Reminder that if you believe in christ you're a fucking country traitor and a brainwashed cuck...

Reminder that if you believe in christ you're a fucking country traitor and a brainwashed cuck. Christianity is all about manipulating the masses and so are all abrahimic religons.
>b-but muh fedora memes u fucking edgelord will kill yourself at some point
not an argument. christcucks are pathetic slobs incapable of conceiving anything outside what was dictated by a kike on a stick.

Attached: 1557442254107.jpg (700x700, 142K)

reminder that if you're an anglo you get the cross

Bump

if you have Christ you're free. if you don't your enslaved.

Attached: cringe.png (640x432, 609K)

>if you don't obey to my laws you go to hell
Fucking freedom we got there

Attached: 1557445597108.jpg (1664x2560, 1.59M)

anglos are born slaves

you don't go to hell for breaking rules. you go to hell for rejecting Jesus.

we are all born slaves. obviously.

only in your little weak willed anglo mind, but i? i am a freeman, able to do anything i can do while you slave away for your pimp

How are you going to bury your parents? Better not be a religious ceremony eyyyy

HAHAHAHAHA

Same shit brought on by a slave mentality religion which doesn't involve freedom at all. Freedom is absolute, if something is lacking it isn't freedom. Plain and simple.

Attached: 1557444514498.png (938x940, 661K)

Attached: 1495339341959.jpg (800x444, 113K)

you can choose to go to hell. if you like this earth and all it's faggotry and you think you're cooler then Jesus then just choose hell. you would probably hate heaven. to be honest.

cope harder wanker, my freedom is limitless while you suck the dick of your local priest, he likes them young after all doesn't he?

Hell doesn't exist any more than your kike on a stick and sky daddy. Go back to your christcuck hugbox.

Attached: 1557444670794.jpg (1800x900, 296K)

Why even argue with christcucks, they're dumb enough to believe in fairy tales, there's no way they'll be able to grasp any kind of concept.

i cope'd when i accepted Christ. i don't have to cope anymore. i mean here you are insulting me and stuff. doesn't seem like you have a firm grasp on even your own emotions let alone live a limitless free life. like i said your a slave.

man your a slave. i hope it's obvious to you.

They pollute my boards, your boards, every imageboard. If you happen to express anything that goes against their kike book dozens will pop up to coerce you to repent and shit. Christcucks need to be driven out. There are already hundreds of websites willing to welcome their moralistic shit and i don't see why they got to broach the subject every fucking time. Christcucks ravished imageboards beginning from Jow Forums and spreading like cancer to every other chan. Take a look around you and see if my claims don't stand to truth.

find another religion to pick on losers
the people destroying the West have always sought to demonize and mock Christianity and that alone in an argument in its favor
you will show it respect

our ancestors were incomparably more religious then we are today and they didn't believe in that cuckshit

infact we are the ones being cucked while they were not

i didn't preach any morality. lmao wtf. and i didn't say to repent i said you would enjoy burning in hell. check my comments.

Same shit. You need to stop bringing up your kikeshit fairy tales every time someone doesn't agree with you. Bring facts to the table not far fetched fairy tales you braindead moron.

this

>people destroying the West
Cucktianity isn't needed to uphold morality you dipshit. Ancient Greece worshipped pagan gods and they thrived just fine for thousands of years before christcucks set in.

just because the system it creates/modern Christianity is corrupt, doesn't mean that the religion at it's core isn't amazing. I follow the teachings of Christ everyday.

You don't seem to understand that following religion puts you deliberately against the modern world because its preachings remain unchanged since 2000 years. If you're a Christian you're ultimately a regressive mind and an hindrance to progress.

that wasn't my point
the modern west has a fucked up culture steeped in self-hatred and denial of obvious facts
and the people who built that culture also happen to hate Christianity with a passion and demonize it in the media and everywhere else they can
and since I resent those people and think its unhealthy to demonize or mock your ancestors faith even if you don't believe it I don't like seeing people do it

you submitted yourself to the ideals of a conman from 2 millenia ago due to fear of eternal torture or wanting the upper hand on those around you for multiple reasons, and you say your will is stronger than mine?

Yall need jesus

Attached: 956.png (680x708, 366K)

Then rejecting Jesus is breaking a rule you dumb nigger

> American Nationality

>Nations Quote: In God We Trust

Shut the fuck up Tyrone and go back to homeroom, instead skip pledging allegiance to the flag.

most people think that you go to hell to "pay for your sins".. that's not true. you have nothing to pay God with. you go to hell because you don't want to go to heaven.

how is choosing hell and rejecting Christ a rule? would you like to hangout in Heaven while hating Christ? i don't get your statement.

Attached: fuck off.png (640x432, 432K)