It's true europeans smell bad?

So I was trying to set up my younger sister with this German friend I met in college because I want my family BLEACHED, but she refused because she heard europeans don't bathe and they are unhygienic, is this another one of their (((lies))) or are they really slobs?

For example we Colombians usually take 3 baths a day.

Attached: haichiemsinhdoimylaihannoitiengmotthoigiorasao10_NBBY.jpg (550x366, 48K)

Yeah they're gross. I seen a French couple a while back and they both smelled like BO, even the woman.

When I was in China, some guy said I smelled. I’m still upset.

Attached: BF58A26A-782A-47B9-83A2-33B948BAE085.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Colombians can afford to waste water on baths?

Attached: KarenWhat.png (963x720, 602K)

yes - the whole europe is in middle ages. we dont bathe, we fight with swords and ride horses. You fucking niggers from all america stay away or we will eat you.

Asians think Europeans smell bad and Europeans think Asians smell bad. We get used to certain smells and are less offended by people that smell similar to us. We also know that dogs can almost immediately tell if someone is a nigger before even seeing or hearing them because they smell slightly different.

I'm pretty sure everyone smells bad, but we can't tell as easily with people of our own in group.

you have this in dna how does it feel that no matter how many generation this will never go away

Attached: amerindianspic.jpg (831x712, 115K)

We have a lot of water and it's cheap, that's what we get for living close to the Amazon.

You shouldn't be upset, atleast you're now self-aware and will try to do better the next time, now imagine if no one bothered to call you out and just talked sht behind your back.

Attached: Snapchat-1402181707.jpg (540x720, 73K)

Nigga Europe is the land of the bidet, we have own separate piece of equipment just made for washing our assholes. Of course we don't smell, Europe is the land of Michelin stars as well, do you think those stars and those who give them out give them to restaurants full of filthy people by filthy people?

That can have something to do with your shitty equatorial climate? Like, when I went to Bolivia I felt sweaty and dirt 5 minutes after shower.

other races smell bad. that's why niggers stink. and you stink just as much to them.

it's nature telling you to segregate.

You are American so he was probably right.

If Pakis smell as bad as Somalis I don't think a bidet will help

Based

Lmao, ngl he does look a little like my dad.

Take a bath

>3 baths a day
Nice destroying your skin there.

I do. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Water ain't free.

Our skin doesn't not emit that shit stink, so once a day is good enough. Also we don't work in physical labor so we dont sweat like animals.

>3 baths a day
I bet you smell worse than most Europeans who wash once a week. Having that many baths is gonna dry your skin like a fish under the sun, which means you get more skin fissures, more bacteria and more bad smell.

>stewing in your own filth in a shitty bath instead of cleansing your body and spirit in the superior sauna

LMAOing at ur pleb life.

Nope, Africans and Europeans smell fine, I don't think any ethnicity smell bad. Maybe I've a weak sense of smell? Idk

>we Colombians usually take 3 baths a day

kek, instead of working ?

^this, basically

Probably an evolutionary necessity

Bait
>wanting savage blood in ur family

I think most places aren't quite as obsessed with it as Americans, yeah. If I'm remembering right, it's common to shower morning and night? Once a day to once every two days if you haven't done any heavy activity is more the norm I was raised in. Your skin isn't designed to be washed with chemicals and scrubbed twice a day. The healthy bacteria and cells are there for a reason and practically don't exist under that sort of washign regime.

>we will eat you.
This, will confirm we Germans have human sized ovens don't come here.

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 7K)

>tfw your country doesn't has a bath break

Ew

I smell nice, we Colombians take pride in our personal appearance, brb I'm bout to take another bath.

Attached: tumblr_ph8kcf82Gb1x2qsjro7_250.jpg (250x250, 20K)

We're a hopeless group.
You think whites are fucked, that there's no future for you... nah. Not even close.

'hispanics'... 'latrinos', a disgusting breed, born fucked. And true americans, our race, our lands.. we're hanging by a thread. Surrounded by trash, the two legged variety, the ignorant stupid kind. We're done for, the native people of the americas, we're the walking dead.
Fuck the blacks.. gadam africans number in the multi-millions. We're the ones on the precipice of extinction

It's true, They can smell bad better than most. That's why blacks aren't welcome. They stink to Europeans!

it's true, they don't smell like shit like your average american in the walmart (because bidets), but they do smell stale, it's the reason the french invented perfume

basically it's cold and water/gas in Europe is expensive and nobody gives a fuck

>water dries your skin

no, it's hot water and soap that dry your skin, throughout the day we'll quickly go 5 mins under a cold shower just to freshen up

The whole reason foe the bidet was so you could wash your asshole withput taking a full shower. Europeans use less water because they shower less. The bidet is an enabler of this.

your curry stink is too strong, poo

Attached: nignogs.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Most people here shower either morning or night. Some do both but it's not extremely common. Extra showers after physical activity, of course.

Don't you have a street that needs shitting on

it's a meme

the older generations have worse hygiene than american standards. big problems with things like toenail fungus.

younger people bathe as much as the rest of us. smoking is still HUGE though which is disgusting

Attached: 6372901.jpg (2000x3000, 897K)

gross

Yeah you can easily fit like 6 bazillion people in those ovens and when they are done they turn your fat into bars of soap.

Europeans don't need baths to not smell, spic.

This. Some boomers can be gross with things like hand washing after the toilet or not showering when sweaty, or general more lack of care (teeth and toes for example).
For younger generations this is an absolute no-go and at least a shower per day is standard.

Yeah, i never shower. We just swim in the lake every other month.
This guy is lying. Prolly trying to lure foreigners into our prehistoric lands.

It's dietary. Westerners smell of dairy, pajeets smell of curryshit, etc.

Anyone who's worked in a bio lab should know about hidden smells and how paranoid you can get about them.

oh yeah the teeth. I forgot about that. It goes along with the smoking, the dental care with europeans in the older generation is not the same as in the US. it's very common to see people in their 30s/40s even with jacked up teeth.

meanwhile every US kid whose parents aren't ghetto poor has braces and cosmetic dentistry.

Attached: JMR_Z2_S4_02.jpg (687x1028, 135K)

is it true that nonwhites don't bathe regularly?

Attached: 1543593460618.jpg (958x724, 844K)

>Westerners smell of dairy

bullshit, white people all smell like either onions or sausage, although I have never smelled a scandinavian or slav person

yeah most euromutt tourists smell awful, they need to take more showers tbhwyf

I shower once a week, water is expensive here. Only once I was told I smell bad, but that was because I pissed in my pants while drunk and forgot about it next day.

>Slav
A lot of the food consists of onions or garlic somewhere in the mix, foods aren’t unreasonably overspiced for that matter, heavy in meats, various veggies, and starches (potatoes are popular) not much of a smell to notice outside of average mild body oil from not putting on deodorant. Not terribly smelly people in general
t. 6 months in Prague being in trams and metro that get pretty fucking cramped

>3 baths a day
How do you have the time to do that man?

Bathing really depend on the climate, living near the equator usually means bathing in the morning and evening is somewhat mandatory as you sweat profusely. On the other hand living in the north, especially with the modern work load (read office job, not chopping wood) means your body do not sweat as much and people can get away with bathing every other day without smelling like a corpse.

It is a problem when people living in germany move to south america. They need time to adjust and thus can give off the negative stereotype. All in all, I do not think people in europe have poor hygiene, quite the opposite.

this. If you come here we eat you suka blyat nigga nigga

>expensive here
The hell do you live? I mean, I know you can get nearly 2L of Kozel for the price of 1.5L of NaturAqua at the grocery store but Christ what the hell do you pay per liter on a municipal level?

Well there you go. I've just been told it's dairy by way of example. I can't smell it you retard.

Sexyyy

>washing once a week.
Holy fuck, you must smell like shit.

I can bleach her. Blonde, blue eyes, normal height, very fit, rich, have a house in Stockholm and an apartment in Kraków. 20 years old.

yes
>chilling at the gym
>one night, one presence is very noticeable
>an extreme armpit odor fill the gym
>trying to find out who the hell it's the fucking pig I walk around a new face
>have the classical white with his söyboy face, pubic hair instead of beard, no muscles, just bones and skin, t-shirt and jeans (yes, he's running with JEANS)
>leave early
>next day is the same shit, I notice he's with the same t-shirt and jeans
>the girls ask him who the hell it is, but this fucking numale don't habla español
>his gf, an ugly Camba, says he's from France, his name is something I never heard before: bargunch or something like that
>most girls on the gym are pissed at him, so they include me in a special team of 4 who speak english
>next day i told him what's his problem and need to take a fucking shower
>"everyone has odor here!!"
>"yes, but AFTER their gym sessions, not before"
>"you are a liar!!"
>next day, one of the girl's told him the same, but nothing changes
>three days later I quit that gym
>friends told me that he's still with his odor, instructors told him to take a shower but he simply ignores them
at this day, the gym lose more than half of clients just for one faggot French.

Nigger your country is 3x as hot as ours, we don't need a "bath break"
No, we don't smell, we shower every morning.

>Colombian suggesting Europeans smell bad

Attached: 1547802491523.jpg (720x576, 59K)

Depends were you from. As white niggers smell bad for me. I bet for niggers i smell bad too

You are what you eat user. Try eating 1 raw onion every day for 1-2 month.. And see how your pee/sweat smells. Good Luck using Old Spice.

Hahaha, karma, looks like I finally got my chance to say to amerisharts and eurocunts
WASH YOUR ASS(h)

Only frenchies, Albanians and Romanians. Rest are good to go!

But they do smell bad, every colombian in the couchsurfing site needs to have a rule for these stinky fuckers to take a shower at least once a day, i get eurocucks dont shower in winter but it is always sunny here.

They also dont give a fuck about this, heard a story about a friend gym instructor that saw two french women go to party all night, then came back to a dancing lesson in the morning, then packed and went straight to the bus terminal to go to ecuador, they dont give a fuck about stinking in closed spaces, just like poos (fuck uber pool in usa). I also know someone that hired a russian girl on an internship and they had to give the cunt a desl in a far away corner due to how stinky she was

There is also a story about a famous radio host that during a word cup in europe got the attention of a blond beautifull slav woman and he just 180 degrees outta there due to the smell. Imagine the smell meme must have come from europeans.

We care a lot about this and water is cheap, so thats why we take showers multiple times a day. Never met a stinky colombian woman before, they care 3 times more about this than men.

Attached: ABCC11.jpg (892x1167, 259K)

> It's true europeans smell bad?

Yes. Especially men.

Whites in general have more stink glands then other races so technically yes whites are stinky unless they put on lots of perfume/cologne

Neo-europeans smell really bad yeah.

Attached: 3D89515D00000578-4251958-image-m-30_1487839749853[1].jpg (634x464, 94K)

It's cold here.
Once a month is considered sufficient.

>other races smell bad
no, north east asians are mutated to not have body odor.

I don't think it's because they're unclean. It's just that different races smell different. To me, when I first came into contact with whites, they smelt bad. Furthermore, blacks smelt even worse, like considerably worse. Anyway, you're colombian, so you likely have some European admixture, unless you're fully abo.

Based and lisapilled

Attached: tumblr_ph8kcf82Gb1x2qsjro3_250.jpg (250x250, 25K)

It doesn't matter how bad you "smell", a simple shower and some soap might help you get rid of your BO. All Europeans in this thread are admitting they are afraid of water.

>So I was trying to set up my younger sister with this German friend I met in college because I want my family BLEACHED,

What a pathetic cuck

you can't wash pheromones off

how did you know i stan lisa?

Attached: DhlsU0LUYAAgZpj.jpg (2048x1340, 279K)

>For example we Colombians usually take 3 baths a day.
That's because you niggers smell like shit. (South) east Asians hardly smell at all.

>Implying you roast complete cows too

Lol

Germans do smell and are unhygienic af. Probably the nastiest people in Western Europe and Belgians are right behind them.

I bet you reek

>it is always sunny here.
Maybe in your niggertown. Bogota is cold all year round.

We take showers, maybe not bathe since not every house has a bath tub.

Plus on the slob part, its just depends.

Based and steampilled

Attached: 1542405012404.jpg (781x710, 85K)

Northern Chinese have this gene mutation that gives them stink-free armpits.

Don't you dear nigger up a german man with your nigger sister you cuck, people like you are behind the niggering of Europe

Attached: 1557120700394.jpg (600x587, 36K)

no

there's no such thing as bleaching. white genes are recessive.

I smell like cold cigarette and food

Attached: IMG_20190507_134350.jpg (4160x3120, 3.57M)

>take 3 baths a day.
How to fuck up your skin in 3 easy step

>It's true europeans smell bad?
The 'new' européan sure do

Probably a high schooler

While you are literally named poo
I suggest you to shut it when it comes to hygienic discussions

wtf I always thought the bidet was for washing the toilet

Based and redpilled

I went to Spain, it's like south America, and all native people smelled. To be fair, it was a hot day.

>bathing
Kek. Are you poor? Cologne was invented for a reason.

And there you have it.

Now stay away from Europe.

Kek!

I'm sure that was bait, but I legit teared from laughter!

Attached: 1556319392728.jpg (474x465, 71K)

>"washes" in a bath
>thinks he's clean, somehow
you third worlding animals are hilarious, in your own way