You know it always gives me a chuckle when I hear a norime talking about how he hasn't had sex in a while like really...

you know it always gives me a chuckle when I hear a norime talking about how he hasn't had sex in a while like really now is it really that bad? you've had lots of sex before and probably a gf or two and even friends to listen to your stupid problems you know some people don't have gf's or friends right? it's kinda like a poor Midwestern dirt farmer listing to a rich guy taking about how he is sad because he didn't by enough prime rib for his fancy dinner party

Attached: dfa0b329e42ffe3e9eee82196fff229e.jpg (800x1000, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up

lol stfu incel

Attached: 1510416510149.png (435x486, 199K)

no u

Attached: 1557442600298.jpg (960x397, 143K)

Ride 'em cowboy, yeeha~!

shut the fuck up you redditor nigger

incel is a offense term we prefer to be called supreme gentlemen

heh

>yeeha
only we can use that word
pic related

Attached: TBOZDEO56RMCCIZHUVA7GSGD7P23MCDF.jpg (684x599, 181K)

me giving my thread le self bump

No, not the same you could still walk to town meet people and lower you standard some and you would fine someone. Bitching about not haveing something when you dont do all the work to get what you want is not the same ad when norime dose everything ans still dont get what he wants.

How are you doing cutie? :3

tinder, faggot.

Autistic thread for retards

Feeling kind of sick but it will pass and just waiting time befor Norime get home and take me out for dinner with a work friend. A few day ago i dealted all me memes not meaning too

I've had two girlfriends and a few one night stands, I still have a few very good friends, but I'm currently incel. AMA

Attached: fdfds.png (680x993, 380K)

ha what makes you think I have high standards what makes you think anybody would love me
sorry that only works for chad

Attached: 1557425537831.gif (240x135, 212K)

poor Cowboy
he deserved better

Attached: 1545310000448.jpg (1000x1415, 170K)

I have watch and read what type or women you likeNorime and you standard and high. And that juat a copout say "who would love me" people fall in and people a lot wrost then you. But part of love it looking out your self and be like i have to fix myself not onwly for me but for the person that love me or will love me. Love just dont happen and it could take year. It toke norime i say a last two year too truely love me. And i had to work me ass off. When someone love you you job is not over. No there more work. You seem to want to have love and sex but you dont want the work/streass and and the shit shit come with it. I think you can fine someone but not it tell you stop blaming other. Being lazy about it and not busting your ass to make sure the person you want, want you too.

Not if he won't work for it, love or sex should not be give and the ownly love someone deserve is for there Morther and father. No one deserve love or sex more then any thing sex. It no one falt but someone own for not have sex. Nothing in the world has the right for sex. Why do you think every thing with dick fight for it. Sorry if it come off at me going after you. But thing like this is not helping him. It baby him no one deserve anything of there not welling to brack there back to get it.

do I really?
>what type or women you like
and what type would that be
>copout
no it's not I don't think there is a female alive that would love me
>You seem to want to have love and sex but you dont want the work/streass and and the shit shit come with it.
it's not that I don't want to deal with the shit that comes with a relationship I just don't know if I can I can barely put up with my own shit let alone a women's bs
>not busting your ass to make sure the person you want, want you too.
I don't know how to make a girl want me I not ugly by any means but I'm not very good looking either I don't even have a good personality I'm not funny I'm not smart I'm not cool or hip I don't even know how to start a conversation

Attached: 1556815762768.jpg (231x218, 8K)

You like black women with big ass and chest. You love the that anime demon dog women show that. You are a bottom and want a pure girl that still know how to suck and ride you cock. When you do top hwr yiu want to make sure she like it even if you unsure of what to do. You want a girl who happy and sure of herself unlike you. You all so her to show and lwt people know hiw great you are and hoq much she love just you. Someone that even if you down she in happy and dont let you mood spring put her down. Simple over seeing her so happy even if you kind of not would make you fell happy. You can being to small you like the girl for "Black Lagoon" but you want her yo need you to help her do a few thing in her life so that you can fell like your her big stong man.
If you dont want someone why do you bitch about it. If you wanted just sex you would have had it. If women all over tye wrold and huge whore why not fine a out one and juat have sex so when you ready you can show a girl how it done. Dont bitch about not haveing a GF if you really dont want one. Or stop lieing and useing haveing a gf or not have sex as a way not to get your shit together.Like it or not you have to go out there a try fine out whay works for you and wont dont. A girl could not like like you for a gew mouth ans then as you hang out and she get to know you and you ask her at the right time she could say yes. Give her time dont freek out. You think i know what the fuck i was doing. Me runing in to norime was luck if not right now i had a job that kill me inside and 20 cat and other thing. Role-playing with the same person i been ownly role-playing with for when MySpace was a think geting fastfood and crying.

...forgot my name....

I haven't had sex in two years. I miss my ex

>You like black women
not any more I'm over dark skinned girls
>You are a bottom
well I wouldn't say that I like to switch it up but I'm not a bottom
>If you wanted just sex you would have had it.
wrong

you are actually right about all the other shit in this thread tho

Attached: 1553128211831.jpg (1796x2200, 1.94M)

I haven't had sex in 19 year and I don't miss my ex because I don't have one

I say this i like you much better when Norime not round. You much niceer and not bad as all when he not here.

Sucks to be you. I only had sex with one girl but we probably had sex a thousand times, even got her to rim me a couple of times. She was cool as shit.

yeah your husband has a certain way of getting under my skin

Attached: 1553126109362.png (610x887, 427K)

>getting rimmed as a guy
that's gay

If normie want sex then that is fine. You could try and sympathize with him given your situation

It fine what people like chance with time and what they are in the mood for. That cool i fell the same but more that i will top but i not really a top. Thank for saying i was right about the rest. But instead of tell me i am wrong. Why dont you said. You wrong and then tell me why so that i know how i got it wrong....and everything i said is the same thing Norime want in a women and i trying to reach so i can be better for myself and him. Hate to say it you like a yonger norime but not ar crazzy or with the amount of game he has with man
and women. At work on his desk that have a note saying he marry. So all of there girls will stop asking him. One a mouth some girl is like "let go have sex in me car and smoke weed." He laugh said no and then go to there car smoke thwre weed and then leaves. But norime i thibk is kind of a dick to you and i ask him to stop.

I can tell you why. You so much like him thar why you eazy for me to read. Norime HATE being told he wrong. Or when someone may not better then him. It better just to let him two go off try it you way. And he has to do it his way or he will never get over not trying thing his way.

He get sex that boy cant go a day with out sex and not be thirsty as fuck.

yes it fine that he wants sex but I just think it's funny how he thinks he has it bad
>sympathize with him
can't sympathize with normalfags
>Thank for saying i was right about the rest. But instead of tell me i am wrong.
I was actually surprised how spot on your post was

Attached: internet-day-asociacion-de-usuarios-de-internet-reptile-internet-society-others.jpg (728x354, 65K)

If you've never been rimmed you haven't lived

I think you would enjoy

sorry but I'm not into that gay shit

Being an adult virgin is pretty gay tbqh

not as gay as getting your asshole licked

Attached: 1553125703926.jpg (1200x864, 250K)

¥he thinks sex acts between a man and a woman is gay
¥t. Fingered himself

Attached: 465D1D50-7964-40C7-8FA7-9C41EC66B6EB.gif (160x160, 21K)

Being insecure about ass play between a man and a woman is pretty closeted behaviour

>he thinks sex acts between a man and a woman is gay
because it is at least in this case
I'm not insecure i'm just not into gay shit I bet you also like to get pegged don't you faggot

Attached: download (2).jpg (268x268, 25K)

Sup Cowboy.

nothing much kido

Well I start my new job tomorrow.

that's good to hear what job is it?

Repairing old houses.

What an archetypal image of the incels projection of the Divine feminine whore. She borders on Lilith for fucks sake. Snakes, dark colors, sex centered.

>you know it always gives me a chuckle when I hear a norime talking about how he hasn't had sex in a while
Literally when was the last time?
You are just making shit up.
>inb4 Reddit

Attached: 1536804568664.png (445x365, 103K)

Attached: 1530305519018.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo