Ì>Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years - $3.8 billion per year

>ì>Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years - $3.8 billion per year
>Can't find a few billion for a border in own country
why is america so fucking pathetic?

Attached: 1557526979018.png (593x580, 229K)

career politicians and high corruption

civil war 2 soon

only 38 billion?
why not 60 billion.
this is an INSULT

The battlefield will be the walmart aisles

Attached: 1557327218858.gif (404x402, 615K)

no korbo, that's where people will be gunned down indiscriminately by the government.

Luckily, I avoid walmart.

t. infowars

Do a favour to the world and fucking elect a serious president next time
>b-but muh guns to bring at school
As if you even needed them in the first place

Attached: 1556493414023.png (630x384, 51K)

It's less so that they can't find funding but that piss shitters keep blocking Trump for said funding cause they want open borders for their corporate overlords. They spend ten times as much money bombing Muhammeds kids over in ooga booga stan creating more terrorists and instability.

Unironically never watched infowars, also everyone in my family (except for my commie tranny brother) agrees that a civil war is on the horizon

korbo

Holy fuck Americans are actually subhuman retards. How the hell are you even gonna start a civil war in this day and age

i respectfully disagree only people who actually watch tv and believe the shit they see on it think that group a hates group b and there has to be a war because of it, not saying there won't be fighting, but it won't be a civil war. no one's seriously pursuing seceding anymore.

By using all the guns we have, there's no way that the army would carpet-bomb its own citizens. So fight guns with guns. Not too hard. Societal collapse is on the verge of happening in more than just the US already, and it makes for a good backdrop for insurgences...

this is all because trump was screaming about building a wall, so all the mexicans came to get in before he did it, not hard to figure out

are you talking about the walmart fema camp conspiracy fren?

I don't actually watch tv at all actually. And I don't think it would necessarily be between actual citizens, moreso the government vs citizens.
>no one's seriously pursuing seceding anymore.
that's where you're wrong desu

No was just making stuff up right then

The only civil war you'll get is a petty squabble between rednecks with a 56k connection and sjw tranny supporters on Twitter.
As if the average joe is trained to shoot down others in this age of comfort and well-being. Civil wars, large scale conflicts are history, even nukes are becoming history with technological breakthroughs making them obsolete and overly destructive weapons when you could just fuck over the opposing country with digital warfare.

Attached: 1557318653089.png (820x1600, 1.39M)

if i recall the story goes that the patriarch of the walmart business started out making POW camps for the us government. and now today we have many huge windowless concrete buildings that could be converted into camps. spooky

>As if the average joe is trained to shoot down others in this age of comfort and well-being.
stopped reading here, that has never stopped any civil war in the past.

That is kinda spooky but I imagine it's just because it was cheap

I'll agree to disagree, I'm not seeing any serious, successful secessionist movements that haven't been coopted or squashed by the Feds.

Look, back then your country was fighting one war after another, and I'm pretty sure conscription wasn't avoidable lest you wanted to get into serious trouble. People were used to handle weapons because that's the only way conflicts got sorted out. Nowadays we get nukes and digital warfare, and military conscriptions aren't as forced as they were before. I expect people to be less ready to fight a war in these conditions.

I think people's appetites are wetted for it, though. I'm expecting a circus over the next ~10 years and some serious radicalization during that.

Like I mentioned before, there's no chance the government would ever bomb its own streets. That's Brave New World-tier, and we aren't that far gone. No, instead, like I said, it would be individuals fighting individuals, and sneaky assassinations. The thing is, that will be on both sides, and you underestimate just how many people in the US are capable of handling themselves with it, and are capable of acting in an insurgent situation. Only places where the people are too weak-willed to do so are the people the government would be protecting.

And that's why your weapons should be taken as soon as possible to prevent messes like these from happening. The American mentality doesn't conceive freedom unless it owns deadly weapons to commit murder sprees, and the prospect of having people pointing guns at you for the dumbest reason in the world is bone-chilling to anybody else living in civilized countries. Letting a tense political situation escalate in a civil war these days can only be seen as commonplace in 3rd world countries, but weapons being at large in the hands of batshit crazy individuals aren't helping to reduce the chances of a conflict. Sneaky assassinations sound more appetizing since they wouldn't involve a large chunk of citizens fighting each other to death and would likely target a given set of people, but hopefully none of this shit happens and guns get outright banned within the next decade.

Burgerland is disgusting.

>And that's why your weapons should be taken as soon as possible to prevent messes like these from happening.
so that we can become a nanny state like the UK or most of Europe? Ok Korbo, go take your meds now.

Attached: 1556336247895.jpg (627x470, 35K)

>nanny state
You've been a nanny state for as long as Israel existed but if you like to believe shooting innocents down will bring any positive changes whatever floats your boat.

The US isn't a nanny state right now, but it's heading in that direction. Why do you think I'm talking about an upcoming civil war? Just to larp? Just for (You)'s? Just shut up already. I honestly don't know why I even bothered.

Attached: 1552954163515.jpg (1024x682, 138K)

>Just to larp? Just for (You)'s?
To point out what kind of savages you guys are while still calling yourself a 1st world country. Wishing for a war over a general weapon ban is plain insanity.

>The US isn't a nanny state right now
Yeahhhhhh let's put that anti semitism issue aside.

Attached: 1557529210542.png (482x427, 223K)

so you're illiterate now, too

oh well

Attached: 1550901817034.png (1280x720, 679K)

Trump is Israel's greatest ally
Obama was Israel's greatest ally
Dubya was Israel's greatest ally
Clinton was Israel's greatest ally

Hillary would be Israel's greatest ally.

Kissinger has been running things since 1969.

Illiterate what? You just implied a gun ban would be a no-no and at this point i have to assume you'd rather put the lives of others at stake for the sake of your prized weapons.

Attached: 1557519852419.jpg (767x737, 488K)

And the burgers will be armed with burgers

Attached: the burger dream.jpg (603x932, 116K)

Attached: This is what mutts actually believe.jpg (720x811, 46K)

You know who is ready for a war though?
All the fucking cartel members that sneak in with the immigrants from Central America. If they think they can seize power in the Southwest, they'll take it.

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Attached: 1556578854104.png (399x322, 42K)

Korbo korbo korbo

its not my fault

typical european opinion
disregarded

>1557318653089.png
uhmm korbo, but you're at the top, dumb tranny.