He want's to be your friend. why don't you call Him today. (pray to Him)

He want's to be your friend. why don't you call Him today. (pray to Him)

Attached: Friend-with-Jesus-clear.jpg (2948x1966, 1.74M)

Attached: 50223a36372dba46eed98c4b9eb99ebc.jpg (800x1000, 197K)

Attached: famous-bible-scriptures.jpg (650x404, 76K)

Attached: friend-of-sinners-415x272.jpg (415x272, 14K)

Attached: Screen-shot-2012-09-01-at-11.43.53-AM-300x300.png (300x300, 160K)

Blessed thread

Attached: 1526633896147.jpg (3200x2150, 1.2M)

kys idol worshiper

i want to bash your head

Fuck off Goldberg

Isaiah ch.53- >Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
>2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
>3 He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with [f]grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
>5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
>6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

that's from your prophet in the Jewish Bible fren. who does that sound like?

I summon Italy

Attached: wdada.jpg (435x295, 18K)

after death comes judgement. there are some things i believe the Lord can only teach us down here on earth. and suffering is a part of that.

He never returns my texts! So rude!

Attached: 1544309377411.png (330x221, 21K)

Attached: wtwt.jpg (850x400, 103K)

Even Christ suffered fren.. life is eternal but this life on earth is but a vapor. can you really not see how perhaps there is something to be learned about ourselves here on this imperfect earth?

really is this true?

Allowing, no, forcing the people you love to suffer is by definition Sadistic

parents do it to their kids. it's part of raising them. have you seen what happens to the pampered and spoiled children?

Jesus is Lord, almighty. We all must love God with all our heart, all our mind, and all our spirit.

How do I pray? Like what do I say. Or do I just be silent and put my hands together because I've tried that and it drains me.

Thank God for all he has given you, this beautiful Earth, your family, but most importantly how he died for your sins.

God is alive. the first genuine prayer i had was for Him to show himself. a few months later i experienced conversion and have been a believer ever since.

i was at the end of my rope and he saved me.

Discipline and torture are very different things, children come to despise sadistic abusive parents too, surely a God would have known that much

is there something specific you are upset about? there are many prophets in the bible that were so distraught and angry they prayed to die. but in the end they stuck with God even Jonah in the fish and Job.

Nah not really I just don't see a point in worshiping an idol that is impartial to my existence, he has a plan right, so if I pray for something it doesn't matter it'll only ever go according to his plan, what's the point in me asking for anything, and nice Dubs btw

God had a plan for Jonah to preach to the men at Nineveh. Jonah ran and was thrown overboard from a ship. then he was swallowed by a fish. about a week later he was spit up on land and preaching in Nineveh. God has a plan b for you if you run from plan a. and plan c and a plan d...etc. he is merciful and loving and wants none to perish in hell.