The year is 2900

Which countries unify to create spaceships and colonize planets? What languages do they use?

My guess is that north/south america unify and the EU more or less stays the same. I dont know who japan would choose to side with though? Certainly not china and russia, who may not even unify with each other

Each 'coalition' should have one unified language but every country and culture keeps the tongue they have remained with up till then. Every coalition will use esperanto as a way to communicate with people from other coalitions, and everybody will hate it. But aside from the EU power maybe sticking to english as their own universal tongue, I cant make any guesses

Attached: e6fea8af-443d-4347-aaa5-2db0a8060941.jpg (1024x500, 90K)

romania conquers everything and fuck your mom

>Which countries unify
Most of Europe is likely to unify, with North America either unifying or forming a new nation after a widespread war. All of Asia will likely be owned by China or some proto-Chinese state.
>What languages do they use?
Europe will probably speak some Western European language or an evolution caused by combining the various languages together. North America and China will probably speak a different version of English and Mandarin respectively.

Ireland will become an American military base and business district for Global Elites and Corporations

What makes you say that user? Pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure there's much American influence in Ireland at the moment.

Bant unites all the bant to speak bantish and colonize planets in the name of Bant.

Attached: 1547544160502.gif (450x253, 1.9M)

israel
everyone else sits on their fat ass while they rape each other and then as we conquer and colonize the solar system to build up our nuclear arsenal we flee the earth and nuke it

Most American military aircraft on Atlantic OPs refuel in Shannon airport, had a C130 fly over my town a few months back, very fucking cool btw

Plus because of the Brexit shittery American European HQs are moving out of England and into Ireland as it's the only other native Eng speaking nation, high rate of STEM graduates and general levels of people completing 3rd level education and of course the major tax breaks they get, the main ones in Dublin at the moment are Google, Facebook, Paypal, Microsoft, Yahoo, eBay, Populis, LinkedIn, AOL, Twitter, Airbnb, Riot Games, but there are a bunch more popping up every month

American culture also fucking thrives over here, every day people speak more like Americans here
I for one welcome our new Burger overlords

Nor/soumerica - either failed attempts at global bilingualness, or also esperanto
EU/russia- english
china/ME/africa - not sure I dont think chinese people will have an easy time speaking arabic
japan/aus/india - shit man... english?

english speaking countries are too spread out

Damn that's actually really interesting, thank you for sharing LYN. How loud was it when the C130 flew overhead?

Just get your Jooish asses far out of the Earth, the tribe of desertspreaderish fucks.

>Just get your Jooish asses far out of the Earth, the tribe of desertspreaderish fucks.

Attached: 1527464345668.jpg (303x335, 30K)

No problemo pal
also really fucking loud ngl, cool rumbly sound mixed with an almost whistle like soaring noise, never heard anything like it before

why don't dzhoos just kill themselves, anyway they won't be in Heaven, why the fuck do they even live?

Attached: 5243231.jpg (700x503, 93K)

any asiabros wanna weigh in?

That's pretty normal.

sike

The planet is ruled by apes.

the world won't last until 2900. my guess is it'll last to around 2100 tops

no white people left by 2900, no IQ left to go to space.

Already is

AHAHAHAHA DUDE OBAM

ahaha?

Attached: irish_breakfast.jpg (400x404, 25K)

O'BAMA