Where were you in 2007?

Where were you in 2007?

Attached: 3746519573.jpg (440x292, 32K)

Playing runescape with the boys

Attached: xXxK5Ak.gif (512x332, 1.54M)

Working in my 3rd year at walmart!

Attached: 15576798867605243901156347021319.jpg (4032x2268, 2.11M)

Fucking your mom

Attached: best girl 7.png (587x505, 753K)

How does one work 15 years at walmart, I would think one would move on from it ya?

In jail.

First grade

>$599
And people gave the PS3 shit for that and it did far more.

Attached: 1552836475058.jpg (225x315, 28K)

You're too young to be posting on this board

Attached: 1553105670177.gif (828x631, 2.13M)

Move on to what?
The only skill he has is taking pictures of people when they aren't looking.

A middle school classroom

At some point that year i was at the harrahs in las vegas taking a shit while browsing pol.

I'm 18 you retarded fucking leaf

fucking your mom

Shitposting on Jow Forums.

Attached: blackstar.gif (300x200, 2.95M)

Afghanistan
I remember some of us making fun of a guy in our unit for having this fuckhuge Blackberry on his hip

fuck off you fucking zoomer faggot go play fortnite you aren't welcome here

Ps3 capabilities>PS4 capabilities

San Jose CA?

1st and 2nd grade.

I bought that.
things were less retarded back then IMO.

Your mother's vagina

First grade

That was the last year I had a job before I was diversified out of the workforce

I get the question often. There's not much too it, really...

>too stupid to pass a GED exam
>no vehicle
>no other employer will match or exceed my current $14/hr wage
>only callbacks I get from my shitty CV on Indeed.com are shit like frozen pizza factories nearly 3 hours away for $9/hr
>already 40
>Too old to start anything meaningful from the absolute bottom unless I want to willingly face an abundance of age bias/discrimination
If I haven't had something resembling an epiphany by now, I never will.

For some of us, unfortunately, walmart is the only thing we have in life.

Yeah.

Attached: 15576801192813834544335029716758.jpg (4032x2268, 1.89M)

Being Bullied at Junior Hig.

Attached: 155738604714.jpg (640x633, 55K)

fpbp

Kek well done lad

Fucking your mom. Where were you?

shitposting IRL

Attached: 1557109870819.png (500x522, 98K)

I haven’t become an alcoholic yet, was making a grand a week after taxes. And was physically fit pulling in milf and twink pussy

This is very sad. What a wretched existence

Iraq

England or prison, can't quite remember.

People my age dont play fortnite.
That's for middle schoolers and freshmen.

People my age play rdr2 and shit like that.
Except i'm autistic so i still play red orchestra 2 on my pc.

Nigger

Attached: 1557193674398.png (200x300, 25K)

being in 9th grade, browsing Jow Forums and playing MW1

Ya well hopefully things get better Walmart user, I know being stuck in such a position for the rest of your life would be quite bad for mental health. Do they provide health insurance?

Attached: ss2.png (1600x960, 124K)

>mw1
Confirmed underage it's called cod4

This

Great game

I'm that white boy with long hair who moved.
I was on cap team also did personal shopping.

Wow I can't believe my autism found you now Im wondering if ur that Asian bro with the Nintendo switch

Rent was too high so I dipped fuck California

Hahahaha get that leafy faggot

Answering a note left on my windscreen a few weeks after a deadly little car chase on the way to Waterford involving myself and what I suspected were not in fact Gardaí. I was right.
I was also so fucking close to suicide it wasn't funny, so I though "fuck it, what can I lose" and ansered the note for the same reason I floored it when I saw the blue lights. It was the people I'd left in the dust some weeks back and I wound up driving for them for a few years. Low level. Low money. But good times.

You just got fucken destroyed by an 18 y/o

Pls gtfo and take anyone who wasn't here to spit on the grave of trayboon and root for dorner

Playing Burning Crusade, getting drunk, watching youtube videos and not getting laid because fat and autistic.

>age discrimination
Lmao. It’s ok tho m8. Just bide your time until the revolution, and then when the time is right, make yourself useful.

Iraq,
I left and everyone had a flip phone, I came home and everyone had a fucking iphone. the tech changed so fast I felt like I was from the past

Stood in an O2 shop unloading box after box of iphones at 5am with about 200 fucking morons queuing for a £500 2g piece of shiny apple shit.

Faggot shill

Second year of medical school in Bolivia. Having a sexual relationship with a man 14 years older than me (that I found out he died this year) and having multiple eating disorders.

Check out Costco. I've heard they have great benefits and good pay.

>welfare queen
Should have died for Israel/10

Were you one of those nigger tier Argentinian jugglers that are begging for money in the streets of Bolivia?

If you were actually here before Jow Forums harbor you'd be on infinity right now newfag

Attached: 1557489206978.png (687x478, 326K)

It happens. I tend not to dwell on what might have been. Whatever potential I thought i may have has been forever squandered away, wasted, and unused like a dyke's fallopian tubes.

>mental health
It's not an issue due to copious amounts of alcohol and pills.
>Do they provide health insurance?
$100 a month for some high deductible plan I got so I dont have to pay the gubmint at tax time. Haven't been in a hospital for myself in over 20 years. Why bother? My workplace will know of whatever health problems I have thanks to obummercare.

Glad you got out.

>marvel movies are still being made
>game of thrones is on tonight
>Americans are atomized
There will be no revolution. No body cares about anything, unless it affects the internet. SOPA, PIPA, net neutrality could be best summed up this way

>I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE TSA AGENTS MOLESTING OUR KIDS IN SECURITY CHECKPOINTS BUT GODDAMMIT DONT TOUCH MUH INTERNET!!!

There's no Costco around here. I've gotten several suggestions to do so, and if it were local, I'd definitely put an application in. It's not like I enjoy retail, it's just something I'm semi-competent in doing, hence my longevity at Walmart.

Attached: 15576812522842533349186400549513.jpg (4032x2268, 2.09M)

No, I was drunk driving and killed an old lady.

In my sophomore year of HS getting all the pussy I wanted, making superb grades, and thought I had a future. Also wasnt an alcoholic. Also /b/tard

Went to college afterwards and found out my "no need to study" lifestyle didn't work too well and I didn't have the skills to study properly. Became fatter cause I found drinking and now have a drink almost daily. Working a (probably) dead end job (at least for $4 over state minimum wage) and no motivation to leave even though I hate my life. Married to my HS sweetheart though and have a baby so not all hope is lost.

Nigger tier like pic related

Attached: AF942CB2-4324-4EC3-A45F-BE821087D44A.png (750x1691, 655K)

I tried shitfinity and it sucks fat nigger dicks, so now I just stay here with you faggots and more consider suicide a little more seriously everyday

what was your sentence? Did you give your boipucci to the black intimidating inmate?

To be fair to you; people did used to work in butcher's shops, bakeries for their whole career and it wasn't frowned on at all. It's just a shame that it's all chains now. Working at a mom and pop store for decades can be be bliss, but corporate always finds a way to make their employees more miserable.

FPBP

Banging my 14 year old girlfriend, being 14 myself

Shitposting on other boards seems wrong.
4kids is so terrible I have no inhibition to shitpost whatever I feel like.

Attached: 1554213920949.gif (451x75, 21K)

playing mario kart on wii

Fucking hubslut gajin hunters and English students in Tokyo
Good times

Attached: hub.jpg (338x450, 37K)

Infinity is miles above Jow Forums
Just change the theme to yotsuba and turn on colored IDs.

Only reason i come to cuckchan is to shitpost

Playing Burning Crusade and watching old YouTube Poops

You should get your shit together before you lose your fucking family bro.

Working and working on my second year of alcoholism.

>but corporate always finds a way to make their employees more miserable.
It all come down to MUH SHAREHOLDERS

Damn, and I thought I had it bad at my grocery job. I make around $39kl/yr, have $32k in stocks. $5k in the bank. I know its still shit money, but its pretty much 0 stress. I'm definitely smart enough, but feel its too late for a GED/certificate at 35 years old.

14 years old and posting hentai on Jow Forums

Attached: 1540482175517.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

6 years and no I'm 6'4" and I weight almost 300 pounds, people just stayed of my way. I did get stabbed badly once but the fat absorbed most of the damage.

Baghdad.

Attached: 91BE55B8-CD6A-4EA1-B104-AB95BDFD10C8.jpg (1440x1366, 313K)

You're $37k richer than your humble correspondent, so take that for whatever it's worth.

Attached: 1542931396910m.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

I was going to say go kill yourself but I’m afraid you might actually do it

That’s how it felt to me as well. I left in 2006 and came back in 2008 and it was like I aged 10 years and the world had gone on without me. It’s been strange ever since.

My chest pains will put me into the ground in 5 or so years. Just smoke a bowl, and be patient.

Attached: 1556870301326m.jpg (750x1024, 76K)

Working at o2 who had uk exclusively on the launch.
>tfw midnight squad
I was also a druggie but already purple pilled since I browsed David Icke forum.

Was 21 and in junior year of college, studying for an engineering degree and working part time to afford rent/food. Basically slaved away while my business major roommates fucked around and got wasted all the time. Luckily my parents paid my tuition, but I went to state school and prices weren't THAT crazy at the time.

Lost my virginity to an asian qt with massive titties. Honestly wish I could relive it all.

Attached: impossebru.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

Fucking based

>>marvel movies are still being made
>>game of thrones is on tonight
>>Americans are atomized
>There will be no revolution. No body cares about anything, unless it affects the internet. SOPA, PIPA, net neutrality could be best summed up this way
>
>>I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE TSA AGENTS MOLESTING OUR KIDS IN SECURITY CHECKPOINTS BUT GODDAMMIT DONT TOUCH MUH INTERNET!!!

Quite accurate. Things will only change when life gets far more uncomfortable and I'm scared that by that time we'll already be Brazil.

DAB ON THAT LEAF FAGGOT ZOOMER
YEET HIS ASS INTO THE GAS CHAMBER

Playing Modern Warfare 1

What was Walmart like in 2005? Did people at lunch speak to each other?

what are the trophies for?

Living in a nice newly built house playing make believe with my sisters.... And then the housing market crashed

Lol it was a nice childhood while it lasted

You must work for Publix. They are the only grocery chain that pays any benefits worth a shit.

Mexico, i was 7 years old

>What was Walmart like in 2005?
there was a lot more people employed here, not to mention everybody was white, save for a few tokens here and there.
>Did people at lunch speak to each other?
Of course. This is before the smartphone age and everybody spoke English.

Visual masturbation for corporate volunteer events

Attached: em4g71azh2x21.jpg (498x767, 34K)

In front of my tv in my bedroom playing pic related, no internet, no guides, no DLC, good times.

Attached: final-fantasy-viii-wallpaper-5.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

gas the zoomers age war now

I playes World of Warcraft with my friends. Damn, I was one hell of a rouge

Holy fuck my account name is in that picture

At home playing Maple Story.

Attached: 1DFBABBC-208B-45A3-9E35-F8A3DA13FCA2.jpg (800x600, 148K)

The last year I was driving the 1g DSM, playing the shit out of paintball, doing Myspace to MyPlace.

based

At my house
In the middle of
Our street.

fothermucker