White woman bringing a horde of unwashed savages into a western country to rape and murder the local population

>white woman bringing a horde of unwashed savages into a western country to rape and murder the local population

where have i seen this episode before?

Attached: 1557743940869.jpg (480x479, 29K)

hmmmm

Attached: 1557746577992.jpg (618x346, 58K)

Attached: 1556707943975.jpg (1024x525, 77K)

Attached: 1546213617974.jpg (374x513, 69K)

Attached: 1557079887159.jpg (992x565, 173K)

So the story is base around merkel

Weiss & Benioff are a classic example of jewish nepotism in showbiz. The pair of them are fucking hacks who were totally exposed once they ran out of source material. They'll still get plenty of work after this though.

Merkel is a Polish jew though.

No, she is just a German.

#
Yeah we know that western European and northern European women have already betrayed their men ,if southern and eastern European men can't control their women in upcoming years Europe is absolutely done for.

She's not German. Parents are jews from Poland.

>white
ain't she from some small hated tribe of human non human hybrids?

Deadpool xmen origins the mouth seen shut scene he did that he sucks

Mothers of dragons

Attached: 4869CC2B-3F24-4ECC-9C11-42A840B717CF.jpg (500x750, 87K)

Attached: lincoln_abraham_WD.jpg (830x699, 121K)

She’s a muttt

Attached: 45A6DD67-101F-4404-9F06-E2EA105BA34E.jpg (750x1224, 465K)

based and recently-watched-that-movie-pilled

Holy fuck the wall hit hard

They were complete aliens who took power in lands where GoT happens with use of bullshit lizards locals weren't able to fight against, and fucked their own sisters for many generations just to avoid mixing blood with locals, until they turned into completely deranged inbred psychos and were gruesomely massacred in uprising with only thot in question surviving.

cope

That might be the result of the wall + 2 aneurysms + bong genes + a bit of pajeet genes

Attached: 6959F1F8-2A87-4272-A8C9-E39BD3470872.jpg (1363x2048, 550K)

>Kasner was born as Horst Kaźmierczak in 1926, the son of a policeman in the Pankow suburb of Berlin, where he was brought up. His father Ludwig Kaźmierczak (born 1896 in Posen, German Empire - died 1959 in Berlin) was born out of wedlock to Anna Kazmierczak and Ludwik Wojciechowski, ethnic Poles and citizens of the German Empire from the Poznań area.[1] Ludwig was mobilised into the German army in 1915 and sent to France, where he was taken prisoner of war and joined the Polish Haller's Army fighting on the side of Entente.[2] Together with the army he returned to Poland to fight in the Polish-Ukrainian war and the Polish-Soviet war.[3] After Posen had become part of Poland, Ludwig moved with his wife in 1923 to Berlin, where he served as a policeman, and changed his family name to Kasner in 1930.

Little is known about Horst Kasner's wartime service, and he was held as a prisoner of war at the age of 19. During his high school years he was a member of the Hitler Youth, with the last service position of a troop leader.[citation needed] From 1948 he studied theology, first in Heidelberg then in Hamburg. It was in Hamburg that he got to know and later married Herlinde Jentzsch,[4] an English and Latin teacher, born on 8 July 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland) as the daughter of Danzig politician Willi Jentzsch.
They're not.

Jesus Christ, the Wall is real.

can't wait for Arya to put a dagger in this bitch

Yes, I hope that happens.

This isnt a real image

It’s from her fansite but OK

can somebody give me a quick rundown on these threads ? i've literally never actually sat down and watched this show

daenerys is a princess, her father was called the mad king and he was murdered because he wanted to burn the capital city to the ground. she grew up on a different continent, managed to hatch dragons even though there hasn't been a dragon in the world for hundreds of years, and then starts tear assing around and freeing slaves while crucifying and burning the slave masters. she takes over a bunch of cities. then she goes back to her home land and gets in a war with the current queen. everyone in the country basically hates her mostly because of her family and all the problems they caused. long story short, she gets in a war, the capital surrenders but then she decides to burn it to the ground and have her armies sack the city.
she has been a self insert for a lot of the crazy sjw types. this is kind of like hermione granger going full evil and using magic to destroy hogwarts and murder everyone inside it

the one on the right has better tits and is tighter, why would anybody fuck Merkel if given the option to fuck the one on the right?

Shes 1/8th pajeet so...

For once i agree with the jews...
Well, if i'm not counting Kubrick.

Attached: basedgot.png (1191x485, 169K)

Good luck in the real world boy

>boot yu wull alwehs be mah quin
I'm getting real tired of the cuck jon snow and his fucking shit fake accent

imo danerys should die by rape

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

>why would anybody fuck Merkel if given the option to fuck the option to fuck the one on the right?
About that...

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-092654.jpg (1080x414, 92K)

Well Jon is going to end up killing her in the final episode, so there's that.

Show is redpilled as fuck, women can’t rule and a young white male should be elected king of the north.

Jon Snow : conservative, son of a pure bloodline, not degenerate, brave, didn’t talk to one nigger during the entire show, etc... the list goes on

I think they're probably setting it up for him to kill her, but even if they do, I'm sure he'll be a crying faggot about it.

It's a photoshop you dunce

>not degenerate
>bangs his aunt
kys

It’s literally from Getty you silly fanboy. Look it up.

I'm probably thinking about it a bit much but I always sort of assumed in the books that the Valyrian appearance was magical in origin, silver hair, varying shades of purple eyes, ethereal beauty, tendency towards magic, ability to ride dragons
it's never implied or mentioned that they had this appearance before their volcanoes blew and dragons appeared and they become a great power
they're mentioned as being sheepherders before this and seeing how they're in the south of continent right next to the Ghiscari and Lhazareen they may have been dark originally as a typical non-magical local would be like
but that's just my head canon I guess

>didn’t know he was banging her
>is now disgusted

How stupid can one be ?

Attached: 1553871491898.png (447x438, 385K)

I would bang his aunt too