There! I created working plumbing with what I found in my house!

There! I created working plumbing with what I found in my house!
I'm sure you don't fix your own stuff. You buy new and pay Mexicans to fix your stuff.
How do you plan to be a good father when you can't even fix things, huh? That polish plumber is a better dad because he can improvise and take responsibility. You can't.

youtu.be/NznmRG4vQro

Attached: 20190511_122428.jpg (3264x2448, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pu64m834OzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like shit, you poles really are the mexicans of europe.

kurwa tak

this thread is too polish for me frens

Based and pierogi pilled

I work in the trades so I can tell you this, with authority: Mexicans tend to cut corners and do shitty work. I'd never let one in my house to work on anything. I'd rather pay more to get it done right than to have some beaner hack shit up and have it fall apart in a month.

The sponge is A BRILLIANT idea.

You are awesome!

Before the year 2000 mEXICAN labor was acceptable.

After 2000 it went into the toilet.

Would you rather let a black female work on your house or a Mexican male?
How about an asian male?
A philipino? Pakistani?

what in the fuck you stupid fucking nigger why would you plumb in a fucking loop-de-loop do you think this is a fucking water slide holy fucking dogshit you dense motherfucker enjoy your backed up sewer water and a fucked up (what appears to be) washing machine.

I'm 100% DIY -- but if you can't Do It Right, either git gud or hire an expert and shadow them so you can in the future. Otherwise your nigger rigging is just going to cost more money in the long run.

Niga that shit is gonna leak with a couple of days

ur mom leaks.

Please don't utterly destroy the nonexistent good image of Poland in other anons eyes.

There is a water drop. That's why there is a brick before the sponge to give it more elevation before it goes down the pipe later. It never drained water as fast as it does now! I only hope that my ghetto converters joined by silicone will hold.

You are a BAD-ASS repair man!

Attached: A B REAL AMERICAN1.png (552x583, 783K)

none of them
shitskins will steal, it's in their nature
>t. part shitskin

I agree that uploading an upside down image is a shame. Sorry for that.

why does it look like you jizzed on it, you now the Jerry rig shit is peak Mexican right?

this pole must be stopped.
pretty sure it's gross cooking pole.

Attached: 1548629610974.jpg (250x323, 63K)

T. JUAN

you literally did a sugar packet solution.
youtube.com/watch?v=pu64m834OzQ

Oh dear god... you realize that literally every single one of those ridges is going to capture a small little pond of stagnant water and the whole thing is going to smell like absolute rot in a few days? That’s horrifying. You couldn’t find like a small length of rubber hose or something? God literally anything would’ve been better than what you chose to do.

You think I should squirt silicone all over every joint for extra protection?

water pressure will fuck your shit up, retard.
it might hold some time, but it will get fucked eventually.
why don't you buy another pipe, faggot?
even if a pro fixed it, he would have changed the pipe.

Bullshit. The water in the flexion will block the smell, just like it does in the toilet.

Attached: Syfon_brodzikowy_Viega_6822.45-545470-141714.jpg (650x650, 18K)

>why don't you buy another pipe, faggot?
Money, lack of it.

come on...it's not that expensive.

it's 3/4€ here, pretty sure you can find those at 1/2 euros over there.

>Using flex hose on a toilet outflow.
Dumbass.
I though you polish niggers specialized in plumbing?

Already spent 100 PLN on everything.
Fuck that. It doesn't leak. I'm done here.

don't post your food again pls.
get some help, find a woman.

I'm not cooking today. I'm going out with a woman actually.

good job poleanon! now go shoot up more krokodil and sell your gfs white pussy to another BBC

don't talk about the weird shit you do at home you'll blew it up.

what's your btc wallet address?

I don't believe in BTC. BTC is a scam run by Communist Party of China designed to turn their cheap coal into real US dollars.

that's why you're poor, pole

Attached: 1531751910356.jpg (900x506, 279K)

I'd rather be poor than support Communism financially.

This thread is amazing. It's like I've met an actual honest to god person on Jow Forums instead of screeching caricature of a person.

You're adorable, you well-meaning Polak. I wish you the best. Stay motivated to do whatever the fuck it is you do.

all poleshits like OP r high as fuck on krokodil and actually bring BBCs home to pump black seed into their wyte wyves, wyte gfs, and wyte sisters. they crave bbc cum in their white females as much as the polish man kraves krokodil flowing thru ITS veins

Who hurt you user?

the mutted shithole of poland is nothing but that, a mutted shithole. the literal rape baby of europe. enjoyed russian semen from 45-95 and now its just brown n black cocks

show flag Kraut

You are polish yourself. Not cool man.

im not the mixture of 13 distinct humans that have converged on poland over the centuries to 100% rape the women and mutt them even further. "white poles" r literal shitskin

>I can tell you this, with authority
Prove your authority on this matter and show what evidence youre using to come to this conclusion

oy mate, it doesn't look good

1. The pipe should gradually decline, yours does not. If you have any U-shaped dip it will result in accumulation of dirt and eventualy may clog.

2. Too long accordion pipe, they are indeed handy, but you should use them sparingly. You shouldn't use such long accordion without decent pipe level decline.

3. If the sponge was supposed to give support for the pipe then it is a terrible idea.

4. Whats with the silicon on the accordion?

he's a Kraut, he posts often under that flag.

cpvc, the cleaner and glue cost practically nothing. wtf is wrong with you

Poland is better than mexifornia

Flag checks out

U-shape is there to keep stuff that I drop in to the shower. The sponge helps with elevation but the brick does most of the work. I must use the accordion to reach the main pipe. There is silicon everywhere because in the past my sealing operation got messy. There is a double sharp drop and it seems to be enough to drive most of water away.

>I nigger rigged my plumbing
>What kind of man are you if you actually buy the proper materials for home repairs instead of being a poorfag like me?
Get yourself together, Poland

based.

I'm actually a master of all trades myself trades are for dummies