Rap is simply superior

Give me genuine reasons as to why I should stop listening to rap music

Attached: C1C158A5-BB0B-46BC-B5F0-513FA02C6F82-179-00000002E26EEC81.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Rap is good. It’s takes still to be a lyricist

It sure does

>EYA BITCH NIGGA NIGGA MUH GAT NIGGA COCAINE HASH HOMIE PIGS AN' GATZ

because the 90's was a long time ago

because it's just trash tier.
only kpop is worse.

N

best answer i've ever heard.

Depends on the artist and sub genera.
but usually the original samples are better

Attached: nigguhnigguh.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

I do appreciate that rap's sampling introduced me to great music I probably wouldn't have heard otherwise.

Music is good regardless of what type of music it is if you can learn to appreciate what makes it worth listening to. Even radio music can be worth listening to sometimes just to see what qualifies to be on it. Rap is no exception. It's production requires just as much effort (if not more) to be good as any other music requires.

Most of the people who go on this site..
..listen to Crusader Kings 2 soundtracks and think that's good music, which it is, but consider the source of the information you're looking for. None of these idiots will be able to tell you the first thing about music, let alone rap, because they're fucking neets who can't get past the fact it's predominately black music. The funniest part of this music is that it actually aligns with them politically because it's so anti-establishment and funniest of all: the best rappers are white.

Because it's not music

Yeah the samples sometimes are better than the song ,but rap is the best genre in my opinion

Than what is it then?

>None of these idiots will be able to tell you the first thing about music
i've worked in studios in ny as a mixing engineer.
i know more about music than you know about your own body.
rap is literally no longer rap.
it is just ghetto music.
blues used to be for the downtrodden, now it's bullshit rap about having things that they can never afford.
it's just promotes materialism.
there is nothing good in rap any longer.

The anti-white and ooga booga lyrics subliminally turn you into a cuck and a degenerate.

Alright I'll give you that. I too work in the music industry but you have to admit we're a rare breed especially if you're white.
I agree with the fact that rap has gone from what it was and is going downhill fast but there are some people (Joey Bada$$ for instance) that are keeping it alive and are still worth listening to.
I think even trap has taken a turn for the worse.

>there is nothing good in MUSIC any monger
ftfy

I turned on some radio station recently that plays exclusively rap and R&B from the 90's and I'm listening to it without really caring... and after an hour or so I'm thinking to myself this shit is like Mozart compared to the nigger rap today. And I didn't even like rap in the 90's.... even tho I was getting nostalgic over it while listening to it.

Shit like..... shoop shoopy doop shoopay dooopay doop.... oh he's coming this way!

Young Thug is legitimately the musician of the 2010s

Attached: D37500A3-6A36-43A4-BC40-4389D52F809F.jpg (980x653, 146K)

Best rap album of all time was Kuruption from the year 1999. Sickest fucking beats ever I don't listen to any rap. I hate most rap but this one album I still listen to constantly

Recognition for being different doesn't mean you're a good artist. Rap and hip hop have always been influenced largely by small changes. This guy just decided that his lyrical content didn't matter as much as the sound he gave off. Most of the people listening to him are in drug induced comas anyways so I think he got some things right.

Slime is this generations Michael Jackson