Why are black men salty about white guys dating black women when black men have ignored and stereotyped black women for...

Why are black men salty about white guys dating black women when black men have ignored and stereotyped black women for so long now?

Attached: 1557671598372.jpg (1144x670, 285K)

Kind of like when two dogs get a treat, but the one dog is jealous that the other dog gets anything at all and therefore must prevent him from also having a treat.

Is that Bill Burr?

Fitting name, always chimping out and desroying progress like the Uchiha

Come home white man

Attached: E70A434F-CC68-4C20-8E1A-7E46F2523AA5.jpg (480x580, 54K)

Nah, the beast that Bill married is quite a lot more on the Michael Obama side of the spectrum.

The future

Attached: 1F9C32D1-1482-4B05-8C4C-1159815E2F84.jpg (891x1024, 109K)

Humanity's fucked.

Attached: 1540299694063.jpg (305x349, 16K)

Black men ruin black womens lives, it's a fact

Black women are unironically the best wife material in Western society. Very traditional, loving, want to raise a family; black men are making a huge mistake chasing white women over black queens.

Attached: Bw.jpg (864x1304, 515K)

Your ‘organized’ crap is so pathetic and stale at this point. Try new material

Fuck off stupid kike

Gods?!?! Ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha breathe ha hah ah ha ha ha

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 and horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub-human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the causcus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and a calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eye Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look at her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she the original blood type and rh has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think America is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs White People and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is.

Bitch.

Black women are hot but the kids will never look like you; avoid

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Cause they're retarded, obviously.

they call each other gods instead of kings now that's fucking hilarious.

Attached: traveling for diversity.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

Low IQ nigger checking in.

based

>tfw the white man can actually defeat Uchiha Madara

Because most people are racist

why are you people so fucking obsessed with race?
>this nigger fucks white whores
>this white male fucks nigger whores

Crab bucket

Because black men are right this time. They can see that this is unnatural. I agree with them.

>Won't falsely accuse me of raping her during a budding relationship, will make fun of other blacks with me, has a great ass, probably knows how to cook a decent meal
>Will abuse my children whether she realizes it or not, will threaten to leave me if I don't buy her a bunch of dumb flashy nigger shit, will eventually go through a white privilege phase and try to make me read a bunch of dumbass tweets written by a guy who sells sneakers for a living

Attached: sweat.jpg (800x449, 62K)

Even without multiculturalism this is still fucking idiocy. Why would you want foreign tribes to use their tribalism against your interest in your country?

Racism -lol

Attached: A61551B5-654C-4E06-8F60-F31B8F42C003.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

Attached: 1507651851939.jpg (383x384, 15K)

This. Black girls love White men. I've only ever had positive experiences interacting with them

Because they realize that the stuff they're fighting for will eventually erase them as a people too but are too afraid to stop pushing race mixing. Blacks are already on average 10 to 45% white. Soon they will be a pure mulatto race that look nothing like African counter parts. That's why I'm glad browns are mass immigrating to their hoods. If whites go extinct we will ensure they will never be free so they realize white men liberated them and kept them safe. Brown people will mass murder them.

That's fucking disgusting.

Why do niggers love shitty anime so much?

Attached: 1408534430514.gif (500x283, 248K)

would bury face in ass

Attached: toomuchass.png (1262x1295, 122K)

Attached: 1553543443054.jpg (2000x1500, 259K)

>U mad, black boi?

She has the figure of an Icelandic horse.

Attached: img_20131109_184930_527f5cdde087c358981ad447.jpg (600x599, 123K)

Best post ITT so far

White men shouldn't be breeding with non white women. I know American white women are the trash of the human race but shouldn't give up meeting a good one.

Attached: 1557628615532s.jpg (125x64, 2K)

This is every single one of these threads kek

The same reason why white men are salty about black man dating white women

Why is she so disproportionate?
It looks unnatural.
She's just fat. I don't see the appeal.

Attached: 1541137445170.png (472x458, 316K)

Everyone is racist

Depends on the white woman.

Jesus christ a 8/10 Chad with that fucking monkey? How low must men go to be able to put some seed in a woman's belly these days?

I see you have similar tastes

Attached: 1550571567456.jpg (1200x1370, 857K)

Why would any Chad want to fuck an ugly sheboon is beyond me

the racemixing spam threads never stop

it's always with niggers

just like every fucking ad

and you subhuman cucks reply

White women who date niggers have no class & are trash

> leaf

Of course

mad white boi?

He's not a chad. He's 5ft5. He's basically Tom Cruise.

Id rather get with a nigger girl than stay alone forever. Youve convinced me, i will contact and date a niggress.

Why do her boobs look so weird? Her nipples shouldn’t be that close together with what her cup seems to be.

Attached: oy gevalt.png (1440x2560, 1.56M)

lel

Attached: 1423286064482.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

And then you make kids that will be mutts. All the self-hate you see in mutts on pol? You would cause that for your children, all because you want a ooga wife with a big ass.

You mad, black boi?

Fucking disgusting.
Only actual jews ever go with niggresses or larp as white men who are attractes to sheboons.
Don't get fooled, Jow Forums. Unless you're a mutt or some other mixture of subhuman nonwhite in which case I couldn't care less about what you'd do

Niggers are for hard labor while the nigresses are bred as cumdumpsters in isolated zones or wear slave tech.
You breed then go back to your aryan or chink wife.
They will birth mutt babies which the males will get thrown into labor while the mutt cuties will also be bred again.
This is the cycle that god intended and we must enforce it.
-Beast of Fields-

Attached: chinese-man-with-black-african-women-.jpg (564x725, 73K)

the true prince is dead anyways

gonna have to call my ant friend one sec

Attached: 1556156693978.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

As long as recessive genes exists. Whites won't really be erased.

Humanity Saved. Fify
This. Choosing a black queen is the best choice a white man can make in his life

Attached: 216372AF-0A53-47F7-843F-25A97DDEF1B6.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

As a white straight male I'm more salty about this than any black male

>you would cause that for your children because you want a ooga wife with a big ass
Yes I would.

Attached: BE5D449C-5312-4FAD-96BD-D5DF83E3FA4A.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

>We gotta do something

Try school, work, and speaking English

That's the problem.

Black chicks want to stay slaves.

This is the problem I have

Based and nonracemixingpilled

What a subhuman you are. There's med women w/ the same curves but based white/olive skin

>woman has ass
>flag
checks out

Still can’t compete with the black queen

Attached: B9AC6330-F183-4677-A3C2-7778A369B219.jpg (432x563, 41K)

she better stay away from turks
because her arm looks like a kebab

Attached: 1544369827709s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

Plenty of nordic women too, with much better shaped asses. Negro asses look bloated.

I feel like her name is Nairobi. I feel like she looks sexy as heck when waking up. /wouldrespect. To your point, I believe most humans in general are rather insecure about their own appearance/abilities and this Uchihia gentlemen probably is salty. We live in a salt simulator, the saltiverse, saltutations, saltitutde, saltami sandwiches.

Attached: 71c9pPssilL._RI_SX300_.jpg (300x400, 24K)

Because niggers are functioning on the same I.Q level as people who were strangle by the umbilical chord in the womb.

Eh gib Nordic mommy titties

>we live in a salt simulator

The real redpill

Can confirm about the dogs. Some dogs simply don't want other dogs to have toys/treats.

Kys degenerate

Patrice would be so ashamed of Bill. No one needed Patrice more than Bill

Ever notice a child will suddenly become interested in a toy when another child starts playing with it, when they weren't interested in it before?
Appropriate analogy, niggers are dumb as a fucking child... Kinda like women.

Basically 'you can't play with anything' tier solipsism.
This is your country with niggers.

Imagine the smell.

Fuck off

Attached: 1508444037479.png (898x557, 1.2M)

Fucking kek, I don’t get who’s posting all these nigger cunts though. Is it really a kike, are all these posters larping or are there nigger women on here?

>Why are black men salty about white guys dating black women
Because the bitter black men are right. White men are stealing the best ones.

Why are far right cracker men obsessed with our queens now?

Just look at the faggots in this thread. Abusing mentally ill black girls into putting their tongues into their asses and treating them like sex slaves, fucking disgusting. It's funny how similar crackers are to Jews-the same trickery, vulgarity, and degeneracy is present in both cultures. Its probably just a cumskin thing that I can't understand.

Meanwhile I regularly see nerd black men with high grades and job prospects break their fucking backs to get accepted by their white gf's family and friends. Fuck this clown world you people have created.

Attached: 1555241348190.png (1064x716, 115K)

No group of men like other men fucking their women, stop posting these oil driller threads fag. Only maybe 2% of white men would even fuck a black woman no strings attached.

No woman can compete against the beauty of the black queen
Larp

Attached: 7B102B44-E94C-4294-8A28-BF7082C45BB6.jpg (525x810, 47K)

haahaa

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (933x526, 125K)

Most white men think black women are attractive even some think they are the most attractive.

> Our queens
> Queens
Black men are allies against (((feminism))). Stop being a faggot cuck

I agree. I blame the evil scientist Yakub who's head is an upside-down scrotum.

>larp
Why cant you just go ruin an Asian woman like the rest of the white guys?

>tfw you understand why segregation is a must

my black heart can only take so much racemixing

Understanding and acknowledging the important role women play in my culture isn't feminism.

Attached: 1519001875296.webm (500x625, 870K)

Black queens are genetically made for white kings

Attached: A16B1688-724C-4538-8A6D-F7067C87AD5F.jpg (577x1024, 62K)

but we like black

Attached: meface.jpg (955x960, 159K)