"There is someone out there for everyone". Is this true or just wishful thinking?

"There is someone out there for everyone". Is this true or just wishful thinking?
Discuss.

Attached: Apu Window.jpg (1403x790, 144K)

it better be true

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

How old are you and what if it is not?

Speak

i don't believe that shit

Attached: 1533507537648.jpg (657x527, 44K)

What do you want me to say? I simply don't know.

shut it, tard.

that phrase is really broad, so much so that it's pretty difficult to pinpoint its meaning. everyone likes something; however, often it's not given, and one has to find the drive to hunt down whatever it is that pleases them. theoretically, that's the meaning of life: to seek your personal manifestation of happiness, though many lack the drive to do so, and therefore lose sense of life's meaning.

kek i just realized
>"someone"
i thought it said "something." eh, whatever. i think what i said still applies.
(((uh)))
i do think everyone is destined to match with someone. however, i think it's possible that fate may arrange for them to never meet.

So you believe you'll live forever without a companion?

Attached: Apu Question.jpg (741x568, 61K)

What does your mind say? Your mind, not your heart.

Attached: Apu Heart.png (240x304, 15K)

it seems so

>that phrase is really broad, so much so that it's pretty difficult to pinpoint its meaning. everyone likes something; however, often it's not given, and one has to find the drive to hunt down whatever it is that pleases them. theoretically, that's the meaning of life: to seek your personal manifestation of happiness, though many lack the drive to do so, and therefore lose sense of life's meaning.

Why are you on Jow Forums with this much wisdom?

>kek i just realized
>"someone"
i thought it said "something."

Oh, well that explains my earlier question.

>Pic is you

Attached: Apu Dunce.png (658x901, 64K)

I don't think it's factually true but in my experience if I live my life well I either find someone or something meaningful that keeps my life full of purpose so I don't feel emptiness and miserable moments are just bumps on the road.

No one is perfect and no one is perfect for us. We all have to settle. Besides, the greatest joys are found in loving oneself instead of attempting to have someone or something else fill the roaring empty void within.

Attached: 1557535758529.jpg (751x767, 68K)

i'm just here for the frogs man

There is somebody out there for everyone that could be a compatible partner for them but not everyone has the capacity to give love to others. Some people are too detached or/ and selfish.

consider BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of people exist it must be likely.
such as it is unlikely that this person will ever get in 5km range of you

You'll find a beautiful girl who will love you, one day.

Attached: Apu Sad.jpg (619x453, 28K)

That's good, my Polish fren. But I hope you meet that special girl, one day soon.

Attached: Apu Thumb Up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

It's a possibility I guess. I think everyone has people out there that will be special to them in some way but I don't know if there's a specific 'one' for everyone. There might be.

This. This is very important. Self love is vastly undervalued and really not understood by many.

Attached: Apu Reading.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Aren't we all

Attached: Apu Fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Attached: 1557829592274.png (1578x1408, 1.8M)

sure

Attached: sure.png (657x527, 19K)

that's something all pretentious teenage fags that think psychedelics are for geniuses say

worth can easily be obtained by feeding a deep spiritual conviction in the way of showing affection for someone or something that truly matters to you. "loving oneself" isn't like an epiphany that makes everything feel better, spontaneously comforting you in the reassurance that you've unlocked the secrets of the universe or something. like you said,
>no one is perfect
in fact, mortals are all septic shit-sacks. so being able to appreciate oneself and become complacent in one's ultimately temporary skin doesn't aid at all in true happiness.

at least, from what i've gathered.

Time will tell, chap.

Attached: Apu Water.png (657x527, 51K)

Yes, and the sacrifices are huge (and will be different person to person, family to family etc) but worth it.

Attached: 8977B5F2-94B0-40CC-A8E0-0AAB8429BC81.jpg (640x581, 113K)

Pic related will be yourson and your wife in future

Attached: Apu Baby.png (381x507, 40K)

With how many people who are fucking retarded finding love, there must be hope for you too. Don't loose sleep over this annon, get out there and show them who you are

Attached: 1554611000713.png (574x430, 204K)

yes but she is 2D :(

Why are you so obsessed with finding a gf?

In order to truly love the self, it has to be spiritual. If someone thinks loving themselves is accepting who they are, stagnating, and indulging in degenerate pleasures, then they're mistaken. Loving the self is more about a will to become the greatest version of the self possible through self mastery. Mastery over emotions, skills, environment, and decision making. Mastering diet, work, exercise, meditation, social relationships, and finances are all sub categories of this self mastery process. Those who do not strive to be a better version of themselves do not truly love themselves.

Loving another deeply and romantically is important, as it's the pinnacle of the social sub category, which requires a degree of mastery in other categories, and is necessary for carrying on progeny. Apart from spiritual self mastery (individuation), I believe raising a loving family is the most important, meaningful thing we can do.

Post feet.

Attached: 1555413967031.jpg (1200x1600, 485K)

i think it's a chicken-egg precedent, really

Not always, you gotta get out there and make one for yourself.
Sitting around all day with your thumb up your ass wont do anything, no ones gonna come for you like that

Lol this thread isn't to do with myself. I fully know there is someone out there for me.
I just wanted to see what you all think since mostly everyone here does not or ever had a gf and want one.

"There is someone out there fer everyone"

There is someone out there for everyone but first you need to form your identity so you can find someone to match.

If you don't do that you'll end up with either a bimbo who does nothing for you emotionally or end up dissatisfied with no one to be with.