Jow Forums is a /trans/ board

Jow Forums is a /trans/ board.
whether you like it or not,
there's nothing you can do about it!

Attached: 1556367604532.jpg (1006x1171, 142K)

Nigger

subjective opinion discarded
sage, no (you) has been distributed.
fuck off back to where you came from

ok but really though why does this board hate trans
what did they ever do to you?

look at the stupid cunts

they're cute, what about it?

>hey guys wow this bord is gret and all but culdn't we liek talk abot trannies and nothing else yeah cool thanks
absolute cancer to every online community

Attached: 2pi1lk.jpg (625x423, 26K)

so uh. instead of giving a point or anything, you're just saying "lol cancer fuck off"?
k

what argument are you trying to have here buddy the thread itself is evidence of the problem

i mean, i can understand the like three threads about it rn is too much, but uh. there's nothing wrong with the actual thread?

neck yourself

Trans rights.

Attached: 1509031701_flat,800x800,075,f (1).jpg (597x800, 117K)

you're the one who keeps replying to me :^)
if you hate this so much, either filter the thread or uh... you know... give an actual argument or something. create discussion that isn't "i don't like it go away"

>uh... you know... give
passive aggressive reddit lingo from an ESL is more depressing than the actual thread

well if you seem to like reddit so much, why not go there yourself?
you're still not giving me an actual argument, because last i checked, "look at them" and "lol reddit" aren't arguments...

your "girlfriend" is gonna kill himself
alright now we can argue
the thread, like the already dozens before it, are shitty. do you disagree?

Attached: 1551953970882.png (738x669, 186K)

AH FUXKING HELL YOU NIGGERS LOOK AT THIS PEAK ANGLO PROPAGANDA TO GET THE LADS TO CU5T THEIR DICKS OFF THE WEAKLINGS THE WEAK WILLED BUT I MAY SAY, THE LADS WOULDN'T DO SUCH A THING OF COURSE AS THEY ARE ALL BASED ROMANIANS WITH STRONG WILLS WHO WILL CVUT THE DICKS OF ANGLOS, NOT GET THEIR FIDKCS CUT, AS IS BASED,RAPE SOME ANGLOS FOR THEIR SINS AGAINST THE BASED ROMANIANS AND THESE FUCKING CRIMINAL NIGGERS DOWN UNDER THEIR FUCKING PENISES SUCKING DOWN UNDER PENISES BECAUSE THEY FUCKING GAAAAAAAARGH GET A FUCKING NIGGER TO RAPE YOU WANKER

naw, im gonna hug her to death before that happens.
(not literally, im not gonna kill her, but im gonna make sure she won't end herself either.)
and uh. well, aside from you just throwing shit, no?
this is a random board

trans people don't have ownership over anything

they're 3/5ths people

And you have a containment board too
SWEDEN YES

>and uh. well, aside from you just throwing shit, no?
you don't disagree?

...well, good point i guess, ill just stop replying to you then? have a nice day.
this is a random board right, i didn't fuck up and go on Jow Forums or something, right?
(what)

reply to me right now cunt or else

Attached: 1554565637804.jpg (728x546, 76K)

You went to Jow Forumsā€˜s containment board dumbass. You and your d*scord raiding party are euther lardasses, yuropoors, or currently starving themselves because of insults on an imageboard.
Go to Sensitive Sven

no uh, the boards called international - random
not like... international - random (excluding trans discussion) or international - random (for Jow Forums tards only)
if it was... well, i'd be banned.
and there's no discord raiding party either, im just some guy with a computer. would be exciting to have more people though, might make my life easier aswell... but im too lazy to bother finding anyone, so nah.
(also, nice digits.)

You have your own containment board and we have ours. Gayposters and tranny lovers ruined this board once, we won't have it again.
Go back.

Attached: ae02bbb0cead28f6ed20f8f352ba1ab2.png (1546x581, 229K)

no u

>uhh.... like... like.... uh... well, um... uhh...

Attached: 1554967184724.jpg (700x700, 209K)

I need a tranny gf so yes

stop spamming this please, its getting annoying in an unironic way
Sweden YES

Yes yes, keep repeating that to yourself, you will feel better in your illusion but it won't make it true

you niggers sure like spouting "muh suicide rates!!!" over and over but that doesn't justify hating trans people. if it did, then pic related means we need to kill all white men.

Attached: suicide rate 1.gif (564x387, 13K)

radera detta

gay cunts

Attached: 1543630641323.png (512x512, 334K)

>there's nothing you can do about it!
Lmao, we just have to wait

Attached: For trannies.jpg (300x391, 11K)

Attached: 1460909508449.png (327x316, 165K)

b*nt is a romanian board