When a european breathes on me

when a european breathes on me

Attached: kenshiro angry.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaXMfvbOYzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*gets near you*

the breath of a european would kill an am*rican

DO A PANTS SHIT

Attached: 1529207031644.png (902x720, 546K)

Americans like more personal space than the average yuro. Just so you know. Now please back up.

*gets incredibly close to you*

aaaahhhhH! I can feel my freedoms sapping away!

Attached: 1414127089625.gif (450x402, 839K)

you're as european as any other european you mong. stop feeling special for your shitty country

Attached: VERY dangerous hug distributed.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

>you're as european as any other european
Absolutely not, they're far from that

40% of their country is made up of us germanbro. don't lie to yourself

Our german genes are still that high? I thought we muttified more than that.

There's a reason we call them mutt, a lot of their population has german blood, but with it comes french blood, anglo blood, slavic blood, native american blood and so on

shut the fuck up,mutt

Attached: 56.jpg (720x724, 33K)

shut the fuck up mutt

benin look like benis

Attached: benin.jpg (812x883, 277K)

Mutt here. Polak, Kraut, Mick, Frog, Bong. Some Dane too, whatever the pejorative for that is. Distant relative of the the recently departed Richard Lugar, as well as Dr. Pepper.

I think it's "Swine", since Danes are often portrayed as pigs by other nordic countries

Attached: ATATATATATATATATATATA.gif (360x270, 1.99M)

Is it true that construction standards for apartment buildings in Germany require them to be well isolated acoustically from neighboring ones? If so, that mentality would suit me well, since I'm very demanding when it comes to quiet and privacy at home. Just the same, I'm not standoffish when it comes to personal space when bantering, even with people I've just met.

>When a European is the only one to claim 1st prize in a worldwide space program competition.
That would be me btw.

I'd like for this to be real, but it doesn't seem like it. Why? Are you planning to come here?

Just curious. I'm literally retired to the country in a place I'm very happy with, but used to battle with noisy neighbors, and throw screaming fits to the landlord over the phone. (A rich fat hilarious Serbian guy, who would sometimes mope to me about how much his wife and kids were costing him.)

i dont think that's real. i just checked and cant find that post

youtube.com/watch?v=BaXMfvbOYzQ

Attached: jagi atomiswave.gif (361x467, 90K)

jagi team up with me to destroy the euros

Attached: shaou.jpg (360x270, 23K)