AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wanted to show Jormungand to my frien but the only polish subs i have are out of sync! Why doesn't he know engrish better?! Fuck this shit!

Attached: Screenshot - 5_9_2019 , 12_30_00 AM.png (1366x768, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself discord

What the fuck is benin

Don't mind me just bumping this a little bit

wrum wrum

fucking newfag

>forcing dyke shit down our throats because the work won't sell shit anyway since not appealing to generic weebtards who want to watch only tits and ass and cute girls fucking around
What a fucking joke of a medium

Attached: Valmet+from+jormungand+everyone+is+buff+even+the+chicks+_4f18fe8b951d73012dfaed2050fc2c3d.gif (300x168, 280K)

tell him to stop being a smoothbrain

>can't simply ignore these and focus on 'glorious plot'
ok whatever you say

The fact that those exist lower the quality of the product

I guess these exist for the same reason that sex scenes are present in normal movies and tv dramas. I think we can agree that these are also forced down our throats even though they often don't add anything either.
And look i'm not trying to defend this but here it fits koko's character i guess...

Oh great fixed subs but these are for jap dub and he prefers engrish dub. So they make no sense at all.
>Those who killed your comrades are there.
subs are like this:
>Group of three is there.
Very nice

Attached: Screenshot - 5_9_2019 , 12_29_50 AM.png (1366x768, 1.52M)

That's why i stopped watching pop culture

Sooo what do you watch? Documentaries are all good and all but even i get fed up with them at some point...

Opera and theater are dying media but they still scrape by

Thats the elitist if i ever see one no offence though. I'm at the point now that i watch only animu so i guess i'm pleb tier.

tell him to suck it and die you have internet friends now

But i want to convince him to watch animu. He will be a weeb sooner or later. I'm sure.

All you need is attention span and willpower. Elitists are retards who boast about being able to do what everyone else can and damage the reputation of a medium. Fuck them.

>All you need is attention span and willpower.
yeaa about that...

Attached: Screenshot - 5_8_2019 , 7_42_04 PMadsa.png (207x178, 61K)

You have the attention to read subs and binge anime so you should be able to enjoy everything else as well

huh Well maybe i will get to the point of watching high tier stuff once i decided that the rest is garbage. But maybe thats just endless circle.

go watch black lagoon

I have two seasons ready to go but someone on a/ said that fight scenes in it are way more over the top than in jormungand so now i'm pretty sceptical. Still gonna try it though.

>high tier stuff
Comical plays and opera buffa are understandable even to the lowest retard around. People like to brand anything that they are thought in school as somewhat out of their league and made for smart individuals when they're accessible to anyone. Plus "progressive" mass media are either shunning or demonizing classical culture or trying to replace it with their own consumerist culture to fit modern standards. It's not like you'll find racist and discriminatory shit there anyhow, although issues like slave trading will of course be shunned or ignored if you're talking about pre 19th century works. The most offensive thing you can find is a deliberate use of the N word but that's because it wasn't regarded as offensive back then.

Attached: 45449861_184459175840723_7660563515692974367_n.jpg (750x750, 96K)

It was more ironic than anything really. I always wanted to go to opera for example but was too lazy. I listen to classical music mostly and yea. My take on classical hmmm 'things' is that they are regarded as god like creations that have so many meanings behind every single element that it feels comical really.
This post feels werid for some reason. hmmm

hmhmhmh

Will this stay up forever if i keep bumping it?

What was her name and mental state?

Koko Hekmatyar
semi sein

Where are burgers at?! Why there are only italians here?

Attached: Ya hafta go baaaack _77013590c79ab4ac689b6ad800837fd8.jpg (960x960, 135K)

boom

Attached: q1KLsCD.gif (430x242, 1.44M)

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo