Firstly, any "POO" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that that is out the way...

Firstly, any "POO" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that that is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backwardly ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race of wardens.

Your seriously thinking Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at the coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree to be agreeing. Thats politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world arround people.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric pointed and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people in the land. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance conceptuals and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries, weeks into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreevance and you expect humility to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans and also beasts of forrests right?

Attached: IMG_2019_7591310.jpg (634x781, 99K)

>nigga
just don't talk about Jow Forums

Attached: jenny smile.jpg (745x709, 111K)

Based and redpilled

i accidentally quoted that fuckk

POOOOOOOOOOOOO

Poo in loo

actually based unironically

Also POOOOOOOO POOOOOOOO in the LOOOOOOOO

Attached: 135802735.jpg (643x820, 80K)

poo

poo in a loo

Whats wrong with Jow Forums ?..

very hot guy

Attached: Hy1sWhd.jpg (603x532, 68K)

poo

actually kinda based, when you ignore the poo

HOT POO

POO

wrong board pooboy

What you are doing right is also politics. What's your solution?

>beasts of forrests
you certainly are that, forrest poo

user, why havent you taken the poo-pill yet?

Attached: IMG_20190513_193639.jpg (465x458, 24K)

POO POO POO POO

POO POO POO POO POO POO POO

Tldr also op is a roodypoo

itt: racist trannies

jeb