How do we solve Great Britain?

how do we solve Great Britain?

Attached: 1557375215413.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

The free market will fix it

You could clean everything up in 1 generation with a rudimentary eugenics program. Don't worry about it too much about the effects of demoralization and start worrying about how to expunge those who cause it.

i thought this is russia

The insects feast upon my genitalia. A thousand black locusts make me climax one last time. This is the final orgy of satanas.

Moar muslims.

Attached: 20171130231257593[1].jpg (1280x854, 201K)

Last time you tried 40 million europeans died and nothing was achieved

Accelerate.

You take the slag into the bathroom.

Kek. I love this webm

Do they have a loicence for that?

Crazy how old this video is but it's just not making it's rounds on Chan and plebbit

Looks like a fun dive bar to me

But that wasn’t REAL eugenics !

>how do we solve Great Britain?
Simple.
Impose strict rules of behavior that resemble those of Sharia law. You could keep it secular if you want, tie it to some Christian movement, or tie it to some bigger ideal like British nationalism if you want.
I say start off with banning alcohol consumption. Clearly, you Anglo Celtic mutts can't handle your alcohol.

i would wife that girl

breed them upwards

Attached: based apu.jpg (657x527, 39K)

truly the perfect video

We nuke

My hearth bleeds when I see that old man's face. You can see in his eyes quite clearly, the pain, sadness and regret.

You can see him thinking: ''We should have accepted Hitler's offer in 1940...''

Attached: 1557506150811.jpg (720x1280, 245K)

>girl

Let more africans and arabs in. Inclusive utopia is the future. Also brexit should be absolved. And we should all live in forced multicultural section 8 housing. So every whitey can have a beautiful black neighbours.

The holocaust was an indirect method of eugenics for Jews.

Nah, he's drunk and happy to be around relaxed fucks who wont judge him, also that "woman" bent over while dancing, so it's an entertainment for him as well.

Attached: Oy gevalt.gif (600x338, 3.4M)

Wishful thinking. Clearly you've never interacted with a member of the English working class.
His thoughts are with the "the footy" and the later pulling on of his wizened member to the thought of that female dancing.

Oh my god, british women are absolutely fucking disgusting to look at. Maybe they should import more middle easterns there to help out their ugly looking gene pool.

Attached: ajmanSyria.jpg (640x640, 90K)

No the world became aware of you filthy kikes

REEEEE pubs are degenerate, we must get ALL pubs SHUT DOWN NOW!!