Happy day

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Today's question little bit important for me, so I would be very grateful for any insight given by participants. Thank you very much, user~

What boils your blood, user?
Can you hold grudges? Grudges that can make you angry anytime you think about them. When was the last time your felt angry at something? Was there any way for you to change it? Any way of talking out or affecting the situation and inevitable future that it could bring?
How many times have you missed that opportunity?
Have you ever saved a life by doing so? Do you ever dread that you have not..?

I personally think that nothing boils my blood other than my own self-made inability from smacking people into face and giving them a lecture that could be a start of their better future.
Day by day and week by week~

Funky videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FP9y7F_rzzo
youtube.com/watch?v=RUaOpH31IRU
Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VHU-Hrh8Kek

Attached: 626th-Happy-day.jpg (84 KB, 564x789)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/8006316/miscellaneous
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4_hl0Zz5E
youtube.com/watch?v=6CQL1WUR6pk
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Hiya!

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

coming in hot

Attached: 506.png (88 KB, 646x314)

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Sup Future. Nice C4rGᴼ id you've got there.
Aeiou DBR~ jowforums.com/thread/8006316/miscellaneous

Attached: 41204871-p0.png (21 KB, 1280x1024)

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

kill yourself redditors

Attached: 1553291432428.gif (1.62 MB, 400x223)

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Only a few things that get under my skin really, though I'd rather not discuss them while I'm at war.. I tend to not let anger take hold of my mind, for it represents a weakness that is normally not there. I simply let the anger slide off and away from me, for a calm mind prevails in all situations.

Attached: peaceful.jpg (74 KB, 320x247)

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Cringemark

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

hello poland!
what boils your blood user?
not much, I mean if someone treats the 'tism like it's people are retarded or deliberately disrespects the natural world I'll personally flay them alive but outside of that not much.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

:)

Attached: d30b42ffa679bac2f5b3e56ce8e2e9f2.jpg (81 KB, 800x640)

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (14 KB, 324x451)

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Hello Yuuka.
boils your blood
I rarely get angry to be honest. I do get stress out, but I don't get easily frustrated .
hold grudges
Absolutely, most of the time actually.
felt angry at something
I've been thinking about my personal life for the past months. Such as to where I'm asking myself questions. What's a meaning of life? Does my life hold any value to others or even to myself? It seems I'm not angry at my own question, but I'm certainly curious. Anger is perhaps the most emotion people have on a daily basis and its obviously not healthy.

Attached: 27190.png (220 KB, 409x600)

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

go
Pokemon go to the poll.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Why is that question important to you?

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Well then, let's answer to the best of my skills:
First of all i'm a very calm person, its really really hard for me to have the blood boiled
Of course it happened a couple times, but even in those rare occasions i tried my best to find another course of action
No one needs to see me angery, including myself, for it doesn't help solving problems and i also find it rather exhausting then relieving
Last time i felt anger? I can't say for sure, those moments are the first thing i want to forget and forgive
I have saved lifes by acting calm and coherent but never by being angered and such

But again, i prefer to avoid my anger triggers altogether so i don't need to exert myself for, what i think to be, unnecessary reasons
DBR! Welcome welcome!
When you arrived yesterday i was long gone but its good to see you early on this nice sunday
All is awo
All is calm
Hello buddy
Have lip balm
aaaaaaaaaaa
Hello there Yukarin!
I hope you had a nice lunch today, i just had baked kabochan pumpking
Those are the best

Attached: 1537653257728.jpg (65 KB, 1100x1000)

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

brutal,
not much of an excuse
I only see him a couple hours a week. and it's a weekend.
too often
I didn't think so, it's only on weekends and it's not every week.

Attached: 402.png (62 KB, 371x233)

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

they're discord redditor niggers working for triple digit anglo agencies to datamine info

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

inb4 FUq ID

Attached: tumblr-pdcg6uEWJ31u4qgeao2-1280.jpg (238 KB, 1080x1920)

John Collins
John Collins

truthbomb

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

hello fren, how are you this lovely Sunday?
When you arrived yesterday i was long gone but
I figured no one would be around, #lateposting
its good to see you early on this nice sunday
you too

Attached: 50000.png (337 KB, 703x553)

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Do you also think that above little purely evil things, ninety-nine percent of shit and sorrow comes from misunderstandings each other?
I mean, fuck me, but disrespectful people are what bring this world to its knees, themself taken together.
And even though I am not in any place or privilege to judge you, with that little to none information about your life, you do already give me a bad vibe about yourself.
Can you get angry for more than three minutes? Point end same as the start, stable anger with reasons to be angry and none justifications for that poor fella who did you a wrongdoing.
Has that ever been the case for you? Have you ever flayed a person for disrespecting the nature? How many occasions you had? Ten? Twenty-three?
O//o id
ʰᵉʰ⋅
Good birb Jay~
I do get stress out, but I don't get easily frustrated .
Virtue worth more than gold when it comes to computer science~
Absolutely, most of the time actually.
How do you go about them? What do they accomplish in your life?
Does my life hold any value to others or even to myself?
1. Go to your favorite basket-weaving subforum.
2. Get angry online dot com.
3. Suddenly you feel indifferent about the aforementioned question.
Anger is perhaps the most emotion people have on a daily basis and its obviously not healthy.
People who feel lost without acknowledging it or those few, whom were never taught how not to break from their primitive roots, do live those lifes. Maybe I'm just too young and proud of myself, or even speaking in the heat of a moment, but I do feel that way.
Let's say I've been gathering information for a few weeks about certain individual who lives a very ignorant life and now I meet a dilemma about how to influence that person into getting their shit together.
It's a total stranger but becomes more and more well-known in local community, which will help my cause.

Attached: image0.gif (581 KB, 500x302)

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Hello Oracle!
nice lunch today
Just plain oat meal. I'm just about to make a sandwich, but without the salad, tomato and the mayonnaise, just white cheese in between two pieces of bread.
kabocha
Never heard of it. As we speak, I'm Googling it and looks and sounds delicious.

Attached: 51820.png (142 KB, 416x416)

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Sounds stalkerish but okay.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

It takes an awful lot tbqh, I've been working on my temperance for a very long time.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

I've been gathering information
What I meant by that is I was trying to absolutely make sure he doesn't know what he is doing is wrong or at least that he's a massive hypocrite.
I'm not a stalker, every possible contact I had with that person happened on street or communal places. That's all I feel comfortable with saying, maybe with the addition that it's on a highly religious background.

Attached: 1549920406532.jpg (350 KB, 700x700)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

0, I haven't had the chance, but I've certainly had the desire

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

you can suck my dick faggot, go back to your discord server and stop encouraging redditism here with your literal cringe generals, posting this shit everyday to get yourself sucked off about how much of a "good" person you are when in reality you're just another degenerate that wants himself some attention and turn this board in his personal tumblr blog

Attached: execution3.webm (824 KB, 1280x720)

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

You made me boot up osu! for the first time in many months just to seek for a nice reply to your post.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4_hl0Zz5E
youtube.com/watch?v=6CQL1WUR6pk
Unfortunately, the actual song that I felt was very similar to the one you posted, was beyond my current reach - but these two are from the same artist and of somewhat identical tone, I guess..
Either way, it brighten up my mood, so thank you SHIT POST.
God, I love that game.

Attached: patcho-eat-a-donut.png (80 KB, 220x217)

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

Disrespectful. Ignorant. Disoriented. But above that, at least understandable.
I hope you did actually accomplish anything in life, especially during your educational phase. Otherwise I can be only sorry for what you do and will represent with yourself - now, tomorrow and until you kick a bucket, miracle happens or someone blesses you with their guidance.
Stay safe comrade.

Attached: 1525727571930.jpg (52 KB, 770x420)

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

go about them
Well, generally speaking, real life is difficult for me and usually people would make me uncomfortable, hence leads me into a state of isolationism. Don't get me wrong, being isolated is fine to me personally, its where I relax my brain for a bit and continue to work. Job-wise, I rarely interact with anyone, which is fine. I'm typing as fast as I can so pardon my grammar.
What do they accomplish
Since I have no friends outside the internet, it really doesn't affect anyone around me other than myself. It keep it to myself so no one would argue with me and I do hate arguments.

Attached: 01924.png (159 KB, 375x600)

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

It keep it to myself
I keep it to myself is the correct sentence.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Sounds like you're hiding something. Why?

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

your only goal is here is to get a following on this board and manipulate everyone into relying on you, making them think how much of a "good" and "nice" guy you are, wanking them off so they trust you and you're a major thing which they care about, you already have a little cult of personality going here, you want to expand outside your discord server, you're the tumor that's been plaguing this board since its start, i bet if we were talking in another thread and you had the name and tripfag off you'd be much less erudite and more gung-ho

Attached: execution2.webm (964 KB, 1280x720)

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

FUq ID get
People being insufferable cunts.
Can you hold grudges?
Yes.
Grudges that can make you angry anytime you think about them.
Sometimes.
When was the last time your felt angry at something?
Not even 30 minutes ago.
Was there any way for you to change it?
Not the situation no, but I decided to just take off my hearing aid so I could block out all the bitching.
Any way of talking out or affecting the situation and inevitable future that it could bring?
No chance of talking it out now. Separation is the only solution and I have plans for it.
How many times have you missed that opportunity?
Too many times when I was much younger, but I was too scared of her reaction - not many people witness militant anger like this, over trivial stuff. AND she's crazy on top if it.
Have you ever saved a life by doing so? Do you ever dread that you have not..?
No and no.

Attached: ironmaiden2.jpg (51 KB, 473x358)

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

This is why I fight this cancerous little faggot, somebody needs to teach them the humility their parents obviously never bothered to.

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

t. internet police

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

you're on of the most prominent victims of the polack, look at you going in this thread every day being obsessed with it always being first to reply, he manipulated you into relying on him and you ate it all up like the wank you are, but you'll just dismiss everything i say as being "fagmark" or a "worthless neet"

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Yiffrael
//boards.Jow Forums.org/trash/
Lol

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

t. obsessed
gib donations (shekels)

Attached: Reimoko.jpg (48 KB, 436x600)

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

No, you're a manipulative tumor who never says anything worth listening to. It is specifically your terminal lack of character and ethics that make you significantly less than, well, everyone else on the board.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

I can't say for sure, those moments are the first thing i want to forget and forgive
Congratulations, you won the thread - the most humanly possible response I can think about right now.
I have saved lifes by acting calm and coherent but never by being angered and such
Have you took into the account every cat you had to persuade to join your family?
I didn't think so, it's only on weekends and it's not every week.
Ahh, pardon me then. Nearly everytime I saw you in those threads for the past two or so months, were along the lines of "I got horribly smashed last night" or "I lovve you all guusy!! also I'm drunk".
Not that the second was in any way negative, but you get the idea~
For somebody who can interact with you only through this place, it did raise some concern (´・ω - `)
No, it was not stalkerish - I just had to say it that way, otherwise I would compromise too much information from my private life as well. I did not lie to you at any point though.
Awful lot not to or to stay angry?
I've been working on my temperance for a very long time.
Is that said in a positive or negative way..? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
Like "I've been working on my temperance for a very long time, thus it takes an awful lot to stay mad."
It's better that way. Otherwise you would be angry at yourself that you weren't prepared and couldn't truly affect that person.

Attached: 1557188865.jpg (152 KB, 952x750)

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

whatever i may be, doesn't change the fact that happy day is a master deceiver, manipulator and a tumor on this board that used the memetic effect to make himself into so called "board culture" and stick around since the start of this board, gathering a following around him that oddly resembles a cult of personality and getting every single one of these posters on b*nt to rely on him, his discord influence wasn't enough and he wanted to expand here

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

i bet if we were talking in another thread and you had the name and tripfag off you'd be much less erudite and more gung-ho
Yeah, now you tell me what's wrong with that? My viewpoint wouldn't change, everything would be said with the exact same message in mind - the only difference would be lack of words, unless I was in a mood for discussion.
your only goal is here is to get a following on this board and manipulate everyone into relying on you
That never was the goal and I would be incredibly happy if amount of OPs would increase. The only problem is that it rarely happens and you would know all that very well, if you did your homework before opening your mouth as aggressively. I could stop doing this at any time, I would never mind becoming just a poster in these threads - but I would like them to stay and see how OP makes them.
Wanna free me from (You)s then go ahead and make a thread tomorrow with similar title and idea but fulfilled by your own interpretation. Six hundred twenty-six days gathered more than enough history to let them rest as nonsensical chatrooms, we already gave Jow Forums more than enough OC, enjoyment or entertainment.
You know nothing, good day sir.

Attached: 60258091-2301022990138185-5744107815929118720-n.png (324 KB, 601x601)

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

So, this whole time you were pretending to be their friend? Sounds pretty manipulating to me. Is there a single thing in your whole life that you haven't been a 2-faced Hippocrate about? Just look at your 2 allies for instance, a discord using tranny and a literal Reddit Jew.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Yeah, now you tell me what's wrong with that? My viewpoint wouldn't change, everything would be said with the exact same message in mind - the only difference would be lack of words, unless I was in a mood for discussion.
exactly, you've just proved that you only care about your reputation, and that if you spoke to me in a different way in this thread you're afraid people might see you differently, and your deceiving tactic put to an end
That never was the goal and I would be incredibly happy if amount of OPs would increase. The only problem is that it rarely happens and you would know all that very well, if you did your homework before opening your mouth as aggressively. I could stop doing this at any time, I would never mind becoming just a poster in these threads - but I would like them to stay and see how OP makes them.
you only care about gathering a cult of personality around this board, disguising your manipulation tactics and info gathering as being "nice" and "helping people", the exact thing a psychopath would do, and then you get them to rely on you, so you can control them subtly and have power over them
Wanna free me from (You)s then go ahead and make a thread tomorrow with similar title and idea but fulfilled by your own interpretation. Six hundred twenty-six days gathered more than enough history to let them rest as nonsensical chatrooms, we already gave Jow Forums more than enough OC, enjoyment or entertainment.
these tumblr blogs are a factor of why b*nt is so bad, and your deceiving tactics only make this daily blog worse, you not only promote redditism with these threads but degrade this board into a discord shitfest of wanking each other off

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

imagine non ironically discussing this autism so seriously

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

For somebody who can interact with you only through this place, it did raise some concern (´・ω - `)
that makes scenes, I think whenever I get drunk I think I come here to post.

how are you today Yuukes?

Attached: 4111.png (86 KB, 267x589)

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Just ignore them, it's obviously a waste of time.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

For a 'happy day' thread you all aren't being very fucking happy. You had one job.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

you shift the conversation to me, refusing to accept the fact that happy day is a master manipulator, secretly making you obey him, this so called "spam war" and little fight of yours you and the spaniard pedophile and been "fighting" against me, the dane and the jew doesn't matter to me, maybe in your autistic mind, because you certainly seem like you're on the autism spectrum, this isn't a noble fight you're leading, this is a shitposting board that you try to more and more make like discord with your daily reminder about the dane

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

memetic
shoo, go back to /pol/

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

but that's exactly what he did, he made himself into "meme" of this board, or "board culture" if you prefer to use that term and now he has stuck to the hearts of many, forever grabbing onto them

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

yeah... it's already common enough for completely mundane things to cause the anger to kick in
how you doing anyway?

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Do as I say, not as I do.
Ok retard.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

shoo shoo, begone schizo imp

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

This.

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

Don't get me wrong, being isolated is fine to me personally, its where I relax my brain for a bit and continue to work
Oh, I have already come to a conclusion about that quirk of yours after all those times you told us about it~
I'm typing as fast as I can so pardon my grammar.
Is something forcing you to do so..?
Since I have no friends outside the internet, it really doesn't affect anyone around me other than myself. It keep it to myself so no one would argue with me and I do hate arguments.
Do you feel smarter from hoarding such self-generated discussions and grudges? Does it feels like it makes you more or less ignorant? Is that a positive thing or bad..?

Susumu Hirasawa - Parade
c:
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
What's wrong with defending something that holds any value?
Wouldn't you hide things regarding your private life from this place as well? I can assure you it's of no destructive nature, everything I want to do in this case is to build.

Attached: 49026478-2220123424894809-3363740690268815360-n.jpg (122 KB, 875x710)

Alexander King
Alexander King

Ignore them and continue with Happy Days. DO NOT GIVE THEM ATTENTION!

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Nice theme.
I can't really hold grudges. It's too much effort. That said, i do lose trust in people easily.
Also, i love your threads, keep it up.

Attached: 1554181938298.jpg (9 KB, 250x250)

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

using the 'tism as an insult
you sure you want to go that way bud?

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

Seconded.

Attached: 1557630524383.png (701 KB, 829x829)

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

something that holds any value
maybe in your delusions a reputation on this site is worth a damn

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

give me your information
I won't give u information tho lol
Honk honk

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e72.png (181 KB, 374x347)

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Some of us actually have one. Spoilers: you made everyone dislike you, which is why it doesn't matter to you.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

whatever floats your board discord, anything i say will be disregarded, you're unintentionally doxing yourself by sharing all that info in this general, you're only giving happy day more blackmail with which to manipulate you
it wasn't an insult

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

exactly, you've just proved that you only care about your reputation, and that if you spoke to me in a different way in this thread you're afraid people might see you differently, and your deceiving tactic put to an end
Dude, I can throw shit at you anytime I would want. I can curse at you, show how primitive I am, ask friends to join the fun in mocking your stupid ass but would that change anything? Can you believe there are people who either do not care that much or actually want to respect another person while talking, which isn't as easy when you start it off by being pre-frienzied by irl stuff and you come crashing down, with little to no base to hold other than speculations and make your empty claims?
I cared for my reputation maybe one and a half year ago, since then it's pure me, and it is very visible anytime I am not in the mood for making such thread, it's not like I'm faking it.
you only care about gathering a cult of personality around this board, disguising your manipulation tactics and info gathering as being "nice" and "helping people", the exact thing a psychopath would do, and then you get them to rely on you, so you can control them subtly and have power over them
Prove it, show me a post when I did anything bad to another person or wrongly influenced them.
muh' Discord
I use it to trade memes and chat with my irl buddies, whatever I have left of those.
these tumblr blogs are a factor of why b*nt is so bad, and your deceiving tactics only make this daily blog worse, you not only promote redditism with these threads but degrade this board into a discord shitfest of wanking each other off
Yet people come - each day by fact.

Attached: 40244723-1521760877969710-3348235446013394944-n.jpg (36 KB, 640x636)

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

I don't dislike him

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Dude, I can throw shit at you anytime I would want. I can curse at you, show how primitive I am, ask friends to join the fun in mocking your stupid ass but would that change anything? Can you believe there are people who either do not care that much or actually want to respect another person while talking, which isn't as easy when you start it off by being pre-frienzied by irl stuff and you come crashing down, with little to no base to hold other than speculations and make your empty claims?
ah, is that what you would do? this only proves to show how much of a brute and a psychopath you are
Prove it, show me a post when I did anything bad to another person or wrongly influenced them.
these whole threads are exactly that, you gather information on these people while lying to them and saying it's to "fix their real life problems" or "empathishing with them", you only seek to get a following around you and make everyone here a blackmail slave
I use it to trade memes and chat with my irl buddies, whatever I have left of those.
you want to make this place like discord, making everyone get a namefag and having everyone to suck you off
Yet people come - each day by fact.
because you manipulated them into doing so, right in this general you post every day since birth of this board, turning it more and more into a place like reddit, where you gather info on the posters here

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

HOLY DUCK, I just want a druggie to get help because he's been destroying this estate for like five weeks by now and he literally doesn't even know it's that obvious it's him!
He needs fucking h e l p and guidance or else we will find him dead in the trash can like that guy before him in late winter 2018, ffs.
Is that enough for you, R'unner? No hard feelings for the coarseness of this post, I'm not mad but it feels appropriate to respond that way.
Oh, nevermind I thought you are R'unner lol.
Literally blazing~! Thanks for asking though o/
As big waste as any other human being, including you and me. There's nothing wrong with talking to another person that can actually respond, Future.
That's your interpretation.
Some people come here because they want someone to listen, others have a nice thing to show and contribute - some want to share their personal problems and stuff they are proud of. It all makes you feel better in a way~

Attached: 1549181859141.jpg (631 KB, 2048x1650)

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

True. Sorry about that.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Didn't read, lol.

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

ah, is that what you would do? this only proves to show how much of a brute and a psychopath you are
How? Everybody can make each other life a living hell as long as each side wants to stay mad online. I did bring pain and sorrow to a few people and I brighten a day to of another group - some even can fall into both of these categories.
you only seek to get a following around you and make everyone here a blackmail slave
Are you going to become my private Alice schizo bully? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ I always wanted to empathise with her on how it must feel.
you want to make this place like discord, making everyone get a namefag and having everyone to suck you off
Man, you are just throwing random things at me. If you won't start making more sense, I will just go about my evening and we will see tomorrow or something - though I have a rough alarm at Tuesday, so it would be a shame to keep me late with a fruitless discussion.
right in this general you post every day since birth of this board
Wrong, I came here late, late summer~
Ade id
Good one :b
You didn't really had to read but that's just rude and disrespectful, you know that?

Attached: 54522547-10103127728025078-7555396018297110528-n.jpg (65 KB, 720x960)

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

I am quite well! Even tho i am not an adept of #lateposting i reckon its sometimes necessary
Plain oat meal is a simple yet effective meal
So are white cheese between bread
Kabochan is an amazing pumpking, it have soft and edible skin and tastes amazing when baked with just salt, a bit of oil and a dash of rosemary
I-i don't wanna FUq the iron flesh maiden thanks chen
But also hello
I won!
Thankt buddy, for wondering about things like that and for your ingenuity in asking
Also i didn't account the cats, then we have even more lives! Even tho they are far more worth than a life for me
Their value can't be compared to anything else

Attached: 7ihviyqmzgm21.png (320 KB, 1287x1095)

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Yeah, that sums it up pretty well - thanks for the contribution o/
Just because you are too full of yourself to take into the account other users, does not mean you have a rightful judge in that case.
Also i didn't account the cats, then we have even more lives! Even tho they are far more worth than a life for me
Their value can't be compared to anything else
Give yourself a pat on the head and bright thought in any oncoming sad days <3
pic
̷N̷o̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷,̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷f̷r̷o̷m̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷F̷F̷X̷I̷V̷ ̷d̷r̷a̷w̷f̷i̷g̷ ̷s̷t̷r̷e̷a̷m̷?̷
Nevermind, you can take my 2hu license for not recognising that it's clearly Kogasa.

Attached: 1557297535118.png (489 KB, 500x650)

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

says what happy day said is true
does the opposite in another reply
only proves to show how deeply entrenched happy day is in your mind, obeying him like that, but your hatred for me disregarded what you previously said, quite bipolar if you ask me

How? Everybody can make each other life a living hell as long as each side wants to stay mad online. I did bring pain and sorrow to a few people and I brighten a day to of another group - some even can fall into both of these categories.
i do not care about your accomplishments on the internet, snake, you're a psychopath who only wishes to make this board kneel before him, disguising it as being "nice"
Are you going to become my private Alice schizo bully? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ I always wanted to empathise with her on how it must feel.
literally who? you just ignored my point, you only care about your reputation here, and you wish to get power over the posters here
Man, you are just throwing random things at me. If you won't start making more sense, I will just go about my evening and we will see tomorrow or something - though I have a rough alarm at Tuesday, so it would be a shame to keep me late with a fruitless discussion.
ignored my point yet again, like the master deceiver you are, good with words, good at making people think what he wants to make them think, and turning this board into his discord server

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Hey Yuuka
sees angry folk
uh oh. Hope you and everyone are having a more or less good Sunday regardless

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Always rember happy day, Anone~!
If you felt bad for yourself and thought of being generally unproductive through all Sunday, then know that every single post in this thread was heccin' lit and it made my day. I hope that much can warm your heart <3
ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶦᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵗ ᵉᵍᵒᶦˢᵗᶦᶜ⋅

Take care, stay crescent fresh and be coole people~

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: look-at-that-smug-little-fuck~.png (886 KB, 1200x951)

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Remembered.

Attached: Smug.jpg (91 KB, 800x560)

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

forgoted

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

On a side note but why do you change your IPs so often?
you're a psychopath who only wishes to make this board kneel before him, disguising it as being "nice"
Fair enough, I will let you pass with that mindset for today but next time, please, find a more secluded place so we can speak in private. You can take every screenshot from that conversation and spread it like a butter anywhere you want, just don't make a spam out of it.
you just ignored my point, you only care about your reputation here, and you wish to get power over the posters here
Because you repeat yourself for the fifth time and I already answered it twice.
good with words
Why, thank you~
Every intelligent person I've previously talked with in that style destroyed me completely before making such statement.
Now I'm getting curious if you aren't some sort of Mr. social engineering skills.
Don't worry about me, I'm having a blast right now, though I gotta go soon.
Hope you had a nice day as well, Bizzy o/

Attached: literally-me-right-now.png (98 KB, 256x456)

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Remembered.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

rembered

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Have a good night and sound sleep when you do friend.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

I'm not really going to sleep but wanted to progress with my Python lessons and maybe play some game as well, if the time allows it.
Got a lighter alarm for tomorrow, thanks to a handy coincidence~
Sleep well whenever you are going to <3

Attached: 1506277270863.jpg (88 KB, 900x900)

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

On a side note but why do you change your IPs so often?
none of your business
Fair enough, I will let you pass with that mindset for today but next time, please, find a more secluded place so we can speak in private. You can take every screenshot from that conversation and spread it like a butter anywhere you want, just don't make a spam out of it.
why not speak here? afraid your reputation will get tarnished? and why would i care about spamming screenshots of this conversation on this board anyway? it won't change the fact that you'll keep making this general and slowly but surely turning this board into your discord server
Because you repeat yourself for the fifth time and I already answered it twice.
still doesn't change the fact that you're a weasel, a snake, a master manipulator, a deceiver, a psychopath and a blackmail collector

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

rember~

Attached: s---4b2c9-hijiri-byakuren-shinoi-hijiri-byakuren-touhou-absurdres-highres-1girl-alternate-costume-bl (1.02 MB, 2000x2400)

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

I have rembemberd

Attached: awoobucks.jpg (15 KB, 158x177)

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Do you have any evidence for these claims?
Keep in mind, I am the bee holder.
You can't lie to me.

Attached: bolton-bees2jpg-a24dd87323b0aa7c.jpg (30 KB, 512x508)

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Get over yourself Fagmark, you don't get to decide who can post here and what they can post. That's pretty clearly the job of the Mods, and they have made their stance on you very clear.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

since birth of this board
August 2017 ya newcunt

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

This might sound really generic,
but nothing pisses me off more than people who are rude when it's not called for.
There are times and places for everything,
even being rude.
But being an asshole because that's just how you are is fucking stupid.

Attached: 1552731109535.png (1020 KB, 600x580)

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Rembered!

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

REMBRED !! :3
Thanks fren

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

just read through any one of these happy day threads and you'll see for yourself the vile manipulator at work disguising himself as a helpful, nice, good guy who fixes the problems of others while collecting info on everyone and gathering a following in here
sure thing discount jannie, go ahead and disregard everything i say about happy day and appeal to authority, keep sucking him off

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Obsessed Fagmark is M A D

Attached: It-says-here-that-ur-a-faget-lole.png (48 KB, 226x351)

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

I have read through them. Where is your evidence for these claims? I have not seen it.

The burden is on you to demonstrate the veracity of your claims, not on me to find evidence for them.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

you're quite naive if you don't see through happy day's lies and deceiving

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

That may be true. I may be naive. But the burden of proof still lays on you to prove it. You are the one attempting to convince me, after all.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Still not seeing da proofs.
Spam some archive links Fagmark.

Attached: 3653.png (29 KB, 143x287)

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Proxy guy has some good arguments tbdesu.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

what convincing is there to do when happy day's dick is so deep in all your brains? he gathers information on people, doesn't that seem suspicious to you? and for what sort of reasons may he do that i wonder, just think for yourself for a moment, why does he want all that information? these threads are just him gathering a cult around him and manipulating people into spilling out all sorts of info, this happens in all his generals

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

Where?

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

nigga open your eyes, where are the lies

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

i could go through the 600 happy day threads and cherrypick myself some examples to show you, but i'm not wasting that time, go through the archives to look for yourself

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Do you have any proof he gathers information? A citation perhaps? And what sort of information? That's pretty important and relevant information.

"vague speculation" isn't evidence. Do you have evidence there is a cult forming? I've seen none of the signs of a cult here.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

wouldnt say theres a cult here but there sure is some discord faggotry

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

What do you mean? I would like actual information please.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

a cult of personality, he's gathering a following around him, getting people to rely on him like the psychopath he is, if you can't piece together all these posts in the happy day threads, you'd see his true motive behind it all, he's a snake, a good liar, why do you think he gathers all that information? why do all these people come into these threads to spill out all sorts of information about their day, which can also be pieced together to get all sorts of other info on them, if you would go through the archives and write down all this info, you could get an astounding amount of blackmail on them, exactly what happy day is doing, getting a subtle following here without the people know they are his followers, and making this place into his discord server

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

Sure, and? DIscord isn't a cult and it isn't proof or evidence of any wrong doing besides having poor taste.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

How about a single example?

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

"A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise."

I see no evidence of this. Please provide some.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

B-b-believe me the evid-dence i-i-is there I-I'm j-j-just too l-lazy to f-f-find it
Fuck outta here b

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

GIVE ME MORE INFO
Help! They're datamining me! I'm being dataraped, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: 7b9.jpg (18 KB, 326x326)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

As well, you have not given a single iota of evidence that he is gathering information or that the information allegedly gathered was put towards an improper end.

Please provide evidence of this.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Can we NOT turn this into an Alice hate thread?
Jesus Christ.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

since you're asking so kindly...

Attached: a.kice.jpg (50 KB, 1283x155)

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

sure, disregard everything i say as lies, if you were to just piece together what happens in this threads and using some logic you would find out much more than you may think, but happy day is already too deeply entrenched in your mind, you're already his unknowing followers

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

reminder that (((alice))) is not a woman

Attached: alice-bulge.png (680 KB, 817x393)

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Attached: (((alice)))-faggot.jpg (8 KB, 250x218)

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Attached: the-truth-about-((((alice)))-and-her-malicious-intents.jpg (1.82 MB, 3508x2480)

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I'm not disregarding what you are saying.
I am asking for evidence that it is true.
Anyone can make an accusation.
But to be taken seriously, they must support their claims with evidence.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

happy day is not your friend, he's your master, and you refuse to accept that he's a snake

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

There's no Alice here tho. It's just one Anzufag Dane with infinite proxies stirring up shit as usual.
I-I'm t-t-totally r-r-right, y-you j-just have t-t-to s-s-s-see a-a-and u-use l-l-logic
Still not seeing evidence.

Attached: 3608.png (54 KB, 197x267)

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

He's neither my master nor my thread, but if you wish me to believe he is a snake, why not provide evidence he's bitten someone?

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Does this happen regularly?

John Moore
John Moore

why not speak here? afraid your reputation will get tarnished?
You derail the thread. It may come to surprise to you, but there are people who actually enjoy them. Once we are done talking, you can make screenshots and copy-paste them all over this and your thread of chosing, but not catalogue, we have enough raids and drama already.
and why would i care about spamming screenshots of this conversation on this board anyway?
Isn't your main reason talking with me to tarnish my reputation?
it won't change the fact that you'll keep making this general and slowly but surely turning this board into your discord server
I much more fragile than you might think but alright~
still doesn't change the fact that you're a weasel, a snake, a master manipulator, a deceiver, a psychopath and a blackmail collector
Boy, you are making my day, I kid you not.
10 AM - 3 - 5 - 6 - 10 PM post activity
You really did gave up on sleeping.. (´・ω・`)
Godspeed on your journey - just don't get insane, depressed or both, unless it's already way too late.
Why would I need that info though? I gathered way more information about certain individuals in private conversation that helped me genuinely affecting their lives or letting them open to me and have some support in daily life, at least.
None of them ever felt ill about my deed - apart of Spooks, but it was my fault for growing tired of him, yet he's far for hating me for that.
Is being ignorant to new things and judging them by their own values good enough?

Attached: 38831449-1885565334799747-6930473109883453440-n.jpg (61 KB, 533x496)

David Cook
David Cook

nor my thread
you should go to sleep

Jace King
Jace King

i'm not wasting my time going through 600 fappy gay threads to find something you would disregard anyway, if your master tells you something, that something is divine truth, and if only you would piece together what is really happening in these threads you would understand what is really happy day's goal, but you don't, and you dismiss everything i say with "show me evidence"

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

yes too late
I'll go to bed in.... 6 hours?
also this thread is getting very yikes, shill your dicks dudes. rember hapy.

Attached: q---045dd-hijiri-byakuren-cis-(carcharias)-hijiri-byakuren-touhou-censored-revision-1girl-amputee-ar (1.01 MB, 623x736)

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

I am a bit tired.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

No, this is new. Just remember that there's a Danish NEETfag behind those flags.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

So you don't have a SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE for your claims? Yet you want me to take you reasonably?

If you have a claim, you need to back it up. If you cannot back it up, there is no reason for anyone to take you seriously. If no one takes you seriously because you have no evidence, people will be harmed if HappyDays really is a villain as you say.

You have both a moral and legal obligation to denounce and prove the guilt of someone who is harming others in the way you are claiming they are. To not provide evidence if they are actually evil is to harm innocents by inaction. To not provide evidence if they are innocent is to engage in defamation and slander.

So why, if you are so willing to speak out, are you not also willing to show even a single screenshot proving your claims?

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

Ikr? Absolutely seething.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

That really depends on the situation, happy day person.
Case by case.

Everybody is expected to know a certain amount about the world, and adjust accordingly.
Age can play a major factor.
With age comes wisdom and judgement.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

keep sucking happy day off, he's using and manipulating you, he's got all sorts of blackmail on you and you refuse to accept the truth
You derail the thread. It may come to surprise to you, but there are people who actually enjoy them. Once we are done talking, you can make screenshots and copy-paste them all over this and your thread of chosing, but not catalogue, we have enough raids and drama already.
why? just so you can gather up more info on them? you just don't want your reputation tarnished
Isn't your main reason talking with me to tarnish my reputation?
my reason is that you're a snake who seeks to turn this board into his fiefdom and use the serfs in here as his sex slaves
I much more fragile than you might think but alright~
what?
Boy, you are making my day, I kid you not.
and this doesn't change the fact that all i said is true
Why would I need that info though? I gathered way more information about certain individuals in private conversation that helped me genuinely affecting their lives or letting them open to me and have some support in daily life, at least.
you're collecting blackmail on them, taking little bits and pieces of info and gluing them together to get typing patterns, schedules, behavioral patterns, personal info, and much more that you can use to manipulate those around you
None of them ever felt ill about my deed - apart of Spooks, but it was my fault for growing tired of him, yet he's far for hating me for that.
literally who?

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

He doesn't even know me, so that's unlikely.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

Report the faggot for evading post/filters, hide and ignore anything he could say, don’t respond. Get his proxy ass out of this board.
Do not engage in conversations with him if you want to preserve one of the few good boards around.

Attached: 931B8E22-F83C-49A5-8299-CF4B23AD0A90.png (224 KB, 412x406)

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

and here you are yet again disregarding everything i said with
evidence
but peppering it with some poetic talk, if you can't see that all this info happy day is collecting isn't to manipulate those around him and turn them into his followers, i guess i can't convince you of anything then, he must have already gotten to you

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Based, already on it. His first 3 posts break U.S. law.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

This board was never good.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Jow Forums
one of the few good boards
my ass faggot

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

maybe, maybe not, but who knows what things you revealed to him in these threads? you're anonymous, i can't know that, he may not have gotten your info, but he still got in your mind

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

I'm not disregarding it. There is no reason to believe it without evidence. That's not disregarding, it's simply how it works.

And again, if you want to make the claim that HappyDays is collecting it to manipulate people, you need evidence that there is any manipulation occurring. Do you have that or is it merely speculation?

Who has been harmed?

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

mhm, yes
i sure do love me some illegal drawings

Attached: 785d0a5f4d5e1fcdb40294d9cd39ba2c.jpg (105 KB, 615x800)

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Sleep sloop
Stay safe and I be safe <3

Attached: 1548040334299.png (154 KB, 723x685)

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Not seeing proofs, Fagmark.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

I know, and I also know he hasn't "gotten into my mind". Sorry, but you need to provide evidence for your claims. Who has been harmed by HappyDays?

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

They raped me. I've been too afraid to speak up until now, but I finally gathered the courage to come out and say it. Happy day raped me.

Attached: 6746.png (23 KB, 200x210)

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

That's awful. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you gone to the authorities? Surely, given the public nature of this board, it would be childs play for the British police and INTERPOL to get the IP from Jow Forums and bring this villain to justice.

As a member of the national guard, I'm eager to join with these international efforts to remove rapists and other low lifes from the public discourse, so if you'd kindly provide me with your case number, I'd be happy to assist in any way I can.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

mhm, there's no getting to you, he's already gotten into your mind whether you know it or not, and whether you think he did so or not, there's no convincing you, you can't even piece together what is happening in this thread, all this info he's collecting, you really think he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart? you people are naive, easily manipulated, weak willed, and happy day has won, he's gotten to you, he has all the info he needs, his dick is in your brains, and you in his discord server, he's won, and that's because of you, you chose to let happy day get his penis in your anus, you chose to let him do that, you could've not done that, you could've stopped, but no, you let him collect everything he could on you, and you willingly allowed him to do so

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

doing everything in your power to silence me, are we now discount jannies?

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Prove it, this isn't twitter.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

you're collecting blackmail on them, taking little bits and pieces of info and gluing them together to get typing patterns, schedules, behavioral patterns, personal info, and much more that you can use to manipulate those around you
And there's no one to prove it's true or false becase if it would be true, no blackmailed person would want to announce it and since it's false, there are no blackmailed people to prove it's untrue.
Oh shuddup Georg, how could you even catch WiFi from basement? No water for you today until you learn your place.

Attached: 1538732716728.jpg (252 KB, 768x614)

John Walker
John Walker

Your response seems far too scripted and emotionless, completely unempathetic towards my plight. I'm afraid this conversation is over. Know that whatever happens to me next will be on your head, due to your failings in your line of duty, and if I get murdered and become a ghost I might be inclined to haunt you.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

LET ME OUT, I NEED TO SOCIALISE

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

there's no getting to you
Sure there is. Provide evicence

there's no convincing you
Even a single screenshot would lend credence to what youa re saying

all this info he's collecting, you really think he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart
I have no beliefs either way on it, as there is no evidence he's doing anything harmful with it and people are willingly giving it over

you people are naive
No, believing you with no evidence would be naive. You need to prove your claims

you in his discord server
I don't use discord

the rest of this weird schizophrenic garbage
Are you on drugs?

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

This is what we're taught to do mam, I'm sorry if it comes across as callous. I really do wish to help in any way I can.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Implying this is anything more than an autistic temper tantrum by a neet with a god complex

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

didn't read lole

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

And there's no one to prove it's true or false becase if it would be true, no blackmailed person would want to announce it and since it's false, there are no blackmailed people to prove it's untrue.
truly you are a deceiver, all this info collecting and all these people believed you are doing it to help them, makes you wonder what you're really up to
there really is no getting to you, if you think he's doing it because he wants to "make the world a better place" you've been fooled by him, he only wishes power upon those that participate in his general
and here is one of his most prominent manipulation victims, always ready to jump and defend the psychopath himself

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

did he call upon his discord server to help him? i sure feel like he did that

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

No, I don't think he's doing it for that reason. He hasn't provided any evidence for it, so I don't trust him at all. But YOU are ALSO making assertions with no evidence.

Why should I believe you any more than I believe HappyDays?

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Psst, it's the same guy. He's a notorious proxyfag.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Age can play a major factor.
True, true~
With age comes wisdom and judgement.
Mainly responsibilities and expectations people may have from you. Wisdom and right sense of judgment is something you won't get just by growing up in a basement without windows.
I would go and say that even some highly educated individuals have problems with controling their judgment in the heat of the moment and under various emotional states.
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SOCIAL LIFE, it would be a painful experience. Don't you remember the videos I showed? People are mean, the only safe place is the basement you are right now in, so stop whinning, be thankful and lube your ass already, I'm coming down in 15 minutes.
That answer could be pointed towards any post in this thread - mine or not - and it wouldn't change or add anything.

Attached: .jpg (282 KB, 769x731)

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

They're the same person on proxies. 2 posts by that ID.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

why should i try to convince you anymore? he's gotten to you, you just dismiss everything i say, if you even tried to look in depth at one of these threads, you'll see his deceiving in effect as always, his info gathering is malicious, he wants power, and he's gotten it over all these fools
makes me wonder how much info you got on all these people, piecing it all together to get something bigger

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

so did fappy gay call upon you in his discord server to help him out, you being his unknowing slaves, you have to obey him at all times

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

why should I try to convince you anymore
Trying even once would be a good start.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

You're absolutely correct.
Age definitely is not all that matters.
Many people younger than me have much better judgement than I do.

Attached: 1551219215197.jpg (206 KB, 850x850)

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

I know senpaitachi, but thank you.

John Martinez
John Martinez

Ok crazy talk. Shouldn't you be orbiting Alice along with Yiffrael?

William Cooper
William Cooper

Let's say I've been gathering information for a few weeks about certain individual
boom, there, a piece of evidence

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Creepy

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

t. alice

Attached: (10).png (92 KB, 914x596)

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

you really are naive, if you need evidence to be convinced of this, if you can't see his deceiving tactics, there's no saving you
shouldn't you be erping with that twink faggot on discord?

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

"Let's say" describes a hypothetical.
It neither confirms the act in question nor that the act was malicious.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Not my cup of tea desu. Back to Alice's discord with you.

Robert Price
Robert Price

Again, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

t. Fagmark
Go jerk off to your parents having sex again.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

she don't got a discord server, bud! sorry to let you down.

Attached: s---1bf7f-hijiri-byakuren-bad-id-bc-blue-bow-byakuren-haziri-hair-bow-hair-ribbon-highres-hijiri-bya (1010 KB, 2480x3507)

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

ok
" individual who lives a very ignorant life "; this shows he's being judgmental, so is he really one to be trusted with gathering information about someone if he's going to use it to judge them?
"how to influence that person"; speaks for itself, manipulation
"I was trying to absolutely make sure he doesn't know what he is doing is wrong or at least that he's a massive hypocrite"; always with the judging and negative view of this person he's collecting information on
Also he went on to say he just wanted to get a druggie to sort his shit or something, how's that religious
"it's on a highly religious background"
maybe this guy has a god complex or there's something to this cult being a thing after all

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

MODS THESE ARE PROXIES EVADING BANS

Attached: D1B0C2B8-FFEE-47DE-8EEA-108F58CD07DD.png (2 KB, 1200x908)

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

And that's just from this one thread alone.
Also I'm sorry Happy day I don't have anything against you personally.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Again, these are all hypotheticals, they do not result in harm to a specific individual or group, and they have not actually been committed.

If you wish to say this is evidence against HappyDay's character, that's reasonable, though I disagree. But it's not evidence of any specific or articulatable harm done to anyone, which is what people are accusing him of.

It's also definitely not any evidence of a cult or a cult of personality.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

she
how are you doing this fine day alice

Attached: ((((alice))))-organ-trafficking.png (1.71 MB, 3000x5989)

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

the burden of proof may be on me, but if you'd stop being so methodical you'd truly see how happy day is a deceiver who orders his slaves in here (see ) to help him out, but this ordering is not what you'd think ordering is, he is a subtle master manipulator, these people think happy day is their friend, when in reality he is their master, he controls them, they do anything he says out of fear he might start disliking them, or maybe he already has enough blackmail on them? there are several ways he can do this, he can manipulate people into thinking he is their friend when in reality he is their master, or he can use blackmail as i've said earlier, all this info gathering doesn't seem suspicious to you? why do you think he'd do it? do you really think happy day does it to help people? he doesn't care about these people, he's doing it out of his own gain, this is how humans are and if you can't see that, he might have gotten to you as well

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

what, did the dane hurt your fee fees so bad you're launching a crusade against him?

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Right, but that's not actually evidence of your claims. So....I'm not sure why you are bringing it up.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Doesn't that leave you uncomfortable or has it yet to occur in a more serious case?
Also on a more serious note, even though we are just bantering all around - I like to think that by asking questions one could have problems with finding in everyday life, they could get few positive things from that on a broader meaning than what I can provide.
I rarely give any notable advice from such that any resonable man could give but I can ask questions and people can make answers for themself.
So far not only it makes you feel better - you as the receiver, although I like those conversations a lot myself - but can provide insight on the matter you just needed to meditate a bit yourself.
Socrates used similar technique, it was called "Delivery of Thoughts" in a free translation from Polish. I couldn't find confirmation if or how that idea properly translates to English.

Attached: dasasddas.png (290 KB, 600x569)

John Miller
John Miller

you sure are hard to get to, aren't you? even if i provided this evidence, you'd just disregard it as something hypothetical

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

I'm flattered, darling. it's been a long time since anyone bothered comparing me to anyone like Alice.

Attached: s---97bc8-hijiri-byakuren-cis-(carcharias)-hijiri-byakuren-touhou-1girl-beads-blush-brown-hair-dress (177 KB, 574x804)

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

he literally says he's doing these things
"Again, these are all hypotheticals"
Brainlet

Attached: 1452667025955.jpg (63 KB, 500x500)

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Attached: (((alice))).jpg (1.94 MB, 1890x4767)

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Alright, let's break this down. I'm sorry, when you make claims like this, you MUST be methodical.

Here are your claims:
HappyDays is a deceiver
HappyDays has slaves
HappyDays orders slaves to help him out
HappyDays is a subtle master manipulator
People THINK he is their friend, but they aren't REALLY
HappyDays is their master
HappyDays controls them
HappyDays does anything they say out of fear he might dislike them
HappyDays maybe has blackmail on them
HappyDays can manipulate people into thinking he is their friend when he really is their master
HappyDays can blackmail people

Then you make the following assertions:
Information gathering is suspicious
We don't know why he does it
He's doing it out of their own gain
That's how humans are

Is this correct?

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

No, if you provided actual evidence of harm, I'd believe it flat out.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

here you are again, using these soft and erudite words to try and manipulate me to join your following, you really think i'd fall for that?

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Here is the actual statement by HappyDays:

"Let's say I've been gathering information for a few weeks about certain individual who lives a very ignorant life and now I meet a dilemma about how to influence that person into getting their shit together.
It's a total stranger but becomes more and more well-known in local community, which will help my cause."

Let's say indicates a hypothetical.
This entire situation is imagined and the context is very clear.
You are either intentionally misrepresenting this or unaware of idioms.
Now you are aware.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

It's all coole mate, as long as it's in the spirit of banting~
Stay safe, I might need to sleep in a while - good night o/
If you think those are erudite words then you need some re-education.

Attached: 1544125836311.jpg (30 KB, 239x207)

Leo Young
Leo Young

I would not call these words erudite, and HappyDays's references to Socrates do match quite well with their point.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

and all of that is in fact true, although "slaves" would be better said as "unknowing followers" or as such, all this information gathering doesn't seem suspicious to you?

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

you really got into the mind of those discorders didn't you?

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

He straight out said it was all about a druggie, without putting "Let's say" in front of it. My gosh you really are nit-picking over two small words.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Yes. It has left me uncomfortable in the past.
I've adjusted accordingly by removing myself out of situations that would call for better judgement.
It has occurred many times in the past,
so I live a very simple life now.

Attached: 1526899533395.png (303 KB, 600x600)

John King
John King

Alright, so you confirm that is true. Let's go through it, from bottom to top.

1. We don't know why he does it
This is true, but does not make it inherently suspicious. After all, you don't know why I am posting right now and I don't know why you are posting right now. We are all equally unknown and suspicious, or not suspicious depending on your outlookk

2. He's doing it out of his own gain
This is an accusation. You need substantial evidence for this, such as a proof of what gain he got and how he obtained it. However, this is neither wrong nor illegal: what you need to do is prove someone LOST.

I don't care if HappyDays gains something, as long as other people do not lose something due to it. Why should you? His gain without your loss is not harmful.

3. That is how humans are
No, humans are very obviously able to put aside their own gain for the gain of others or for society as a whole. If not possible, then society as a whole would not function. While people are more than capable of fucking others over for their own gain, they are quite clearly able to do the opposite as well.

I'm going to simply say this one is dismissed. Altruism has a biological basis and we see altruism in the world all the time. Pretty obviously wrong.

Moving on to your claims about HappyDays in specific:

1. HappyDays is a deceiver
This one would need evidence. Even if HappyDays has slaves, has friends he controls as slaves, or blackmails people, this would not necessarily mean HappyDays is a deceiver.

This has no evidence and can therefore be dismissed without evidence

2. HappyDays has slaves or friends whom believe he is their friend but he is actually their master
This seems trivial to prove: if we had even a single well established person who was friends with HappyDays and then was not friends with HappyDays and substantiated your claims, this would be sufficient evidence

Do you? If so, please provide it

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

autism: the post

Eli White
Eli White

damn, lucky person. wish she'd raped me a few years ago too <4

Attached: s---0e84a-hijiri-byakuren-ougi-(ihayasaka)-hijiri-byakuren-touhou-1girl-alternate-costume-bangs-bead (235 KB, 800x1119)

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Remberedd

Attached: 1540876172226.png (472 KB, 643x1024)

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Continuing:

3. HappyDays has blackmail
As you yourself have admitted and HappyDays has also said, almost all of this information comes from public threads, such as this one.

Would that not necessarily mean that EVERYONE has blackmail on those individuals?

4. HappyDays can manipulate people into thinking he is their friend when he is really their master
This seems less like manipulation and more like brainwashing, which is a proven thing that does not exist. Do you have a mechanism by which he can subjugate people to his will besides blackmail?

If so, provide that mechanism.
If not, provide evidence of blackmail

5. People are afraid of HappyDays not liking them
This seems like uhh...how relationships with people you like work. I'm confused. Are you NOT afraid of pissing off your friends or causing them to think ill of you?

So yeah, even a single speck of evidence would confirm most of this that isn't wack a doo bullshit, yet you've provided none. I'd be naive to trust you without hard evidence.

David Lopez
David Lopez

Very simple life now~
Make sure it's not a change for worse - good thing that you don't need to actively train and judge people, endangering others of your false acusations, to become a better judge.

Attached: 1557429635629.jpg (156 KB, 924x1000)

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Where? I provided my citation, where is yours?

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

information gathering seems suspicious when you phrase it like that, and less so when you phrase it as "having a conversation". This is why we need specific and articulatable facts, not posturing and whataboutisms.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

No, I don't wanna argue anymore I like you.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

I see no evidence of autism; are you using the DSM-5 or ICD-10?

David Ward
David Ward

This is true, but does not make it inherently suspicious. After all, you don't know why I am posting right now and I don't know why you are posting right now. We are all equally unknown and suspicious, or not suspicious depending on your outlookk
he does it because he wants power, to turn this board into his discord server, his subreddit, his fiefdom, and the posters here become his serfs
This is an accusation. You need substantial evidence for this, such as a proof of what gain he got and how he obtained it. However, this is neither wrong nor illegal: what you need to do is prove someone LOST.
I don't care if HappyDays gains something, as long as other people do not lose something due to it. Why should you? His gain without your loss is not harmful.
he's doing it to gain power over others, if you didn't understand that, manipulating them, making them his followers, adding them up to his cult of personality
No, humans are very obviously able to put aside their own gain for the gain of others or for society as a whole. If not possible, then society as a whole would not function. While people are more than capable of fucking others over for their own gain, they are quite clearly able to do the opposite as well.
lol
This one would need evidence. Even if HappyDays has slaves, has friends he controls as slaves, or blackmails people, this would not necessarily mean HappyDays is a deceiver.
see for yourself in one of his threads if you don't believe it, read through his posts, you'll see for yourself, but, you know what, you most likely won't, you are all about evidence, and you can't even see the truth without being methodical
This seems trivial to prove: if we had even a single well established person who was friends with HappyDays and then was not friends with HappyDays and substantiated your claims, this would be sufficient evidence
look in this thread, see for yourself, the people he manipulates are obsessed with him, they want to be his friend

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Ah? Why?

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

trust me im a doctor id know

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

You people don’t know the word “ignore, report and hide”?

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

he does it because he wants power
Citation needed. Please provide evidence of your claims.

he's doing it to gain power over others
Again, you need to provide evidence of this.

see for yourself in one of his threads if you don't believe it, read through his posts, you'll see for yourself, but, you know what, you most likely won't, you are all about evidence, and you can't even see the truth without being methodical
I have, I have not seen what you are stating and therefore am asking you for evidence

look in this thread, see for yourself, the people he manipulates are obsessed with him, they want to be his friend
...I did not realize being popular was the same as manipulation or running a cult. I apologize, my abnormal psych classes must have missed that lesson.

That or this is absurd. The fact that some people are his friend and some people wish to be his friend is not indicative of obsession nor of manipulation.

Given your lack of evidence and writing style, I'd be more apt to call you obsessed than anyone else in this thread.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

I asked a specific question. I'd like a specific answer, please.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

he pieces together information on people, and uses it to gain larger pieces of information, which could be called "blackmail", he could dox someone with all this info he gets, if he were to look through it enough, and yes he manipulates people, just look at this thread, see for yourself, 600 of these generals and he's got himself quite the following, and that fear of happy day not liking them, it's something else, happy day gets people to rely on him, happy day is everything to some people, you don't understand a thing

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

how would you feel if i started gathering up information on you? what do you think i'd be doing with it?

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

im not a jannie sorry this will cost you 100$ pay or leave

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Attached: 5e2.jpg (38 KB, 554x439)

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

You already are. My post is identified by an ID code and is now in the archive. What I am more concerned about is if you do me harm or not.

I see no evidence in this post, just wild accusations. Do you have even a single example of this supposed blackmail?

I'm looking at this thread and I am not seeing anything legally or morally culpable besides your accusations without evidence. It is not against the law nor ethics to have friends and be popular.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

you sure take everything in a literal way, you're quite stubborn, blunt and callous if i do say so myself, so there's no arguing with those such as you, you'll just continue sucking happy day off and he'll continue manipulating those around him

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Got a discord? I've got a joke for you that you might appreciate, friend.

Ayden James
Ayden James

Based.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

i'm gathering information on you? why'd i care about that? i asked what you'd feel like if i DID gather information on you, just like happy day is doing, how would you feel if i did do that? there's no arguing with people like you

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

43 posts
your brain on r/bant

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

What would a prince want with that information anyway?

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

When you make accusations against someones character and accuse them of illegal things, you must be prepared to actually provide evidence against a rebuttal. If that is callous, you have my apologies.

I merely want the truth.
Simply dismissing my arguments is not helpful to your cause either; it shows you have a reckless disregard for the veracity of your statements and therefore a non-naive person should be wary.

Do not dismiss me for refusing to be naive. That's exactly what you are accusing people mindlessly loving HappyDays of, and I will not be a victim of either you OR him.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Post it here.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

You are. As I just said, this information is public domain. We're ALL gathering it.

You need to provide evidence for your claims.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

That, my friend, is the joke. My discord itself is. It'd ruin it to post it here.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

there's just no arguing with those like you, if you can't see happy day's charade, his facade, his deceiving, his manipulation, i don't know what to say to you anymore

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

???
Your discord is the joke? What's your discord?

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

holy shit this thread has clusterfucked wildly
I'm torn between curiosity and disgust

Attached: 1540173327783.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Here comes the citation ʷᵒᵒˢʰ⋅⋅! I will probably end up being too much of a coward to actually do so. He's been mostly disrupting local devotions thinking people will see how nice and coole he is, but at the same time he absolutely trashes the traditions, literally halts a church when he answers a phone loudly and disrespects Holy Sacrament - all thinking he's doing everything right and deserves that extra penny after the ceremony ends and he begs for money. He literally thinks it's helping him, which provides some insight about his mindset, which again, makes me wanna have a few hour conversation with him. Haven't I mentioned it's on a religious background, have I~?

Attached: 60076502-2310639052557126-4834570515869859840-o.jpg (142 KB, 1413x1060)

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

No, I'm the one arguing, you are the one asserting.
An argument must have evidence, or it can be dismissed without any.

By dismissing me, you are in fact, doing exactly what you are accusing HappyDays of doing. So put up or shut up. This is the time for even a single smegging bit of evidence.

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

We're ALL gathering it
what are you even talking about? i asked you how you'd feel like if i started collecting info on you, finding out little things about you, piecing them together to find out bigger things about you, how'd you feel if i did that? happy day is doing exactly that, i want you to know that

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Yes, and you are collecting information just as surely. It's right here in this thread, the information you are talking about. You've seen it, I've seen it, HappyDays has seen it.

Therefore, you are collecting it. This is your exact argument against HappyDays and it applies equally to you. Given we have no evidence for either HappyDays or you, we can make the accusation with equal veracity.

See why evidence is important?

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

I almost can't believe that this thread is just me talking to myself on proxies

Attached: 1528727366093.png (742 KB, 1000x1000)

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

an argument must have evidence
fucking hell, there really is no arguing with those like you, if you can't think about something without needing hard proof, i don't know what to tell you

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Well then why don't you just talk to him?

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Yeah seriously fagmark stop being omnipotent it's really cramping everyone's style

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

shut up me

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

I surely can. But I cannot make reckless public accusations based merely on thoughts. For that, one would need evidence.

I have no clue why you would think otherwise. Suppose I started, with no evidence, accusing you of being a pedophile. Would you not reasonably demand I back up my statements?

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Yes, and you are collecting information just as surely. It's right here in this thread, the information you are talking about. You've seen it, I've seen it, HappyDays has seen it.
if you can't look at one of these threads for a moment, you'll see how many info is spilled by the people participating them, and how happy day has access to it, he has access to it because people trust him, and he uses that info to gain power over them

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Correct, and you and I both also possess that evidence, because it was posted publicly. Does that logically mean that you and I are both blackmailing others?

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

wait do you mean to say he's keeping track of the fact that my dick is eight inches
I am shocked and appalled at this blatant treachery

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

It's harder than you think, okay? How would you act towards somebody that reacts with aggression at every point he's proven wrong? It's easy on the Internet but harder when it's a balding 40 year old with a filthy knife and hardly any grasp on reality.

Attached: 1545652155815.jpg (249 KB, 687x613)

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

better to just have a drink and watch. you guys have some nice beers over there, I heard?

Attached: s---01ac5-hijiri-byakuren-haruichi-hijiri-byakuren-touhou-spot-color-1girl-blonde-hair-dress-ears-ey (261 KB, 1000x600)

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

if you would hypothetically accuse me of being a pedophile, you wouldn't have any soft or hard evidence, while all these happy day threads, they are soft evidence of his deceiving, if you piece it all together, all his respones, all his deceiving, you will see that he uses people, and collects info on them

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

It's actually 5.8 inches, I keep all my stuff in neato spreadsheets~
I know right?

Attached: 1554316500745.jpg (176 KB, 665x665)

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

done and done
altho I'm actually drinking whiskey but it seems to work the same
LIES ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ

David Bennett
David Bennett

no, those people posted that info because happy day wants to collect it all, and his facade is run like a "happy nice guy" helping people out, but inr eality he pieces all that info togheter as blackmail, and when he does piece it together, he gets bigger info, much more important info, that he can use to do all sorts of things, you and i do not do these things, that is the difference, although maybe you do do that, i cannot know for certain

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

These threads, in it of itself, are not evidence of any legal or moral wrong doing. If they were, you'd be able to provide me evidence of where he has harmed people.

if you piece it all together, all his respones, all his deceiving, you will see that he uses people, and collects info on them
Sure, so why can you not show that to me? That would be sufficient evidence. But given you are not showing me this, I have no reason to believe you.

The burden of proof is on you; if I were to accuse you of being a pedophile, I could vaguely suggest that you've made many posts about how you love diddling children. This would be as compelling a claim as what you are currently giving me.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

I’m going to bed, you faggots don’t know how to do the right thing which is ignoring and reporting, remember, you can’t make a fucking conversation with a fail troll who falseflags and spams frogs and tranny shit and then blaming each other to shit the catalog 24/7 with drama wars, he’s here to just for making you butthurt.
checked

Attached: 324772E1-73AD-4754-9DAF-95E91D7AB299.jpg (97 KB, 545x800)

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

that's good enough! I'd join you if I could. have a good time regardless.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

those people posted that info because happydays wants to collect it all

This does not follow. Even if what you said is true, this doesn't make sense. Why would other people post simply to provide HappyDays with information? They are clearly doing it in hopes they can be helped, not because of HappyDays collecting it.

This is simply nonsensical.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

why can't you

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

it's complicated! but it's all for good reasons, don't worry.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

As well, given this is a public board with an archive, every other individual, including us, should be able to piece that info into blackmail. If merely having it is sufficient to condemn HappyDays, it is also sufficient to condemn you and I.

So unless you have actual evidence he IS doing this and IS using it to harm or blackmail people, I can say the exact same thing about you.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Sure you can.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

These threads, in it of itself, are not evidence of any legal or moral wrong doing. If they were, you'd be able to provide me evidence of where he has harmed people.
if i were to kill your parents, dispose of their bodies without a trace, and then you couldn't provide any evidence about it to the police, would that make my act ethical and moral?
Sure, so why can you not show that to me? That would be sufficient evidence. But given you are not showing me this, I have no reason to believe you.
this happens in all his threads, go to the archives and look through one of his, he even said it in this thread that he gathers info
The burden of proof is on you; if I were to accuse you of being a pedophile, I could vaguely suggest that you've made many posts about how you love diddling children. This would be as compelling a claim as what you are currently giving me.
while you would have no proof at all of this, we know for a certain that happy day collects info and uses it for who knows what, manipulating people and deceiving them into being his followers

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

I see. But drinking is fun and also it slowly kills you
There seem to be no downsides

Attached: 1526681338269.jpg (8 KB, 273x184)

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

ah, my bad, i meant they post this info as a part of happy days facade, they think happy day will help them, by posting that info these people think happy day is their friend, and they will be helped by him, when in reality happy day keeps it in some text file somewhere and piecing it together gives him bigger pieces of info

Jack Long
Jack Long

wrong, happy day is starting these threads to collect info on people, he does this to gather it all up and find out about them, do all sorts of things with it, maybe there are people spectating these threads doing the same thing happy day does, but happy day himself is the main player in this, he makes the threads, he gets the info, he gets power, and he gathers it in discord servers as well

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

if i were to
Not at all. But I'd have a hard time proving my case in a court of law and getting justice.

this happens in all his threads
I've looked through quite a few and not found what you are talking about. If you say it is so easy, it should be trivial of you to provide a citation, then I'd be on your side.

while you would have no proof at all of this, we know for a certain that happy day collects info and uses it for who knows what, manipulating people and deceiving them into being his followers

We also know that both you and I have that exact same information and exact same ability. So without evidence to back your claim, could I not make the exact same claim at you and say this is an attempt to blackmail HappyDays?

uses it for who knows what, followed by a bunch of things it could be
It also could be simply because he gets hard at knowing things, which is neither illegal nor unethical. That's the point. You need to back up the claim.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Please provide evidence for that claim.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

why is this thread still alive

Attached: .....jpg (21 KB, 230x307)

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Okay, that makes more sense.
However, your accusations afterwards have no evidence. Can you please provide evidence of this text file? I've seen HappyDays make similar statements in this thread but always with obvious sarcasm. Is it not possible you are simply misinterpreting? Do we have evidence of this supposed list and evidence it has been used to harm people?

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

because you touch yourself at night

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

he is a master manipulator, all this info people spill in these threads, isn't it suspicious? isn't it suspicious how happy day collects it all and does who knows what with it? there's just no arguing with you, he must have deceived you as well hasn't he?

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

It's funny, because I once actually thought about making some notes about users data. There were points when we had more than twenty active posters around, I could barely remember their names - R'unner and Third are the best example of that, since there were times I wrongfuly named them ten times in a row, over the course of ten threads.
It became a running gag between us and to this day, I'm not entirely sure if they ever believed me that I'm not doing that purposefully~

Attached: 28058876-161655501293990-510945736044276113-n.jpg (13 KB, 371x353)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

evidence, evidence, evidence, there's just no getting through you is there? you take everything too literally, happy day doesn't want good for these people, he just uses their info for his gain

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

No. It is not suspicious. Not without evidence of wrong doing. What IS suspicious is you keep saying it is suspicious and you definitely have evidence but you cannot specifically articulate or post it.

THAT is very suspicious. You've talked so much about how EASY it is to see, and yet you cannot provide even a single screenshot. That is suspicious.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Sure there is. Get through to me by posting a screenshot of what you are accusing HappyDays of doing.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

What gain? Where is your evidence of a gain. Please provide it.

William Brooks
William Brooks

once actually thought? your deceiving tactics don't work on me, you collect info on everyone who replies to your threads and use it for malicious purposes

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

rember Jow Forums 2017
I rember

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Where is your evidence of this collection and the malicious purposes?

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

yes, it's right in the archives, 600 happy day threads, if you looked for yourself you'd see his deceiving at work, must've worked on you as well

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

you really think happy day is doing this out of the good of his heart?

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

i dont remember

Attached: 15.jpg (104 KB, 490x519)

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

I did look for myself. I did not see what you are claiming. So where is your evidence? Can you provide a specific articulatable piece of it? A screenshot? Literally anything?

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

You know what, I actually do - but it's all in my head, right over here~
Which is unfortunately a rather faulty database compared to nowaday's standards.
Also good night memeboi, was nice talking with you when we talked, because I kinda lost initiative thanks to my protective slaves.
I remba
It was so pure and autistic~

Attached: me-and-my-slaves-btw.png (194 KB, 629x249)

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

I have no opinion either way, as neither party has provided evidence. You are the one making the claim it is for malicious purposes. You need to back up that claim.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

sure do!

Attached: s---1cc8a-hijiri-byakuren-zero-nana-hijiri-byakuren-touhou-highres-1girl-alternate-hairstyle-beads-b (265 KB, 2048x1672)

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Why? What evidence do you have?

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

look right here if you want your piece of evidence from this thread, there's a lot in all happy day threads, but i'm not wasting time on going through them all, you might've not even looked through them, but why should you? you like happy day, you cherish happy day, you are manipulated by his facade

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

0! but I've got a history of trusting that there's good in people pretty easily.
I'm gonna go pet my cat now and make dinner, rember happy day friends <4

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

stop giving me (You)s your affirmative action will not turn me into one of your puppet slaves

Attached: 1537534723400.png (258 KB, 421x500)

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

your deceiving doesn't work on me happy day, you trying to make a joke out of this is just another manipulation tactic, you making yourself into "board culture" and getting to the hearts of all is yet another manipulation tactic, you only wish to gain power over all these people

John Russell
John Russell

Okay. I'm looking at this. What exactly does it prove?

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Do you have evidence any of this is done for power? It's quite readily apparent it could be done simply because he is lonely.

Adrian James
Adrian James

you know, i don't think you even care about any of this at all, you'll just keep sucking happy day off and being his follower in his cult of personality always defending his vile actions

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

As I said previously, I do not trust you OR HappyDays. But given you keep accusing him of things that are not true (he does not fit the cult of personality critera) and things that have no evidence (blackmail, etc), I would be naive to take you on your word.

So where is your evidence?

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

appearances can be deceiving, and happy day is exactly that, this is a facade he is running and you refuse to believe me while happy day collects info and everyone and masterfully manipulates those around him with humor and soft words to trust him

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

oh no no no no no no no i'm late like cake

Brandon James
Brandon James

I do not refuse to believe you. I will believe you if you can give support to your claims, which you have not.

There are many people doing similar things across Jow Forums; are they all blackmailing manipulators as you claim HappyDays to be? I find that somewhat suspect.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

wew

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

ding ding ding

Attached: 4b6de1f67a3dc83f065772ea58513dfe374c2af3-s2-n2.png (250 KB, 594x840)

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

ending this thread's suffering

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

I feel like letting me enslave entirety of the Jow Forums would prove to be less bothersome than discussing with you. You are honestly even more repetitive than our threads, congratz.
..and nothing of value was missed.
Welcome to the drama club, we pretend to be mindflayers, kidnappers, organ traffickers and Alice orbiters / Alice herself.
Get comfy because it's a rough ride~

Attached: watch-her-sip.gif (562 KB, 133x128)

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Go to bed, Yuuka.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

see for yourself in the archives, look through the happy day threads and you'll see
your manipulation knows no end, snake

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

I have looked through them. I have not seen. "You'll know" is not compelling. Please provide evidence for your claims.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

ah, so you are in fact manipulated by happy day? you're in his discord server aren't you? it looks like there really is no getting to you then

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

no, now i truly know, you're just another one of happy day's peons, unwilling to know the truth

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

As I stated above, I do not use discord.
HappyDays indicated they were going to sleep and has come back several times, impeding our discussion. So I told them to go to bed.

So you have no evidence for your claims, you admit to that now?

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

If he had to say that here, then obviously not, pseudo-intellectual. Good job on making yourself look like a blathering fool today.

Attached: impressive-levels-of-fucked.gif (813 KB, 500x282)

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

never admitted anything, but what i do know now is that happy day sent you here to uphold his reputation and not let the truth be known

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

back from your discord meeting with happy day? what'd he tell you now?

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Rip thread ;-;

Attached: 55578-full.png (702 KB, 999x750)

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

You have no evidence for that claim either (which is because it's not true, obviously)
As said here
There'd be no reason for me to say that to HappyDays if I was in their discord.

I'll just add paranoia to the list, right under "pathological liar", which is what you are shaping up to be.

So, if you have evidence, where is it?

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

IS there a discord? Do we have confirmation? Can someone get an invite so we can inspect it?

William Torres
William Torres

Ok paranoid schizophrenic, have fun riding this dead thread into the grave.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

yes, yes, there's no point in arguing with you, you're one of happy day's mindless peons

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

have fun having all your info in a text file on the computer of some pole

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

I literally don't trust HappyDays any more than you. If you refuse to provide evidence and you instead try to attack my character, that is proof positive that you have no real argument or claim.

Put up or shut up.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

no point anymore, happy day is way too entrenched in your brain

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Again, if you attack my character rather than my argument, you are admitting you have no actual argument.

Either put up and post some form of proof, or shut up and gather some.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

my dick is eight inches™

Matthew White
Matthew White

wrong, there's no point in arguing with you anymore, you will never see the truth about happy day

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

rembered or something

Attached: .jpg (312 KB, 1448x2048)

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

No, that is factually and logically what it means. An attack on personal character means you have no argument.

Given that is clearly true now, let's simply remove this thread.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Tntrm
Tantrum ID. Checks out.

Attached: Smuuuuuuuuuug.jpg (31 KB, 225x350)

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

this one guy called Anonymous who is always calling me a faggot

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

too bad you'll never see and accept the truth about happy day, so sad

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

hopefully we get a nice one tomorrow ;_;

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

faggot

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Given you don't have it, there is nothing to see.

Nagato, please bump this thread off the board for me.

Attached: iQphVVx.jpg (519 KB, 1004x1311)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

faggot

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

he can't keep getting away with it

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

First actual discussion ever witnessed on r/banter after two years.

Attached: IMG-20190512-WA0004.jpg (31 KB, 700x394)

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Almost looks like a /pool/ thread, complete with a shill, kinda concerning.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

oh I might

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

That wouldn't be very anonymous of you, he might start ignoring you outright like I do.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit