Reminder that happy day is a weasel, a scoundrel, a psychopath, a master manipulator, deceiver, blackmail collector...

reminder that happy day is a weasel, a scoundrel, a psychopath, a master manipulator, deceiver, blackmail collector, discord server manager, and a snake

Attached: 1550783565958.jpg (888x894, 68K)

kys OP.

i don't trust nigger ids

Attached: 1552250296944.png (492x482, 358K)

Attached: cheers.png (385x266, 15K)

I know, I posted less than ten times in any of those threads together

Attached: 22946651-s.jpg (480x271, 24K)

Fpbp, make it painful.

redpill drop

Agreed

Kys

based

Happy day user is based

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""user"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The POOP Romanian can’t get (You)s any other time except when he attacks Yuuka. Just stop responding to the guy and report his posts for spam if he decides to go above the 3 thread limit.

all fags are psychopaths and satan worshipers

redpilled

could have just said discord server manager

>

lel

>weasel
>scoundrel
>snake
>discord server manager
>deceiver
Yep
>master manipulator
>blackmail collector
doubt
>psychopath
pretty big stretch

all of them are doubts my dude

This.

go bother someone else newfag

happy day is an info gatherer who uses it to manipulate and deceive those around them to gain power over them in subtle ways that the one manipulated would not know of

Peering into the mind of a British Dominion
Horrifying

And how is this now coming to light..? Is Yuuka about to undergo the same treatment as Al*ce?

Right? I’m very thankful we broke off from them

you choosing to be manipulated by him shows how you'd allow such rogues to come in here to deem this board their discord server where they can spread their influence to gain more followers which they have manipulated into thinking they are their friend, which happy day exactly does

Come to light is a stress
Jow Forums level psyops and misinformation to push the envelope is a better fit
World burn, muh society etc etc

nah, not really. He is an extremely dishonest person. I had to blackmail him into leaving me out of his bullshit since he absolutely refused to fuck off after I got tired of him being such an unrepentant liar.
That would be pretty fitting, given that Alice and her clique of dependent sycophants was the inspiration for his serial threads.

what exactly was it that he did?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU DISHONEST BASTARD YOU MANIPULATOR
>what was it that he actually did

Is this proof that Russians are sheep?
Is this how the oligarchs pull it off?

Except for discord server manager

Manipulative sociopath /thread.
I'll leave you cancerous faggots to seethe.

He did a lot of things. I could probably go through a couple post's worth of character limit babbling about it, but really, what would be the point. He's just some dumb kid who doesn't have the confidence to be honest with other people and he's looking for (platonic) love. He's barely malicious, and not a psychopath at all. That's all there is to it.

that's all only part of his facade and charade, he wants to gather the posters from this thread into his discord server and make them his followers that will forever and ever rely on him, thinking that happy day is their best friend, afraid of doing anything that might anger or sadden happy day, he wishes to have power upon others, and he does this through the happy day generals, gathering info on those who dare post it in that thread

Still 0 proof brought to light to substantiate anything

Not even a fucking anecdote brought forward
If you believe this you're a raging faggot

Attached: aad.jpg (310x163, 4K)

R u telling me I shouldn't believe things without evidence, even if it is against someone I don't like? That's a pretty dumb idea

Attached: 1552968506793.png (295x285, 108K)

Seems like the discord brigade has arrived to defend their leader

Hyperbole aside, yeah, pretty much.
believe whatever you want newfag. Hell, ask Jaracz himself. I'm sure if nothing else his response will be pretty funny.

What kind of horrible world would such a system bring

Looks like OP changed his IP again
and I'm not in the discord

happy days is a deceiver, and it seems you have fallen into his trap, defending all his actions with no end to it, if you cannot see in his happy day generals the info gathering, the manipulation, getting people to rely on him, that happens daily, there is no saving you

happy day is a masterful deceiver and manipulator, daily in his threads he gathers info on people, uses it to his advantage, and gains power over them

Can't every human relationship, and even every conversation be classified in that way,
You're currently speaking to me, I'm sure you'll continue to take the piss out of people like me for standing against such blatant perjury
aren't you as bad, if not worse, by your own standards

can we go one day without having dramas? or is that just impossible? do we have to constantly be spiteful/angry about someone/something? do we have to smear people and stalk/harrass them? fuck off already.

can't you see it? he gains followers through his happy day threads by getting them in his discord server, gathering whatever he can on them, manipulating them to think he is their friend, and then have complete but subtle control over them

>Can't every human relationship, and even every conversation be classified in that way,
This it is completely normal to chop off your friends penis while they are sleeping, so that you preserve it and keep it in your personal dildo collection

Attached: 1553732341455.png (500x508, 200K)

this isn't "drama", this is the truth, happy day is a manipulator and gathers info on people over the course of days to add them to his cult of personality

Bro, are you a fucking action figure, am I talking to a guy off the set of small soldiers
You only got 5 phrases, pull your string and the same words come out each time

Why do you hate fun?
>manipulating them to think he is their friend
No.
Huh. I didn't know that. I might have to make use of this advice.

nice nice, I'm sure you can save good money that way

what else is there to say? happy day is a masterful manipulator and he is right inside your brain dictating your every action for you to defend him

Truthbom lol yeah happy day does the unspecified manipulating that I don't even remember. I don't remember him manipulating me but that is probably because I've been manipulated

I can see how Communism grabbed your people by the throats, you seem easy to lead

why not? happy day makes people think he is their friend, and uses this to his advantage

O B S E S S E D

Please do not ruin the last wholesome thing on this board

>happy day makes people think he is their friend
Yeah, but that's not manipulation. That's him trying to be friends with people. If you're serious, then you're even dumber and more childish than he is.

you must be in his discord server then, defending him to no end, and sucking him off as his peons always do

what the hell why is Jow Forums so dramatic about everything now

Attached: 135259386852.gif (480x270, 283K)

why are you evading my response? happy day's gotten to you, hasn't he?

it's not "wholesome", it all a lie, created by happy day to turn this board into his tumblr blog where the posters come to praise him and get their info gathered by him

>now
How do I escape his manipulating

that's because happy day isn't their friend, he doesn't care about those people, all that happy day wants is power and influence over them and gain tons of info on them until he can know the deepest secrets from their life

Ok this is actually getting a little sad now
Good luck slavboy, you'll need it

How do I escape

Attached: D0as0CCUYAE9v1K.jpg (930x1500, 127K)

there was always metaposting but not to this extent

Attached: 1519260015551.jpg (1083x720, 72K)

just turn walk away from the screen like close your eyes bro hahahahaha

looks like there is no convincing you then, you'll remain happy day's peon until he gets tired of you

I want to get those chains off of that girl's wrists and then kill her for being a filthy *lf
Not necessarily in that order, though it would be preferable

Attached: 1528490589841.jpg (550x281, 14K)

But I took his advice and installed the happy day discord chip in my brain bro. Idk man.

Attached: __akaza_akari_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_ki_adotadot__acc04a583e4614ac35389fdbf3f91455.jpg (457x629, 248K)

of course you would defend happy day in a "humorous" way, you refuse to acknowledge the truth, the truth that he has gotten in your brain, and the brains of even more people, and you let this happen, you allowed him to enter your brain and gather ever little piece of info he could on you

Beats me dude. If you fucked up that bad I think it's game over.
Alice3D could probably help you, but that's kind of an out of the frying pan and into the fire sort of deal

But she already peed her panties

Attached: 1557139780454.jpg (850x1251, 568K)

How does elf piss stop me from braining her with a large blunt object until she stops moving forever?

Attached: 1544186087822.jpg (900x1400, 128K)

You're just controlled opposition by the happy day discord kabala . If he hadn't gotten to your brain then you would actually believe that he sold my child's organs to a Korean BBQ restaurant instead of thinking it was a joke.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Because of sympathy

It's sympathy that drives me to kill her quickly instead of giving her the long, agonizing death she deserves.

Attached: 1528741547033.jpg (600x517, 93K)

That would be the best plot twist ever.

dumb tranny orbiter

refusing to acknowledge the truth and only spew out more "humorous" attempts to defend the rogue that is happy day only proves to show the masterful manipulation and deceiving tactics happy day uses, or perhaps his blackmail gathering abilities

idk if this even counts as metaposting it's just maggy shitposting lol
this board is very malleable though so with ironic shitposting comes great responsibility

Attached: shrug.jpg (640x640, 37K)

thats proxy romanian not me

haha yes disregard custodians

Attached: article 13 compliant frog.png (591x445, 13K)

bumping this truth

oh
my apologies maggy i knew you were more based than this

Attached: 1530226139420.jpg (359x347, 51K)

its awwright

Damage control from an Obvious happy day cryptoshill

im making a (((fappy gay))) infograph stay tuned

Can someone say what he actually did?
I don't want a generic "he's a liar, blackmailer manipulator" line.

I want an example of a tangible thing he actually did to someone.

You’re not gonna get it, if they haven’t provided evidence now they don’t plan to later

stop this

Attached: 1543667216717.jpg (698x499, 52K)

Fair point.

I'm willing to have an open mind about this but this kinda feels like bullshit.

Attached: 1549778309886.png (580x520, 105K)

Ok sorry. I just wanna shitpost. I will stop. I don't actually think he is dangerous at all and I don't even look at his threads so I would have no idea whether he is or not but there is no evidence of what he did in this thread so he is fine

Attached: 1557530617603.png (510x344, 236K)

truth bump

Another repetitive fundamental argument, how exciting. How much information about Happy Days are you spewing out today?

Attached: 1557692349.gif (412x412, 394K)

bumping this truth

lol