Red Pill me on this TV Show

Red Pill me on this TV Show.

Attached: 4203d699b0f1aa99da4ab0e3d721d945306195b38058820fb0aca0b68660f162.png (613x808, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nW-bFGzNMXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ato5NS9dW0A
youtube.com/watch?v=rPLvj-GcfSU
youtube.com/watch?v=EoBAIQjWoUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never try to escape or the big white balloon will get you and bring you back to a life where nothing is as it seems while others try and make you believe all is real and you aren't just a rat in a cage.

how did they get away with episode #6

>others try and make you believe all is real
who are those "others"?
clowns?

Tell me more please.

hello? are you artificial or real?

WHY?

Agents of the system i believe.

so, actually CIA?
>Clowns In America

Or useful idiots.

I rly wonder how this tv show was able to point this so accurat out? There was this episode where he tried to find out who was a clown and who was actually prisoner (or useful idiot). It blows my mind. But it is also strange to see that Jow Forums is not aware of this tv show.

The Prisoner.

why does the majority of Jow Forums Anons avoid any discussion about the red pills from the tv show 'the prisoner'?

Watched the reruns on CBC growing up, was a great show and very telling of the future ahead.
By hook or by crook we will
youtube.com/watch?v=nW-bFGzNMXw

>"red pill me on X"
Used by tools who prefer being told what to think.

Attached: By hook or by crook.png (889x624, 714K)

Alex Jones references the program quite a lot.

it is always (((them))) who put the truth up right to the front just so nobody can see it

as if, by moking it in a show they could portay everyone as conspiracy nuthead

They take our inaction and un objection to their ideas and actions as consent and thus their actions are deemed justified in their warped minds kind of like the ritual the cremation of care some like to practice.

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN

How long do you have? One of the most important bits of info is found right here in this clip
youtube.com/watch?v=ato5NS9dW0A
That there is no difference between the east and west. No couple that with the ending, sorry if I spoil it but he never escapes the village.
Does everyone understand? The end means this world right now is the village and all of us are managed by false dialectics.

Attached: 354596ebb0e329a14a097f49ea26ba3c.jpg (1476x1120, 120K)

It is by our action or more often inaction that this world is created. That ties back to the end of the very last episode when it is shown that Number 6 is Number 1. Ultimately the individual who crafts this reality is you.
Regardless the symbolism in this show was off the charts. I fell like one could spend a lifetime studying it.

Attached: prisoner_3lg.jpg (600x600, 143K)

The original plot of the series was that a character from a previous spy show he starred in built and designed the village program, and was then imprisoned in it. Also this. Countries don't control the village. USSR and MI5 collaborate throughout the show

Schizophrenia the Series

Reptile the poster

"Red pill me on X" usually means they are looking for the connections, not what to think.

Do you not recognize the village? It is the world in which we live. Indeed the current village is more effective then the one envisioned in the program. The digital panoptican is voluntary. People gladly broadcast and watch each other on youtube.
Don't even get me started on how your behaviors are modified because everyone is getting suck in cybernetic feedback loops by way to that same technology.
The village with its masses and lack of individuality is peak kali yuga. The destruction of the heroic ideal and hierarchy all have been made equal.

Attached: the_prisoner.jpg (825x464, 210K)

isn't this damn scary? I expect anons to go deeper.
do i expect too much? i always thought you guys are the last heros to save this place.

There are the occasional diamonds to be found, that is for sure, but there is also a mountain of shit one has to dig past to find find it.
To take it back to the series to does an excellent job of showing the common man that it is the technocratic elite that are building this new future.
Do you remember all those crazy devices, like the mind transfer stuff or the advanced super computers? All of that demonstrated in the show was being worked on at the time.
From simple stuff like hypnosis to the really terrifying field of cybernetics they have been working on the puzzle that is man for a very long time.
Do you want to know what they discovered? You don't need drugs or electrical implants to control man. They have, in a way, gone back to the source and discovered that signs and symbols as part of an electronically managed feedback loop is more then enough.
Some people will give me shit for recommending a youtube video but give this documentary a watch of Turing and Cybernetics.
youtube.com/watch?v=rPLvj-GcfSU
but before you do watch this video by google
youtube.com/watch?v=EoBAIQjWoUQ
This is the future and if their is even a shadow of what it means to be Aryan left in any of our peoples soul it should fill them with anger and disgust.

Attached: signsandsymbols.png (589x239, 35K)

The series is on YouTube. British TV used to be worth watching.

fucking lost

I AM NOT A NUMBER
I AM A MAN