You see this

you see this
what do you do

Attached: howtousetoilet.jpg (640x853, 50K)


Attached: 2c20dc98133f5c27a0224ec9ca7d095e4983ec5d6a6c4d2db98584d316f82ba2.png (700x391, 294K)

ralsei why dont you like poo
are you a normie

Attached: pedro.png (666x666, 224K)

i do not like poo cuz it disgustang

take that plunger and smear the shit all over the seat, what else?

When I see poo,
I take it out of the toilet, put it on the table, and I see that there's a bit of diarrhoea lying about on the plate, so I lick my finger and run my finger all over the liquid, scooping it up and put it into my mouth.

Then I look again and on one side where it's been cut, it's all crumbly.

So I take a knife. I think I'll just tidy that up a bit, cut off the crumbly bits, scoop them all up and into the mouth

oooooommm mmmm, nice.

Look at the poo again.

That looks a bit funny now, one side doesn't match the other. I'll just even it up a bit, eh?

Take the knife and slice. This time the knife makes a little cracky noise as it goes through that hard crust on top.

A whole log this time, into the mouth.

Oh the crust on top, and the poo in the middle
ohhhhhh oooo mmmmmm.

But now I can't stop myself
Knife -
I just take any old slice at it and I've got this great big chunk and I'm cramming it in, what a greedy pig, but it's so nice, and there's another and another and I'm squealing and I'm smacking my lips and I'm stuffing myself with it and before I know
I've eaten the lot.
The whole lot.
So I creep creep creep back to bed, into bed, doze off licking my lips with a lovely feeling in my belly.

Attached: britfag.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I love poo.
And when I was a boy
I loved it even more.

Sometimes we used to have it for tea and Mum used to say, 'If there's any left over, you can have it to take to school tomorrow to have at playtime.'

And the next day I would take it to school wrapped up in tin foil, open it up at playtime and sit in the corner of the playground eating it, you know how the slime on top is all shiny and it squelches as you bite into it, and there's that other kind of lovely squishy stuff in the middle, and it sticks to your hands and you can lick your fingers and lick your lips, oh it's lovely.

Attached: perro caca.jpg (1521x1141, 421K)

if you can't handle a little poo then you don't belong on this earth

Poo makes up about 71% of the Earth’s surface, while the other 29% consists of continents and islands.

Imagine being disgusting by what your planet mainly consists of.


Attached: DB1DD579-FD1C-436F-9863-53A91062508C.jpg (640x853, 79K)

Please do.

i thought it was something else until i looked again
dutchpaste you absolute madman

use the sink for 1 AND 2

i'm gonna print this out and put it on my wall

Shit out my dick

Imagine being this retarded. Pee is superior, obviously.

the absolute skill of this lad

Attached: success.jpg (97x110, 5K)

Extremely Based and redpilled

Attached: 1556982558186.jpg (1240x1600, 154K)





Mind if I post some of my collection? ;)

Attached: 4CC6C052-CC57-4CFA-991B-F0908E79430C.jpg (564x800, 85K)

Attached: 1554149616684.jpg (827x1169, 320K)


Attached: vKaZ3th.jpg (1280x1257, 139K)

Three or more images is a porn dump so I have to stop

Attached: 1557646118964.jpg (840x700, 96K)


Attached: 1554043790376.png (720x717, 565K)


Attached: Neuron_with_oligodendrocyte_and_myelin_sheath.svg.png (1920x2271, 681K)

Attached: Heritability_plants.jpg (693x326, 52K)

Attached: Lead_levels_children.png (377x512, 12K)


Attached: quote-soon-the-day-will-come-when-science-will-win-victory-over-error-justice-a-victory-over-magnus- (850x400, 64K)

Attached: IMG_20190304_094133.jpg (1136x513, 292K)

Guise help it’s fighting back

Attached: 18A2A6CE-1066-4356-AC66-30351C083041.jpg (640x853, 77K)

No see you pick it up and smear in the bowl but high up in the front so when you sit your dick is in in shit

I think he needs a diaper change

Because if you smear it no one will sit and it will get cleaned. If anchored to the correct spot they'll never know until it's too late and will have problems washing away

hang on, where's rockuhaha
he's a really swell guy, he should be there too
not like i'm rockuhaha or anything, that would be ridiculous

Attached: rockuhaha-head.png (155x145, 25K)


Attached: pepe_err.png (500x322, 40K)

>tfw crossed out

>Just poo in loo

They tried their hardest here but they squat rather than sit and dont see the problem

Attached: 1557392391745.png (893x671, 898K)

Ask Mexico to clean it up, por favor.