Life is Meaningless

1. There's no point in living past your prime/becoming old/living past your 20s

2. Most jobs have 0 meaning. If you think about it, all that really matters is food and shelter. If you want to stretch it, you could argue healthcare and law too. I would argue most jibs have NOTHING to do with aiding with basic necessities making them pointless.
It's all pointless noise the provides no real value to society. Example: security guard for a mall, call center job providing customer service for some bullshit product, sales job and trying to sell pointless products (like clothes, life insurance, etc.).

Most jobs have absolutely NO MEANING

Life is shit and also worthless. Along with that, your body goes down hill starting by about age 25ish and by age 30, you're already an old man making it even more pointless to even bother.

If life is shit in your youth, it will only become more pathetic as you become a fragile old man. Something so utterly pathetic.

Suicide is the most logical step once you've lived past your prime.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1548693322054.jpg (600x334, 52K)

>prove me wrong
no you're right kill yourself

Attached: 1555488650823.jpg (900x900, 41K)

By agreeing you are also saying you should kys kek

meaning is subjective.

maybe if you're a pathetic faggot like yourself who only looks at the negatives of everything. having a job is to provide for you and your family - its nearly always certain it's not what you wanna be doing. it's what you do outside of your job that makes life worth it.

get off your fat ass and do something, wallowing in self-pitty over the fact that you peaked in highschool is your fault for doing nothing you like.

or kill yourself idc.

haha lmaooooo gottem

Attached: when you make an abhorrently predictable post.jpg (400x426, 69K)

Agree that life is meaningless, don't care.
Do what you enjoy (in your case that's whining and I assume listening to Adele in a darkened room and self-harming).

life seems to be more worthwhile when you are a normalfag.

Attached: images (1).jpg (224x224, 8K)

No one is forcing you to stay alive

Attached: 1557825517278.png (701x900, 969K)

Or maybe it's called being objective?? Try it some time.

Kys

Not true. Faggot god does. If you kys, you will have a chance of going to hell. Trapped either way.

Meaning to jobs? Not subjective. Most jobs really have no meaning to society making then worthless in terms of benefiting society.

As for "life is subjective". Sure, someone can find meaning in being an old pathetic piece of shit. If that's your thing, go ahead.

Hell ya I did. Get rekt

Attached: 1547384229466.jpg (828x766, 53K)

ITT: teens who think life is downhill after senior prom

Attached: 57f.png (889x592, 286K)

I too was once 11 years old

what?

I'm probably older than you fucks.

>maybe if you're a pathetic faggot like yourself who only looks at the negatives of everything.

Stating reality =/= pathetic. It's called being objective, retard.

>having a job is to provide for you and your family - its nearly always certain it's not what you wanna be doing. it's what you do outside of your job that makes life worth it.

Point still stands most jobs have no meaning in themselves.

>get off your fat ass and do something,

I already do, faggot.

>wallowing in self-pitty over the fact that you peaked in highschool is your fault for doing nothing you like.

Or maybe I am depressed over how it doesn't matter what I do since in the grand scheme of things, you barely even have time for yourself due to how time consuming work and transportation is and the measly 4 hrs a day of free time is spent trying to recharge. Then the weekends come and if you have no real passion, your weekends waste away (and passion can't magically be obtained).

>or kill yourself idc
You should too for being so stupid.

No thanks mate, not suicidal. You first.

>you barely even have time for yourself due to how time consuming work and transportation is and the measly 4 hrs a day of free time is spent trying to recharge. Then the weekends come and if you have no real passion, your weekends waste away (and passion can't magically be obtained).

I wasn't certain you were a teenager until this part. I can understand wanting to kill yourself if your entire life revolves around middle/high school and you have no choice about it, but you're wrong about the future.

Retard spotted.

I'm 24, dipshit.

That also wasn't even a counter argument as to how time consuming jobs are. What the flying fuck?
You just said "u wrong just cuz" without explaining jackshit.

>Then the weekends come and if you have no real passion, your weekends waste away (and passion can't magically be obtained).

the point i am trying to make is to find something you like to do, retard. experiment. go outside. look up things near you. find a club that looks interesting.

it's your own fault if you don't have any passion and it's because you're too busy feeling bad about yourself.

Learn to read,dumbass.

>(and passion can't magically be obtained).

yes i know braintard. thats why you need to experiment to find what you like.

Except AGAIN, there's no fucking reason to think I will magically gain a random passion, idiot.

Imagine being this retarded lol

Not an argument. Imagine being down syndrome incarnate. Must be a pathetic existence.

I guess he found his meaning.
Making everyone else in the thread happier by not being him.

holy fuck, you really do fit the stereotype of the stubborn yank. the point i'm trying to make is to go try things until you find something you like. i know you're not gonna magically find your passion in a second. thats not how it works. its REALLY not that hard to understand.

Imagination being a manlet lol. No wonder you see no meaning in life and want to kill yourself which you should rightfully do.

I already gave a counter argument to this. Stop repeating yourself.

What the shit are you talking about, down syndrome cunt?

So I've read your 3 comments on this thread. Lmao you are so fucking stupid. You have no content in your posts.

Typical of a person with down syndrome. Don't reproduce. You will fuck up the gene pool

Seethe some more for me little guy, it's so entertaining to watch you sperg out

your counter argument is "i dont wanna". thats barely an argument. no wonder you are so depressed and hate your life, you dont want to do anything, yet you blame us. get fucked dumb cunt.

No content. Down syndrome incarnate. Keep splurging literal shit from your mouth. It's entertaining watching people with down syndrome trying to win an argument.

No, retard.

My counter argument is a passion for me straight up DOESN'T EXIST

For some reason I feel like OP is a mutt. Maybe it is the short-temper, childish responses, or the cringy angstism with no meaning. I’ll bet they have DNA from the indigenous peoples of the Americas.

Random as shit.

Not a counter argument either. So many retards.

Im not even trying imbecile, just having fun watching you raging hard like a rabid monkey you are. Keep those (You)'s coming please

Also, your response isn't childish? Put your money where your mouth is, retard.

Learn to make counter arguments so you don't look like you have down syndrome. K?

> a passion for me straight up DOESN'T EXIST

doubt it, you probably dont give enough of a shit to look for one so you just go and complain on here about it.

With pleasure, brainlet. You keep losing btw.

No content. No counter argument. A literal retard. That isn't a random insult. You ar literally a retard.

Keep doubting if you want. I know myself better than you know me.

Mutt confirm. OP’s feelings can be entirely explained by his inferior genetics.

You have to be this tall to earn a right to argue

rightyo mate. what do you do for work that you hate so much?

Jew thread. Move along

That's not a counter argument to my post. Retard confirmed. Shit genetics? You're the one who doesn't make counter arguments and thinks they are "winning" anyways. Don't reproduce. You are the one with inferior genetics.

Not a counter argument. You have to have a brain in order to comment.

Attached: 71C588C4-54E4-4A9F-85B8-8BA4148A8A88.png (403x334, 124K)

Gentle reminder that "we don't care about your shitty attitude" isn't a valid counter argument, but it doesn't matter because we don't care about your shitty attitude.
inb4
>not a counter argument

Every job sucks. All of them. Call center, general laborer, electrician, security guard, etc.
Those are the one's I've had. I'm finishing a bachelor's just to get some easy teaching job (though teaching is generally pointless too since GE classes don't actually help people become employable but whatever)

Or what are you going to do? Gnome me?

Attached: 1527388023802.png (300x300, 9K)

>chooses boring jobs
>hurrrr y all da jobs sux durrr
Mutt intellectuals, everyone

Attached: F2350D4F-FE47-4CB0-B8C6-8E6E455BF0B9.png (640x550, 22K)

Not a counter argument

That's not even a thing. Keep trying, down syndrome cunt. You'll get an insult right with enough effort. I believe in you!

Seriously though, you are extremely obsessed with my dick and you must live here. No really. You LIVE here. I don't post often but when I do, it's in random times and you happen to be awake and obsessed over my attention. Are you a NEET by chance? Is this your life?

Right. All true - in itself it's all pointless. Yet in my experience the single and only thing of any importance is how do you feel about it. If the answer is "I find it fascinating" then nothing else matters. So you are at the fork in the road where you decide whether to kill yourself or start looking for the spark that you've lost. It's possible, I am the living proof, but might not be possible to everybody, I really don't know.

62% of jobs pay hardship or livable wages.

First of all, it is luck based to land a job within the 38%. Secondly, even a lot of those suck because at the end of the day, most jobs are extremely cut throat when it comes to productivity. Most jobs are simply shit.

Attached: 1543145388426.png (211x239, 3K)

Did you guys know OP is Jewish? Isn’t that cool? EVERYBODY, OP is a jew! Let’s all appreciate and know the fact that OP is JEWISH.

>Every job sucks.
>electrician
are you kidding me? electricians make huge bank, at least here in australia. do a trainee ship for a couple years and you're making an easy 80k.

>bachelor's just to get some easy teaching job

that's what i mean. your ambition is to do something that isn't challenging. you've already decided you don't deserve better, thus distorting your view on life beyond 20.

....huh? Are you having a meltdown? You're not even making sense.

Ah, yes, the schizo comes up with his favorite tactic, if they win - blame them in stalking you. Truly classic.

La Goblina de las Americas

Attached: A32D0A53-0EA7-4370-A7A8-8CBC9731B86E.png (400x309, 27K)

No I just would like everybody to know and appreciate your Jewish heritage

Well I live in california and electricians start at 13 an hr non-union.

They only make good money within a union and they make up like what... 15% of jobs? I have an interview this month (god damn applied on august and I barely got the interview... what the shit.. and I have the waste of time associates too...). If I don't get in, I'm just becoming a teacher since it's an easy as fuck job.

Except I'm not jewish? Wtf are you even trying to say here?

>I have good genetics

Attached: 1543145638723.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Well I thought from the jewishness of this thread that its creator would too be Jewish but I guess you’re just a mutt. Hard to tell the difference between Jews and mutts

Hola gringo, diversity is my strength

Attached: 6E2ADEA8-FEFB-4421-9DCC-A85C47075B9D.jpg (566x864, 58K)

Except I'm neither so... what the god damn hell are you talking about, down syndrom cunt?

You have inferior genetics. Not because of whatever race you are, but because you are genuinely an idiot. Kek the irony.

>I can't make an argument, but my genes are superior!

Attached: 1543145816776.png (208x326, 40K)

You didn't address this lmao I'm right, aren't I?

Also, "win". Huh?
I literally always btfo you everytime we argue.
And also, I am right. You literally always obsess over my dick with every thread I make such as the one I made either yesterday or the day before. You are straight up obsessed with me. I'm not gau for you so stop trying. I'm never going to go out with you, you 120lb skeleton.

Aww did the little bitch give up again? Faggot.

Go have another one of your runs and lose even more weight (even though you are a malnourished skeleton kek. Ya makes sense. Try to lose more weight when you are already underweight).

had this mindset since i was 13

awww!

Attached: 1454F7D6-9161-4D9C-AF89-FF72867DAE24.jpg (640x729, 328K)

Don't be a pussy ass faggot and put your money where your mouth is. Go out in a blaze of glory, and don't just target nobodies like all these wannabe martyrs have been lately.

What if it's pointless buy it doesn't make me sad. What would be the reason for killing myself?

wow OP is mr. big gay