Happy day

Today's question little bit important for me, so I would be very grateful for any insight given by participants. Thank you very much, user~

What boils your blood, user?
Can you hold grudges? Grudges that can make you angry anytime you think about them. When was the last time your felt angry at something? Was there any way for you to change it? Any way of talking out or affecting the situation and inevitable future that it could bring?
How many times have you missed that opportunity?
Have you ever saved a life by doing so? Do you ever dread that you have not..?

I personally think that nothing boils my blood other than my own self-made inability from smacking people into face and giving them a lecture that could be a start of their better future.
Day by day and week by week~

Funky videos
youtube.com/watch?v=FP9y7F_rzzo
youtube.com/watch?v=RUaOpH31IRU
Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VHU-Hrh8Kek

Attached: 626th Happy day.jpg (564x789, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4_hl0Zz5E
youtube.com/watch?v=6CQL1WUR6pk
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hiya!

coming in hot

Attached: 506.png (646x314, 88K)

Sup Future. Nice C4rGᴼ id you've got there.
Aeiou DBR~

Attached: 41204871_p0.png (1280x1024, 21K)

kill yourself redditors

Attached: 1553291432428.gif (400x223, 1.62M)

Only a few things that get under my skin really, though I'd rather not discuss them while I'm at war.. I tend to not let anger take hold of my mind, for it represents a weakness that is normally not there. I simply let the anger slide off and away from me, for a calm mind prevails in all situations.

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

>8012486
>Cringemark

hello poland!
>what boils your blood user?
not much, I mean if someone treats the 'tism like it's people are retarded or deliberately disrespects the natural world I'll personally flay them alive but outside of that not much.

:)

Attached: d30b42ffa679bac2f5b3e56ce8e2e9f2.jpg (800x640, 81K)

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Hello Yuuka.
>boils your blood
I rarely get angry to be honest. I do get stress out, but I don't get easily frustrated .
>hold grudges
Absolutely, most of the time actually.
>felt angry at something
I've been thinking about my personal life for the past months. Such as to where I'm asking myself questions. What's a meaning of life? Does my life hold any value to others or even to myself? It seems I'm not angry at my own question, but I'm certainly curious. Anger is perhaps the most emotion people have on a daily basis and its obviously not healthy.

Attached: 27190.png (409x600, 220K)

>go
Pokemon go to the poll.

Why is that question important to you?

Well then, let's answer to the best of my skills:
First of all i'm a very calm person, its really really hard for me to have the blood boiled
Of course it happened a couple times, but even in those rare occasions i tried my best to find another course of action
No one needs to see me angery, including myself, for it doesn't help solving problems and i also find it rather exhausting then relieving
Last time i felt anger? I can't say for sure, those moments are the first thing i want to forget and forgive
I have saved lifes by acting calm and coherent but never by being angered and such

But again, i prefer to avoid my anger triggers altogether so i don't need to exert myself for, what i think to be, unnecessary reasons
DBR! Welcome welcome!
When you arrived yesterday i was long gone but its good to see you early on this nice sunday
All is awo
All is calm
Hello buddy
Have lip balm
aaaaaaaaaaa
Hello there Yukarin!
I hope you had a nice lunch today, i just had baked kabochan pumpking
Those are the best

Attached: 1537653257728.jpg (1100x1000, 65K)

brutal,
>not much of an excuse
I only see him a couple hours a week. and it's a weekend.
>too often
I didn't think so, it's only on weekends and it's not every week.

Attached: 402.png (371x233, 62K)

they're discord redditor niggers working for triple digit anglo agencies to datamine info

>inb4 FUq ID

Attached: tumblr_pdcg6uEWJ31u4qgeao2_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 238K)

truthbomb

hello fren, how are you this lovely Sunday?
>When you arrived yesterday i was long gone but
I figured no one would be around, #lateposting
> its good to see you early on this nice sunday
you too

Attached: 50000.png (703x553, 337K)

Do you also think that above little purely evil things, ninety-nine percent of shit and sorrow comes from misunderstandings each other?
I mean, fuck me, but disrespectful people are what bring this world to its knees, themself taken together.
And even though I am not in any place or privilege to judge you, with that little to none information about your life, you do already give me a bad vibe about yourself.
Can you get angry for more than three minutes? Point end same as the start, stable anger with reasons to be angry and none justifications for that poor fella who did you a wrongdoing.
Has that ever been the case for you? Have you ever flayed a person for disrespecting the nature? How many occasions you had? Ten? Twenty-three?
>O//o id
ʰᵉʰ⋅
Good birb Jay~
>I do get stress out, but I don't get easily frustrated .
Virtue worth more than gold when it comes to computer science~
>Absolutely, most of the time actually.
How do you go about them? What do they accomplish in your life?
>Does my life hold any value to others or even to myself?
1. Go to your favorite basket-weaving subforum.
2. Get angry online dot com.
3. Suddenly you feel indifferent about the aforementioned question.
>Anger is perhaps the most emotion people have on a daily basis and its obviously not healthy.
People who feel lost without acknowledging it or those few, whom were never taught how not to break from their primitive roots, do live those lifes. Maybe I'm just too young and proud of myself, or even speaking in the heat of a moment, but I do feel that way.
Let's say I've been gathering information for a few weeks about certain individual who lives a very ignorant life and now I meet a dilemma about how to influence that person into getting their shit together.
It's a total stranger but becomes more and more well-known in local community, which will help my cause.

Attached: image0.gif (500x302, 581K)

Hello Oracle!
>nice lunch today
Just plain oat meal. I'm just about to make a sandwich, but without the salad, tomato and the mayonnaise, just white cheese in between two pieces of bread.
>kabocha
Never heard of it. As we speak, I'm Googling it and looks and sounds delicious.

Attached: 51820.png (416x416, 142K)

Sounds stalkerish but okay.

It takes an awful lot tbqh, I've been working on my temperance for a very long time.

>I've been gathering information
What I meant by that is I was trying to absolutely make sure he doesn't know what he is doing is wrong or at least that he's a massive hypocrite.
I'm not a stalker, every possible contact I had with that person happened on street or communal places. That's all I feel comfortable with saying, maybe with the addition that it's on a highly religious background.

Attached: 1549920406532.jpg (700x700, 350K)

0, I haven't had the chance, but I've certainly had the desire

you can suck my dick faggot, go back to your discord server and stop encouraging redditism here with your literal cringe generals, posting this shit everyday to get yourself sucked off about how much of a "good" person you are when in reality you're just another degenerate that wants himself some attention and turn this board in his personal tumblr blog

Attached: execution3.webm (1280x720, 824K)

You made me boot up osu! for the first time in many months just to seek for a nice reply to your post.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4_hl0Zz5E
youtube.com/watch?v=6CQL1WUR6pk
Unfortunately, the actual song that I felt was very similar to the one you posted, was beyond my current reach - but these two are from the same artist and of somewhat identical tone, I guess..
Either way, it brighten up my mood, so thank you SHIT POST.
God, I love that game.

Attached: patcho eat a donut.png (220x217, 80K)

Disrespectful. Ignorant. Disoriented. But above that, at least understandable.
I hope you did actually accomplish anything in life, especially during your educational phase. Otherwise I can be only sorry for what you do and will represent with yourself - now, tomorrow and until you kick a bucket, miracle happens or someone blesses you with their guidance.
Stay safe comrade.

Attached: 1525727571930.jpg (770x420, 52K)

>go about them
Well, generally speaking, real life is difficult for me and usually people would make me uncomfortable, hence leads me into a state of isolationism. Don't get me wrong, being isolated is fine to me personally, its where I relax my brain for a bit and continue to work. Job-wise, I rarely interact with anyone, which is fine. I'm typing as fast as I can so pardon my grammar.
>What do they accomplish
Since I have no friends outside the internet, it really doesn't affect anyone around me other than myself. It keep it to myself so no one would argue with me and I do hate arguments.

Attached: 01924.png (375x600, 159K)

>It keep it to myself
I keep it to myself is the correct sentence.

Sounds like you're hiding something. Why?

your only goal is here is to get a following on this board and manipulate everyone into relying on you, making them think how much of a "good" and "nice" guy you are, wanking them off so they trust you and you're a major thing which they care about, you already have a little cult of personality going here, you want to expand outside your discord server, you're the tumor that's been plaguing this board since its start, i bet if we were talking in another thread and you had the name and tripfag off you'd be much less erudite and more gung-ho

Attached: execution2.webm (1280x720, 964K)

FUq ID get
>What boils your blood, user?
People being insufferable cunts.
>Can you hold grudges?
Yes.
>Grudges that can make you angry anytime you think about them.
Sometimes.
>When was the last time your felt angry at something?
Not even 30 minutes ago.
>Was there any way for you to change it?
Not the situation no, but I decided to just take off my hearing aid so I could block out all the bitching.
>Any way of talking out or affecting the situation and inevitable future that it could bring?
No chance of talking it out now. Separation is the only solution and I have plans for it.
>How many times have you missed that opportunity?
Too many times when I was much younger, but I was too scared of her reaction - not many people witness militant anger like this, over trivial stuff. AND she's crazy on top if it.
>Have you ever saved a life by doing so? Do you ever dread that you have not..?
No and no.

Attached: ironmaiden2.jpg (473x358, 51K)

This is why I fight this cancerous little faggot, somebody needs to teach them the humility their parents obviously never bothered to.

t. internet police

you're on of the most prominent victims of the polack, look at you going in this thread every day being obsessed with it always being first to reply, he manipulated you into relying on him and you ate it all up like the wank you are, but you'll just dismiss everything i say as being "fagmark" or a "worthless neet"

>8013239
>Yiffrael
Lol

t. obsessed
gib donations (shekels)

Attached: Reimoko.jpg (436x600, 48K)

No, you're a manipulative tumor who never says anything worth listening to. It is specifically your terminal lack of character and ethics that make you significantly less than, well, everyone else on the board.

>I can't say for sure, those moments are the first thing i want to forget and forgive
Congratulations, you won the thread - the most humanly possible response I can think about right now.
>I have saved lifes by acting calm and coherent but never by being angered and such
Have you took into the account every cat you had to persuade to join your family?
>I didn't think so, it's only on weekends and it's not every week.
Ahh, pardon me then. Nearly everytime I saw you in those threads for the past two or so months, were along the lines of "I got horribly smashed last night" or "I lovve you all guusy!! also I'm drunk".
Not that the second was in any way negative, but you get the idea~
For somebody who can interact with you only through this place, it did raise some concern (´・ω - `)
No, it was not stalkerish - I just had to say it that way, otherwise I would compromise too much information from my private life as well. I did not lie to you at any point though.
Awful lot not to or to stay angry?
>I've been working on my temperance for a very long time.
Is that said in a positive or negative way..? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
Like "I've been working on my temperance for a very long time, thus it takes an awful lot to stay mad."
It's better that way. Otherwise you would be angry at yourself that you weren't prepared and couldn't truly affect that person.

Attached: 1557188865.jpg (952x750, 152K)

whatever i may be, doesn't change the fact that happy day is a master deceiver, manipulator and a tumor on this board that used the memetic effect to make himself into so called "board culture" and stick around since the start of this board, gathering a following around him that oddly resembles a cult of personality and getting every single one of these posters on b*nt to rely on him, his discord influence wasn't enough and he wanted to expand here

>i bet if we were talking in another thread and you had the name and tripfag off you'd be much less erudite and more gung-ho
Yeah, now you tell me what's wrong with that? My viewpoint wouldn't change, everything would be said with the exact same message in mind - the only difference would be lack of words, unless I was in a mood for discussion.
>your only goal is here is to get a following on this board and manipulate everyone into relying on you
That never was the goal and I would be incredibly happy if amount of OPs would increase. The only problem is that it rarely happens and you would know all that very well, if you did your homework before opening your mouth as aggressively. I could stop doing this at any time, I would never mind becoming just a poster in these threads - but I would like them to stay and see how OP makes them.
Wanna free me from (You)s then go ahead and make a thread tomorrow with similar title and idea but fulfilled by your own interpretation. Six hundred twenty-six days gathered more than enough history to let them rest as nonsensical chatrooms, we already gave Jow Forums more than enough OC, enjoyment or entertainment.
You know nothing, good day sir.

Attached: 60258091_2301022990138185_5744107815929118720_n.png (601x601, 324K)

So, this whole time you were pretending to be their friend? Sounds pretty manipulating to me. Is there a single thing in your whole life that you haven't been a 2-faced Hippocrate about? Just look at your 2 allies for instance, a discord using tranny and a literal Reddit Jew.

>Yeah, now you tell me what's wrong with that? My viewpoint wouldn't change, everything would be said with the exact same message in mind - the only difference would be lack of words, unless I was in a mood for discussion.
exactly, you've just proved that you only care about your reputation, and that if you spoke to me in a different way in this thread you're afraid people might see you differently, and your deceiving tactic put to an end
>That never was the goal and I would be incredibly happy if amount of OPs would increase. The only problem is that it rarely happens and you would know all that very well, if you did your homework before opening your mouth as aggressively. I could stop doing this at any time, I would never mind becoming just a poster in these threads - but I would like them to stay and see how OP makes them.
you only care about gathering a cult of personality around this board, disguising your manipulation tactics and info gathering as being "nice" and "helping people", the exact thing a psychopath would do, and then you get them to rely on you, so you can control them subtly and have power over them
>Wanna free me from (You)s then go ahead and make a thread tomorrow with similar title and idea but fulfilled by your own interpretation. Six hundred twenty-six days gathered more than enough history to let them rest as nonsensical chatrooms, we already gave Jow Forums more than enough OC, enjoyment or entertainment.
these tumblr blogs are a factor of why b*nt is so bad, and your deceiving tactics only make this daily blog worse, you not only promote redditism with these threads but degrade this board into a discord shitfest of wanking each other off

imagine non ironically discussing this autism so seriously

>For somebody who can interact with you only through this place, it did raise some concern (´・ω - `)
that makes scenes, I think whenever I get drunk I think I come here to post.

how are you today Yuukes?

Attached: 4111.png (267x589, 86K)

Just ignore them, it's obviously a waste of time.

For a 'happy day' thread you all aren't being very fucking happy. You had one job.

you shift the conversation to me, refusing to accept the fact that happy day is a master manipulator, secretly making you obey him, this so called "spam war" and little fight of yours you and the spaniard pedophile and been "fighting" against me, the dane and the jew doesn't matter to me, maybe in your autistic mind, because you certainly seem like you're on the autism spectrum, this isn't a noble fight you're leading, this is a shitposting board that you try to more and more make like discord with your daily reminder about the dane

>memetic
shoo, go back to Jow Forums

but that's exactly what he did, he made himself into "meme" of this board, or "board culture" if you prefer to use that term and now he has stuck to the hearts of many, forever grabbing onto them

yeah... it's already common enough for completely mundane things to cause the anger to kick in
how you doing anyway?

>8013308
>Do as I say, not as I do.
Ok retard.

shoo shoo, begone schizo imp

This.

>Don't get me wrong, being isolated is fine to me personally, its where I relax my brain for a bit and continue to work
Oh, I have already come to a conclusion about that quirk of yours after all those times you told us about it~
>I'm typing as fast as I can so pardon my grammar.
Is something forcing you to do so..?
>Since I have no friends outside the internet, it really doesn't affect anyone around me other than myself. It keep it to myself so no one would argue with me and I do hate arguments.
Do you feel smarter from hoarding such self-generated discussions and grudges? Does it feels like it makes you more or less ignorant? Is that a positive thing or bad..?
>Susumu Hirasawa - Parade
c:
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
What's wrong with defending something that holds any value?
Wouldn't you hide things regarding your private life from this place as well? I can assure you it's of no destructive nature, everything I want to do in this case is to build.

Attached: 49026478_2220123424894809_3363740690268815360_n.jpg (875x710, 122K)

Ignore them and continue with Happy Days. DO NOT GIVE THEM ATTENTION!

Nice theme.
I can't really hold grudges. It's too much effort. That said, i do lose trust in people easily.
Also, i love your threads, keep it up.

Attached: 1554181938298.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>8013308
>using the 'tism as an insult
you sure you want to go that way bud?

Seconded.

Attached: 1557630524383.png (829x829, 701K)

>something that holds any value
maybe in your delusions a reputation on this site is worth a damn

>give me your information
>I won't give u information tho lol
Honk honk

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e72.png (374x347, 181K)

>8013366
Some of us actually have one. Spoilers: you made everyone dislike you, which is why it doesn't matter to you.

whatever floats your board discord, anything i say will be disregarded, you're unintentionally doxing yourself by sharing all that info in this general, you're only giving happy day more blackmail with which to manipulate you
it wasn't an insult

>exactly, you've just proved that you only care about your reputation, and that if you spoke to me in a different way in this thread you're afraid people might see you differently, and your deceiving tactic put to an end
Dude, I can throw shit at you anytime I would want. I can curse at you, show how primitive I am, ask friends to join the fun in mocking your stupid ass but would that change anything? Can you believe there are people who either do not care that much or actually want to respect another person while talking, which isn't as easy when you start it off by being pre-frienzied by irl stuff and you come crashing down, with little to no base to hold other than speculations and make your empty claims?
I cared for my reputation maybe one and a half year ago, since then it's pure me, and it is very visible anytime I am not in the mood for making such thread, it's not like I'm faking it.
>you only care about gathering a cult of personality around this board, disguising your manipulation tactics and info gathering as being "nice" and "helping people", the exact thing a psychopath would do, and then you get them to rely on you, so you can control them subtly and have power over them
Prove it, show me a post when I did anything bad to another person or wrongly influenced them.
>muh' Discord
I use it to trade memes and chat with my irl buddies, whatever I have left of those.
>these tumblr blogs are a factor of why b*nt is so bad, and your deceiving tactics only make this daily blog worse, you not only promote redditism with these threads but degrade this board into a discord shitfest of wanking each other off
Yet people come - each day by fact.

Attached: 40244723_1521760877969710_3348235446013394944_n.jpg (640x636, 36K)

I don't dislike him

>Dude, I can throw shit at you anytime I would want. I can curse at you, show how primitive I am, ask friends to join the fun in mocking your stupid ass but would that change anything? Can you believe there are people who either do not care that much or actually want to respect another person while talking, which isn't as easy when you start it off by being pre-frienzied by irl stuff and you come crashing down, with little to no base to hold other than speculations and make your empty claims?
ah, is that what you would do? this only proves to show how much of a brute and a psychopath you are
>Prove it, show me a post when I did anything bad to another person or wrongly influenced them.
these whole threads are exactly that, you gather information on these people while lying to them and saying it's to "fix their real life problems" or "empathishing with them", you only seek to get a following around you and make everyone here a blackmail slave
>I use it to trade memes and chat with my irl buddies, whatever I have left of those.
you want to make this place like discord, making everyone get a namefag and having everyone to suck you off
>Yet people come - each day by fact.
because you manipulated them into doing so, right in this general you post every day since birth of this board, turning it more and more into a place like reddit, where you gather info on the posters here

HOLY DUCK, I just want a druggie to get help because he's been destroying this estate for like five weeks by now and he literally doesn't even know it's that obvious it's him!
He needs fucking h e l p and guidance or else we will find him dead in the trash can like that guy before him in late winter 2018, ffs.
Is that enough for you, R'unner? No hard feelings for the coarseness of this post, I'm not mad but it feels appropriate to respond that way.
Oh, nevermind I thought you are R'unner lol.
Literally blazing~! Thanks for asking though o/
As big waste as any other human being, including you and me. There's nothing wrong with talking to another person that can actually respond, Future.
That's your interpretation.
Some people come here because they want someone to listen, others have a nice thing to show and contribute - some want to share their personal problems and stuff they are proud of. It all makes you feel better in a way~

Attached: 1549181859141.jpg (2048x1650, 631K)

True. Sorry about that.

>8013453
Didn't read, lol.

>ah, is that what you would do? this only proves to show how much of a brute and a psychopath you are
How? Everybody can make each other life a living hell as long as each side wants to stay mad online. I did bring pain and sorrow to a few people and I brighten a day to of another group - some even can fall into both of these categories.
>you only seek to get a following around you and make everyone here a blackmail slave
Are you going to become my private Alice schizo bully? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ I always wanted to empathise with her on how it must feel.
>you want to make this place like discord, making everyone get a namefag and having everyone to suck you off
Man, you are just throwing random things at me. If you won't start making more sense, I will just go about my evening and we will see tomorrow or something - though I have a rough alarm at Tuesday, so it would be a shame to keep me late with a fruitless discussion.
>right in this general you post every day since birth of this board
Wrong, I came here late, late summer~
>Ade id
Good one :b
You didn't really had to read but that's just rude and disrespectful, you know that?

Attached: 54522547_10103127728025078_7555396018297110528_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

I am quite well! Even tho i am not an adept of #lateposting i reckon its sometimes necessary
Plain oat meal is a simple yet effective meal
So are white cheese between bread
Kabochan is an amazing pumpking, it have soft and edible skin and tastes amazing when baked with just salt, a bit of oil and a dash of rosemary
I-i don't wanna FUq the iron flesh maiden thanks chen
But also hello
I won!
Thankt buddy, for wondering about things like that and for your ingenuity in asking
Also i didn't account the cats, then we have even more lives! Even tho they are far more worth than a life for me
Their value can't be compared to anything else

Attached: 7ihviyqmzgm21.png (1287x1095, 320K)

Yeah, that sums it up pretty well - thanks for the contribution o/
Just because you are too full of yourself to take into the account other users, does not mean you have a rightful judge in that case.
>Also i didn't account the cats, then we have even more lives! Even tho they are far more worth than a life for me
>Their value can't be compared to anything else
Give yourself a pat on the head and bright thought in any oncoming sad days pic
̷N̷o̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷,̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷f̷r̷o̷m̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷F̷F̷X̷I̷V̷ ̷d̷r̷a̷w̷f̷i̷g̷ ̷s̷t̷r̷e̷a̷m̷?̷
Nevermind, you can take my 2hu license for not recognising that it's clearly Kogasa.

Attached: 1557297535118.png (500x650, 489K)

>says what happy day said is true
>does the opposite in another reply
only proves to show how deeply entrenched happy day is in your mind, obeying him like that, but your hatred for me disregarded what you previously said, quite bipolar if you ask me

>How? Everybody can make each other life a living hell as long as each side wants to stay mad online. I did bring pain and sorrow to a few people and I brighten a day to of another group - some even can fall into both of these categories.
i do not care about your accomplishments on the internet, snake, you're a psychopath who only wishes to make this board kneel before him, disguising it as being "nice"
>Are you going to become my private Alice schizo bully? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ I always wanted to empathise with her on how it must feel.
literally who? you just ignored my point, you only care about your reputation here, and you wish to get power over the posters here
>Man, you are just throwing random things at me. If you won't start making more sense, I will just go about my evening and we will see tomorrow or something - though I have a rough alarm at Tuesday, so it would be a shame to keep me late with a fruitless discussion.
ignored my point yet again, like the master deceiver you are, good with words, good at making people think what he wants to make them think, and turning this board into his discord server

Hey Yuuka
>sees angry folk
uh oh. Hope you and everyone are having a more or less good Sunday regardless

Always rember happy day, Anone~!
If you felt bad for yourself and thought of being generally unproductive through all Sunday, then know that every single post in this thread was heccin' lit and it made my day. I hope that much can warm your heart

Attached: look at that smug little fuck~.png (1200x951, 886K)

Remembered.

Attached: Smug.jpg (800x560, 91K)

forgoted

On a side note but why do you change your IPs so often?
>you're a psychopath who only wishes to make this board kneel before him, disguising it as being "nice"
Fair enough, I will let you pass with that mindset for today but next time, please, find a more secluded place so we can speak in private. You can take every screenshot from that conversation and spread it like a butter anywhere you want, just don't make a spam out of it.
>you just ignored my point, you only care about your reputation here, and you wish to get power over the posters here
Because you repeat yourself for the fifth time and I already answered it twice.
>good with words
Why, thank you~
Every intelligent person I've previously talked with in that style destroyed me completely before making such statement.
Now I'm getting curious if you aren't some sort of Mr. social engineering skills.
Don't worry about me, I'm having a blast right now, though I gotta go soon.
Hope you had a nice day as well, Bizzy o/

Attached: literally me right now.png (256x456, 98K)

Remembered.

rembered

Have a good night and sound sleep when you do friend.

I'm not really going to sleep but wanted to progress with my Python lessons and maybe play some game as well, if the time allows it.
Got a lighter alarm for tomorrow, thanks to a handy coincidence~
Sleep well whenever you are going to

Attached: 1506277270863.jpg (900x900, 88K)

>On a side note but why do you change your IPs so often?
none of your business
>Fair enough, I will let you pass with that mindset for today but next time, please, find a more secluded place so we can speak in private. You can take every screenshot from that conversation and spread it like a butter anywhere you want, just don't make a spam out of it.
why not speak here? afraid your reputation will get tarnished? and why would i care about spamming screenshots of this conversation on this board anyway? it won't change the fact that you'll keep making this general and slowly but surely turning this board into your discord server
>Because you repeat yourself for the fifth time and I already answered it twice.
still doesn't change the fact that you're a weasel, a snake, a master manipulator, a deceiver, a psychopath and a blackmail collector

rember~

Attached: s - 4b2c9 hijiri byakuren shinoi hijiri byakuren touhou absurdres highres 1girl alternate costume bl (2000x2400, 1.02M)

I have rembemberd

Attached: awoobucks.jpg (158x177, 15K)

Do you have any evidence for these claims?
Keep in mind, I am the bee holder.
You can't lie to me.

Attached: bolton-bees2jpg-a24dd87323b0aa7c.jpg (512x508, 30K)

Get over yourself Fagmark, you don't get to decide who can post here and what they can post. That's pretty clearly the job of the Mods, and they have made their stance on you very clear.

>since birth of this board
August 2017 ya newcunt

This might sound really generic,
but nothing pisses me off more than people who are rude when it's not called for.
There are times and places for everything,
even being rude.
But being an asshole because that's just how you are is fucking stupid.

Attached: 1552731109535.png (600x580, 1020K)

Rembered!

REMBRED !! :3
Thanks fren

just read through any one of these happy day threads and you'll see for yourself the vile manipulator at work disguising himself as a helpful, nice, good guy who fixes the problems of others while collecting info on everyone and gathering a following in here
sure thing discount jannie, go ahead and disregard everything i say about happy day and appeal to authority, keep sucking him off

Obsessed Fagmark is M A D

Attached: It says here that ur a faget lole.png (226x351, 48K)

I have read through them. Where is your evidence for these claims? I have not seen it.

The burden is on you to demonstrate the veracity of your claims, not on me to find evidence for them.

you're quite naive if you don't see through happy day's lies and deceiving

That may be true. I may be naive. But the burden of proof still lays on you to prove it. You are the one attempting to convince me, after all.

Still not seeing da proofs.
Spam some archive links Fagmark.

Attached: 3653.png (143x287, 29K)

Proxy guy has some good arguments tbdesu.

what convincing is there to do when happy day's dick is so deep in all your brains? he gathers information on people, doesn't that seem suspicious to you? and for what sort of reasons may he do that i wonder, just think for yourself for a moment, why does he want all that information? these threads are just him gathering a cult around him and manipulating people into spilling out all sorts of info, this happens in all his generals