I still want a mommy kangaroo

i still want a mommy kangaroo

Attached: kanga wanga.png (1250x1138, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7503291/#7503305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 deleted or some shit

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo

i just want one so damn much so i can be happy

aaaahhhhh...fuck

why do u want attention?

i never asked for it but because it is gud

yonkers, let's get down to business shall we, those quotation marks weren't for there for nothing, yes?

no fuck off. those quotes were only there because you think that i have a human dad
i wasn't born in the human world

lad, we both know this is a larp, and it's not gonna work, yes, even you know this is an undertale larp, so tell me lad, what is really the truth about your father?

now i'm gonna say this loud and clear:
it's not a fucking larp. and my dad moved away

and so now you have said it, your real father, the nonlarp one has moved away from your home, and you are left with your single mother, possibly siblings as well? maybe pets? i'd feel sorry for them if you have any......... and so is that all there is? anything more you would like to say about your father? maybe your mother as well?

i don't even have siblings
i also don't have pets
now please, fuck off of my threads. i am not talking to romania about this human topic anymore.

"this human topic"? tell me more about this term you are using, what or who does it refer to?

it refers to reality/non-fictional topics you uncultured human

then how come your dad moving away is a human topic? your real dad of course, is there something more you want to say?

figured as much.
don't ban op for underage and you open the gates for other criminal activity.

no there isn't. that's all you need to know
>other criminal activity
what do you mean

Attached: 6dukl02og6py.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

of course ur a degenerate /co/ faggot

no it isn't lad, there is something you are trying to hide from me isn't there? a human topic would be a reality/non-fictional one and your dad moving away is just that according to you, so tell me, what is it you are hiding?

no idea.

Attached: 8ea11ec23a97dbc0d2165d692a8acd50d489a0e6b7cbf73ea81ea0c6dea396e0.jpg (800x600, 118K)

i am not a degenerate lole
@7982837
romania i'm trying to possibly be nice to you lad, but lad you are slowly turning stupid.
just because i say something short doesn't mean that person (you) need to know.
i am clearly not hiding anything. anything that is said otherwise is proven wrong

but you are in fact hiding lots of things from me, especially denying the info that was in that bin, you know the one, and of course how could we forget you fervently denying you are of certain oldness or youngess, take that as you may be, and this
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7503291/#7503305
not being your face, so you are indeed hiding quite a lot of things from me now, yonkers, so tell me more about your family, the non-larp one if i may need to specifiy, you are keeping things from me

Attached: lol3.jpg (535x63, 9K)

I am not denying shit romania
I am telling the honest truth, that
>I am not underage
>I am not a human
Or whatever shit you're trying to say.

yonkers, these denials do not work on me, we both know the truth, that this is your oldness-youngness and if you would look in the link i provided you, you will see something you yourself posted yes? that says enough about your face, these larps aren't working, and you are keeping things away from me, not very nice of you, and you know this as well lad, you

Attached: 1556569207538.png (902x720, 546K)

none of this shit is of me, about me, or at all me. it is not about me, stupid
stop comparing me to a fucking fake human

these larps and lies do not work on me, as i've said before, if you look in that link from the archives, you will see you yourself stated in a more indirect way that that is your face, what are you keeping from me about your father? non larp, of course

Attached: 1550174811154.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

just shut up already
also here's that "alleged" face you suck dick from

Attached: Snapshot_20190430_1.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Damn it..... it's small.

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Based Shaman with hair?

we need a better pic Yonkers

very good yonkers, you've finally ceased your lies, denials and larps, but you are still not telling me the truth about your father and other members

Attached: justice.jpg (308x312, 52K)

fuck you romania
Oaky but I am just one of ralsei's friends. I am not Ralsei posting this.

That's fine. Then post some more pics of your friend

no, he said if i do it again he's going to go sicko mode
also fake ssp

bloody hell, jewsriel, you're don't quite want to tell me the truth about your father do you? very very rude of you, what would the people at cripplechan think about this? especially those on your channel?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (248x98, 7K)

romania fuck off. this is one of ralsei's friends speaking

Attached: FAKE HUMAN.jpg (1124x688, 88K)

I very much doubt that you have friends

yonkers, don't be shy, you can talk to be about anything after all

Attached: based.jpg (778x350, 75K)

this human is still fake

don't be shy lad, your father wouldn't want you to be, would he now?

romania i'm serious
either shut up now or i'm going to go sicko mode

why don't you want to tell me more about your father? very rude of you, very very rude

because i already told you he moved away, to a better place than romania

of course, and why would he do such a thing? any problems with other family members? somebody close to you genetically in particular?

no, i don't have family members or somebody close to me god damn it stop talking