Jow Forums is /baaa/

Jow Forums is /baaa/

Attached: jenny.png (840x1208, 232K)

based dubs
check em boys

instead we could check out the truth about your father, yes? any problems in the family?

no lole

why would your father move out of your dwelling to go elsewhere? he's got to have a reason for it, a particularly intimate one at that

i didn't say he moved out of my "dwelling" you idiot
in fact i do not have a dwelling at all. i clearly said i live in the
>dark world from undertale
get it through your thick skull before i go sicko mode please

I FUCKING SAID JACKSON WAS BLACK
BET HIS FATHER JUST WENT OUT TO GET A PACK OF CIGARETTES

back with the larps now, are we yonkers? those don't work, so you'd better tell me why your father moved outta your dwelling

do you actually believ ethis

dutch i am not blacke. this is just my shading
I only tell you larps because I don't want you to make me end up telling everything about life
yes, and you can fuck off if you don't

Attached: ralsery.png (700x802, 213K)

now now yonkers, now that you've finally admitted it, we can talk about anything yes? let's talk about your father moving out, i'm sure we can find a solution to this, after all, this must be the reason of you larping about having a dad, tied in with you being a furfaggot, which would also make him an animal, and with you being an undertale fanatic, it makes him a goat, so tell me now, why did he move out? any problems in the family or something of that sort?

Attached: mutt.jpg (676x382, 80K)

romania, i will not tell you again unless if i have to use force
fuck. off.

Attached: high quality.gif (300x300, 1.89M)

no need to keep things hidden away from me, we talk about anything, don't we? we're good pals over here, remember all the good times we've had, don't you? you can talk to me about these sorts of things, so come on, open up about this problem

>no need to keep things hidden away from me, we talk about anything, don't we?
I do not talk to user scum or to people I do not know.
>we're good pals over here, remember all the good times we've had, don't you?
no we were never pals. and the only times i've remembered from you is that you were once a caps-talking faggot trying to claim that you're based, and even having a larp romanian league.... which also involves you talking about anglos and americans.
>you can talk to me about these sorts of things, so come on, open up about this problem
i do not have many problems right now, but at least ONE problem that's going on is that you're talking to me.

>the danish detective is hard at work.

Attached: YOU.jpg (1066x600, 86K)

yonkers, that's not very nice of you now is it? you talk to anons and people you do not know all the time around here, don't you? and after all, i was fighting the anglo menace all the time, and you would dare question it as a larp? very typical from anglos such as you, but that is another matter for another time, what we are talking about now is certain problems that require certain solutions, and i believe you and i can solve this problem together, your father, yes? you miss him don't you? why would he do that? just go? leave you with your mother? why?

>you talk to anons and people you do not know all the time around here, don't you?
Well, that statement is a little hypocritical... I only talk to nice anons, though. I only know THOSE people.
>what we are talking about now is certain problems that require certain solutions, and i believe you and i can solve this problem together, your father, yes? you miss him don't you? why would he do that? just go? leave you with your mother? why?
Because he got beat up by me. He got too drunk and was being an angryfag like most of bad heretic user scum. I'm glad to have a mother now

I'm unsure if I miss him though. I do not care for him anyways.

you beat up your father and then he left? are you sure it didn't happen the other way around?

>you beat up your father and then he left?
yes my drunken father is gone for now.
>are you sure it didn't happen the other way around?
no

what's with the lies? are you ashamed about being beaten by your father? you don't have to be, things like these happen after all

goat father was mean to me so i had to shoot him away
this is not a lie

so your father had problems with you and your mother then? wanted to, get rid of their marital agreement, shall we say? and you supposedly beat him up all by yourself, and he left? that's very far fetched yonkers

No, he only had a problem with me. I did exactly nothing to him until he slammed the door outside and then decided to do his classical (and shitty) beatings

his beatings? this means you never beat your father, and it was him who was beating you, why lie to me like that? also, you say that because of you, your father broke off with your mother, and gave you one last drunk beating before running off, and you supposedly fought back at him this one last time, although this is to be debated, you tried to fight him, and you lost, did you not? do you know why your father hated you so much? was it always like that? are you sure he didn't have hateful feelings for your mother as well?

oh my god romania you are literally becoming an idiot
would you be surprised if my goat dad beat you up like how he beat me?
>you tried to fight him, and you lost, did you not?
No, I won because I turned into a stronger man than my asgore daddy

hmmmmmm at the mere age of 9+4 or even lower than that, you fought your father and won, this is highly unlikely, but let's get on to other things, why did he hate you so much? and are you sure he didn't hate your mother as well?

i had no age........... you are being more of an idiot romania
he didn't hate me, but since he was drunk he was being a little hateful.

you know that lie doesn't work with me, but let's get on to something else, your father, he got drunk and just started beating you? i'm guessing this has happened a lot more? he must've had a reason before that, i highly doubt he held you and your mother in high regard, and the alcohol only made his feeling of hatred towards you two worse

He's kind of beefy and could have developed early. We already know he punches holes in walls, that'd be enough to beat someone who's knock-down drunk. It'd also explain things if he was developed before he had grown out of anthropomorphic animals in diapers. This could lead to his sexual confusion.

romania stop being annoying to me

I isolated from development, .onion user.

that's is probably most likely, yonkers, did you use a makeshift weapon of sorts when fighting your father, is that what you did? and what are you talking about? you take puberty blockers or what,,,,,,,,,,, wow,,,,,,, exposed......... anyways, your father, he had to have previous feelings of contempt to you and your mother before that big accident happened, so tell me more about that

romania. stop being annoying to me.

evading my question is bad behavior, i would say, but yonkers, what really caused your father to go on that big accident that made him leave? it was bigger than all his other alcoholic accident so that has to count for something, why did he hate you and your mother? dislike you perhaps? look at you in disgust maybe? tell me yonkers, we're good pals, remember?

he went to the bar too much 24/7

which is a way to cope with the hatred for you and your mother, do you know why he disliked you both?

because he went to the bar
read the fucking post carefully user

no, that's not right, his bursts of alcoholic rage are fueled by the hatred for both of you, and this hatred is multiplied tenfold when under the influence, so, do you know why he hated you two?

i said fuck off

why did he hate you and your mother?

because he got drunk.

no, yonkers, he had feelings of hate towards you two that got more evident when he was under the influence, do you know why he hated you both?

Literally fuck off. You weren't in the underground when this happened.
You know NOTHING, at all. Please leave my thread now

no, i wasn't in yonkers, at your dwelling, when this happened, and this is why i would like to inquire more about this subject, tell me more, why did your father hate you two?

i said
>the underground
did you even read what i said? if not, then you're still an idiot.

did he died