʳ worldwide Monday and I hope you're doing okay

Attached: 620th Happy day.png (756x600, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Unusual_articles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_last_words
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fall_survivors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Prokhorenko
crownheights.info/photo-galleries/640003/hamas-attempts-cyber-attack-thwarted-and-destroyed/
twitter.com/i/web/status/1125066395010699264
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
youtube.com/watch?v=sZieTw-xhYY
youtube.com/watch?v=CH3C6ZTKeqc
youtube.com/watch?v=PPJLyHZFWRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hoya!

Hiya!

If you day is looking gloomy and things are not so well
Always know that a Koisheep is having a quite a good time, be in your head or in a cloud as fluffy as her

Attached: touhou_koishi_and_satori_sheep_on_raincloud_below_hold_umbrella.jpg (300x400, 22K)

Hello Yuuka.

Attached: 5921038913.jpg (844x473, 32K)

anonymoose

israels independence day is in a few days
youre celebrating right

Holy fugg, 5 seconds! New record!

Attached: 20190423114616_glitch.jpg (600x800, 200K)

Green ID thread!!!
C-c-c-combo breaker

Attached: touhou_koishi_sheep_sleeping_bag.jpg (500x333, 18K)

Hi.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little happy day thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” yuuka, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking fictional youkai girl. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic happy day poster NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “HAPPY DAY XD.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 27K)

Wait, I was wrong. Service is bad rn.

Ahh i want to listen to threads theme but work denies me of sounds
Also want to check the other two musics~
Fsf! Welcome!
Brit! Welcome!
Yukari! Welcome!

Welcome everyone else!
I cant reply to everyone because i need to work and oh my is that my boss haha better stop playing arou

Attached: touhou_koishi_sheep_sleep_on_chair_fall_off.jpg (300x500, 21K)

RIP

Espeeeeeeee~~~

the final redpill

Nice

hello poland!

le epic reddit thread

Attached: 1549810876105.jpg (799x601, 591K)

Reminder even if "he" comes in "peace" remember that he's the one spamming this thread when he gets the opportunity. Ignore him and report his proxy ass.

Attached: 1551012590788.png (350x440, 92K)

Not even a second of difference, how fascinating~
>Future with L0w weX id
>Third with H8 ̶c̶p̶ Ox id
Aeiou to both of (You) - how's that Monday doing for ya?
If it keeps going to be like that, soon Koisheep will be a ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ justification for every possible natural disaster.
So far we've got migraine / headaches, crabbo migrations, heavy load on your truck, broken boxes, too many DLCs, cutted telephone cables, cutted off t̼̭͔̱͕̳̺h̴̥i̱̙̝̩ng̰̮͇͡s̭̘̜͈̙, breeze under your skirt, blurred and ̶h̶a̶u̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ blessed photos, missing chocolate & lemonade, exploding laptops, tasty coffe ᵃʰ, ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᴷᵒᶦˢʰᵉᵉᵖ⋅⋅
What was I about..
Oh, right - great Koisheep making world a better place

Attached: 25552013_2029944470626459_6419108641316569978_n.jpg (717x960, 105K)

hello, how you doing today?

All is well, heading home to cook up a steak for lunch atm. Brb

It was “Espeeeeeeee~~~” that gave me away wasn’t it?

I still have a few hours until sunset but other than one last chore of grocery shopping I'm not sure what I should do. I don't want to spend all the day browsing the internet, what's something I could take up?
I will celebrate by listening to Pro-Assad music on repeat

Attached: 1522457451725.jpg (890x602, 184K)

Its a Japanese meme. Japan got a new emperor and a new Era for Japan. The kanji is written as (令和) "Reiwa", in which it begin in the day of May. Here's the original image.

I also have no clue what kanji it says in Reimu's board, but its a meme I'm assuming.

Attached: 9.jpg (260x194, 9K)

First day of May (May 1st).

cringe

Oh... I just realized. ITS THE SAME KANJI!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I'm losing my MIND!

Attached: 0291783518.jpg (614x340, 24K)

Based music choice.

I made something to the image of your typical pizza "Supreme" minus extra pork and papricas.
Added little bit more refined olive oil and extra spices to the dough and boy, isn't it glorious~
Feed both grandmas that live nearby, shtick tastes like good life.
On the other hand, I had quite successful raiding groups on WoW and will possibly move onto the next raiding tier this week. God, I love being responsible for tanking - if you don't fuck up, your raid will wipe half the times less.
Everything good on your side?
>Steak
Damn right, my man! If I ever get my hands on a private property with possibility of installing a grill set, I will abuse that shit until my liver cannot handle the smoke poisoning.
Have a great one and stay safe I don't want to spend all the day browsing the internet, what's something I could take up?
Read random wikipedia pages. Here are few interesting ones to start with:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Unusual_articles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_last_words
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fall_survivors

Attached: Strigops_habroptilus_1_IBC_ja.Imagen_fija001.jpg (1000x651, 171K)

Belated payday steak day! Absolutely correct!

epic cringe

yeah, things are going decent. and by decent I mean I've been slightly angry at SOMETHING all day, but I can't quite pin it down. at least I've had a good few rounds of tf2 casual mode.

I once had somewhat of a list of my favorite articles, shame on me it's been lost to time..
Never forgot about this madman though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Prokhorenko
hahah, sweet

Attached: 1523195857906.png (730x711, 835K)

Keeping this one!

Attached: 1556416352711m.jpg (1024x877, 107K)

my favorite 2hu desu!!!!

Oh, since you are a man of insight in the case..
Could you redpill me on this, please?
crownheights.info/photo-galleries/640003/hamas-attempts-cyber-attack-thwarted-and-destroyed/
twitter.com/i/web/status/1125066395010699264
Most importantly, why are Israeli people cheering up on hundreds of unnecessary casualties? Have I fallen to Western propaganda or is there something I am missing?
Aeiou desu desu~

Attached: 38474936_2178197015801203_3537964492442828800_n.jpg (700x934, 54K)

Enjoy my ebin new trip.

@ Ade
Bune

Attached: 2F2408C7-7F18-4E96-AC9C-00F6BAE7885F.jpg (1000x1000, 354K)

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

I miss Ade
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSpPrZSDQ8
Have another interesting thing. If all of my links counts as browsing the Internet, then maybe go run around in the wild, that always helps.

Attached: 1550879316251.jpg (800x800, 187K)

Always remember happy day, user.
Please, do have in mind, that everyone you've meet in life have their reasons and history. I'm not asking you to feed on the depressive thought, that you might have a life some can only crave for, but for you to recognize their own problems they, as people, has to deal with.
Don't hold your grudges so dearly and remember, that if you were to be that person, you would do the exact same thing. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to call yourself as him.
We are all just little signals, flowing inside the web of grand interaction - hugging and slaping one another, with our future determined by your and everybody elses past alike.

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: a reminder.jpg (600x1070, 94K)

Hello there Birby birbman Jay
youtube.com/watch?v=sZieTw-xhYY
Have at thee~

Attached: elegant duck.png (1440x959, 1.98M)

lets play bingo, guyz!

Attached: 1508194319711.png (596x569, 54K)

rembered!

>Crab migration

Attached: touhou_koishi_sheep_release_crabs_0.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Remembered!

Attached: 1556639735137.gif (500x211, 985K)

I have rembemberd
Never forget to buy a weapon along your full set of armor

Attached: touhou_kyouko_armored.jpg (906x1200, 296K)

i win

Attached: normie.png (596x569, 41K)

I really love those Touhou Bossa Nova things
Based

what exactly is the problem
i will thank you

Rembereddd

Attached: 🍬.jpg (650x1068, 170K)

Normalfag bingo, more like "flex on internet strangers" bingo, am I right.
Being a Brazilian has its obligations, like liking Bossa Nova be me
>DDoS .gov sites for fun
>get your city bombarded
>xoo//g8z
xoxo geight, or simply gay /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Attached: 1557168576555.png (596x569, 65K)

we would come to your funeral!...ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ʷᵉᵇᶜᵃᵐ... ᵗʳᵃnˢ-ᴬᵗˡᵃnᵗᶦᶜ ᵖˡᵃnᵉ ᵗᶦᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉn'ᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵃᵖ

Thanks for letting me know you don't want to erase the cancer that's killing this board.

hamass raining rockets at us atm thats probably why
a few fell in my city as well

>fbi id
Datamining bingo

I managed to nuke the Romanian spam, the mods know that flag for posting my pic.

Thanks for your duty but there are people who doesn't know he's behind all frog spam here and out of this thread.
And they still give him attention.

>Five posts of three different ids deleted from the thread
Bad day
And how have we proven that to you? It's been just one reply.
That's insane, has it really rooted so far into people's mindsets? Is Israel getting China's law enforced anti-empathy treatment?
>imb4 it's my proxy I used, because it's been a while since these threads harvested some juicy data for my overlord Google

Attached: 1537815402445.jpg (402x400, 58K)

Will try to forgive
(You)

Attached: Sem título.png (596x569, 48K)

wtf im not replying to you anymore you goolge shill

ah, I've had that video and this one in my favorites since the news was announced. I still replay them every once in a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=CH3C6ZTKeqc

"Don't feed the troll"

-2004, anonymous.

Rembered!

my mom is proud of me but I can't imagine why

Attached: normalfag bingo my stats.jpg (596x569, 390K)

>He wanted to live for an hour and has ended up living forever
I really do not want to praise his actions but damn something if that wasn't a romantic deed in nowadays world.
Awoo Koishe

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Oh, didn't notice the SIX before

I am! thank you for asking!
I just had a pleasantly normal day!
How has your day been?

>and draw extraordinarily well
aaaah, I know I have it in me but I just need the discipline to practice more. Pic related is probably the culmination of my current art talent. But I'll keep at it, one day I'll be able to draw well enough to do drawthreads justice.
youtube.com/watch?v=PPJLyHZFWRc

Attached: Dreamcast display.jpg (691x1009, 81K)

I just finished a game of DotA with my two close friends, so even if day so far wouldn't be successful, this evening makes up for it.
Not that I had a bad day anyway, mind I mention~
Also made a pizza o/
Looks just enough for a comfy board drawfig that grows bigger over time~
>Fred Rogers
Very cool

Attached: 1549920406532.jpg (700x700, 350K)

sounds like you had alot of fun!
and topping it off with some pizza is a great way to end the day!
I hope you sleep well friend!

Attached: 035b69ba3cd2c48201a386aff76ee3bc.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pooooland

I almost got a lot of bingos
But no normalfag for me it seems

Attached: 1557168576555.png (596x569, 29K)

what happened PD?
I like how you are the most successful person I know that never left parent's house but rather supported it with your income immensly.

Attached: 1547926068741.jpg (150x150, 6K)

At least you could tick one box

Attached: Resized-crystar-main-pic-1qwa-780x439.jpg (780x439, 32K)

I will compliment you daily so that you can tick off that one box.
I really like your art and your shitposting makes me smilen especially nornal pictures with unnecesary cute .gifs pasted all over.

Attached: 1540278731335.png (640x640, 155K)

Thankt buddy
I try my best and i cheat in life
Congratulations!
Where i come from, those who don't mark a single box in bingo get a special prize!
Have this pic as your prize!
It represents how much you have yet to accomplish i life

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_and_sukuna_shinmyoumaru_touhou_drawn_by_unachika__af1d72f88e93b7b497a531311ba9a881.p (850x1200, 379K)