BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK...

BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK

Attached: IMG_20190514_193805_906.jpg (1050x700, 231K)

good thread

being stuck in this kind of traffic used to give me really bad anxiety. like i was trapped in a coffin.

mfw Im paid per hour
mfw Im paid to sit in traffic driving between first and last call of the day

Attached: jew-gold.jpg (1162x850, 483K)

the absolute state of modern civilization

An average American.

i'm almost 100 percent sure your kidding but.. you don't really have a plane do you?

California on a typical day

honko honko

Attached: hkonk.png (705x751, 15K)

I find traffic comfy. its like everyone is stuck in the same situation and you get this friendly traffic bond.
Also there are cars now that can drive you through traffic by themselves

I don't even have a car. I am not even Slovakian. I just got drunk and took a bus to a random spot and then walked here because I felt like it

Planes are too complicated and they don't let you experience the world

I never thought of it this way. You have an interesting perspective

c'mon hurry up traffic i just wanna see my wife and kids

HELLO ME CLEAN WINDOW ME CLEAN WINDOW REAL GOOD SIR *wipes your windshield with a really shitty windshield cleaner, leaving smudge everywhere*
ME CLEAN GOOD SIR 5 EURO SIR 5 EURO

European license plates look fucking stupid. It’s like the plate is designed to take up as much space as possible.

You can't hide "HONK HONK" within the car noises, you fucking racist.

The only thing us License plates have over euro license plates is how us states make unique designs for them. I like seeing how creative places like Alaska and texas get with their plates

Also more efficient design, better shape, more aesthetic design, and proper labeling. So the US objectively has better plates.

>imagine being this rich

>more efficient
>proper labeling

The plate's job is to make the car identifiable. Euro cars do that and just that, with high contrast colors and bold numbers. Our shitty plates shrink the numbers to make room for gay designs. They're allowed to be half obscured by license plate covers, or even COMPLETELY obscurred by plastic screens.

>like i was trapped in a coffin.
fuck user

This isn't India.