Welcome to my thread

Welcome to my thread

Attached: thread.jpg (500x333, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1sL7F4VS2VK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's up.

Thoughts on American with part Irish ancestry?

They're nice people and are pretty interesting to talk to, they always seem interested to learn about their roots

Normally, I don't like to thread, well, I never thread anything. Nonetheless, great thread.

test

Attached: 1482570750379.jpg (640x853, 73K)

Nice bune
Thank you

Attached: tredd.jpg (1000x1000, 167K)

Well I'm a quarter Irish of my dads side. Do you know Gaelic?

that mess of thread makes me anxious. what made it that way?!

Low quality Chinese manufacture
One of the Gaelic tongues yeah, Gaeilge, it's mandatory in schools here unless you have a learning difficulty

Do you know what part his Irish family came from?

Could speak some please.
I'm a quarter, he's half from both his paternal grandmother and his maternal grandfather.

Sure ting bud
vocaroo.com/i/s1sL7F4VS2VK
excuse the windy mic

What does it mean?

It's a poem everyone has to learn
It's about a man talking about the way things used to be done in the countryside out in the West

PULL UP BITCH

Attached: 554-rose-wrapped_1.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

That's some heavy duty American grade thread, I like the raised edges

Attached: very nice.gif (350x254, 1.25M)

thoughts on plastic paddys?

I think people are always going to romanticise certain cultures and I think that they might also get the wrong impressions or perhaps misunderstand certain things, but if they are showing a keen interest in the culture and have an interest in learning I don't see an issue

blue fabric. nice.

Well I'm talking about those dudes who find out they're part Irish and don't show a keen interest in the culture and have an interest in learning at all, that only think of the Irish as drunks that always want to fight.

If they have that kind of image in mind, I think I'd just pity them,

although we have always come across as brutal and savage drunkards to the rest of the world so it's the same old same old I suppose

Well, I like the brutal and savage parts, because I cool dudes that fight.

Attached: 1546393267755.jpg (1143x1200, 190K)

*I like

Yeah but at least you seem to be at least inquisitive about your roots, never understood why people take the piss out of Americans for ''muh heritage'', it's nice to know how you got to where you are

Well White Americans are from multiple European ethnicity's where you aren't just German, or Pole, or French your a mix of German, Anglo, Scottish, French, Irish etc Such as myself.

Oh no, a new namefag with attention whoring problems. Sage.

To be fair my Grandad on my Mam's side is Scottish, so there's that
But yeah I get you

He's not new nigger, he has been around.

>new
I din't know I was slipping under the radar for so long

Then disregard the new part, the rest keeps.

Brown Boy Triggered
Nice

He's sacred of the Irish Bvll banging his mam.

Attached: 1555444314055.png (600x600, 382K)

IM COMIN FOR THAT PUSS CHILIBOI

Thoughts on /eirepol/ and /eire/ on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1551291856660.png (838x959, 266K)

Actually I come from Ireland. I am a ginger.
Fuck I hate my ancestors

I'll gladly purify your bloodline then

Giving Her some of that old country.
Self hating Irishman.

Attached: 1551291583186.png (954x864, 214K)

I don't really like Jow Forums in general, but also I feel the guys on /eire/ always have the same conversation every day

and Jow Forums is full of the worst every nation has to offer so I'd hate to see what our general is like on there

oh no, no more pure irish people please. for every new irish that comes to existence, humanity's lifespan drops a year

Why do hate Jow Forums?

You're not wrong, all actions dissipate energy advancing the heat death of the universe
maybe not a year, but it does take some time off

Just a lot of foolish/gullible people swallowing up lies equally vicious to the ones in televised media on there these days, used to be a much less hostile place

*you

Thoughts on other board?

other than here, I only really frequent, /ic/, Jow Forums, /jp/ and /x/, all of which are just generally fun places to be, lot's of interesting discussion but also some really fucking funny guys

/his/, Jow Forums, /tg/, Jow Forums.
Do you like to draw, are you good at it?

Yeah I like drawing at night while listening to some music, a buddy of mine adds to a big Spotify playlist of his every now and again, so I usually stick that on

>am I good
I'm average, but I still enjoy it

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1080, 299K)

Nice to hear that Irish bro, I'm tired so goodnight.

Goodnight bud