Owo

owo

Attached: 1556911955519.gif (500x500, 945K)

go back

Attached: jxhdp3glqw021.png (1024x922, 417K)

You retards fap to these pics?
You have mental diseases, if there's gonna be a day when government create an army to counter this virus, i'd be the first one to join it.
I'll shoot everyone of ya, first in the head, then in the ass, you fucking weirdo scum.
You are the worst people ever, you don't have the rights to exist.
Oh, and here's another important thing: you can't be a female if you have dick, contrary, if u're a female, you cannot pretend to become a man.
Men fuck women.
Women get fucked by men.
Hitler did nothing wrong with all the gay shit running in the 40's

go to sleep korbo

i liked this until i saw the "hitler did nothing wrong"
korbo you are stupid aren't you

God I wish that were me

Have sex

is this gay?

It obviously is

prove it

Nice.

Hot!

what is with all the faggot posting? Why can't you just keep it to one thread so the uninterested can filter it.

Im afraid that was the last straw sir. Because of misuse, your peepee licenses have been permanently revoked.

Attached: burybloody.png (339x339, 299K)

8/10
nice fem boi cockslut, however the lack of yiff minuses points.

Let me guess, you probably couldn't find a girlfriend, and you were scared to grow up and to be a man in society, god forbid that you have to work for once. You wanted that dream girl, so you decided to become her.

And now you wear her like a corpse, a puppet, and your entire life is lived wearing a mask that you dangle in the faces of others, your only redeeming features are entirely sexual, you're a living, walking, artificial, whore with a shrunken cock, and a damaged chimera body stuck between a man and a woman that will start falling apart when you reach your late 30s (if you don't neck yourself first that is). Accept it, you will never be a girl, faggot

Attached: 1557275494917.jpg (480x336, 19K)

second panel

I like this a lot

This is not me. It's some retarded Jow Forumstard who thinks he has any say in this board. Argued with this faggot last night but he's a schizophrenic christcuck stuck in nazi germany. You can bully the fuck out of him and he might fuck off to his containment board, honestly these kind of people are the reason I'm slowly leaving this shit hole.

Attached: 529ac110988b5f4345346812d46cd07ed320fdc6v2_hq.jpg (1024x560, 72K)

t. Faggot who loves to suck cock.

>t. Faggot who loves to suck cock.
Mind your jewish cum

Attached: afp-04e131871e516c4f7e037a2062a4c7f1f23ab197.jpg (768x533, 122K)

Looks like you have someone trying to impersonate you then, again

What's wrong with you, OP?

Oh I didn’t know you shilled on Jow Forums. Go back to /leftypol/ faggot.

No it's just you guys are hung up over branding every italian who blurts hateful shit as korbo. This website turned me into a crypto commie and vouch for a significant repression of right wing governments aka precisely the opposite of what Jow Forums is. I blame the intolerant faggots and the batshit crazy evangelists who band together to promote hateful speech on here.

Attached: F2c731c4.JPG.jpg (240x320, 18K)