The power of trolling

Have any of you ever paid attention to how the boards here are moderated and thought about what certain boards are for?

Are any of you old enough to remember /new/ the original news board?

Let me tell you a story about how Jow Forums came to be, and what it is for...

Attached: Youffailit.jpg (512x384, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bpaste.net/raw/703a795bff1a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wind the clock back to when moot was still a sucker.

He thought the boards would work just fine and everyone would stay nice.

So /new/ was full of nice American people. The leftish Democrat voter type, who didn't think too deeply about how robust the things they believed were.

And one day I found /new/ after getting bored of trolling on /b/.

This looked fun. A slower board talking about news with lots of people who weren't trolling the shit out of each other. Joy!

A browse or two and it became clear that there was a space in the market to work my troll. And so I did.

And it was a good troll.

post the rest of the story

Why was it that an American news board did not seem to have any stories about black people committing crime?

I remedied that. Regularly posting stories about blacks robbing, raping, murdering, all of it. And I started to discuss the racial profile of American prisons.

Why are there so many blacks in America's prisons? The left narrative is that it is something to do with racism.

My narrative was that blacks get locked up because they have actually done the crimes which they got found guilty of. They ARE more criminal.

Well that went down well with two kinds of people. Trolls like me. And racists.

So things started to get a bit lively on /new/

I had another line of trolling for /new/ at the time too.

I kept posting threads about how Hugo Chavez was the best president in the Americas.

That one stung lots of Bush-boys. XD

Anyway, you can work out what happened. /new/ quickly descended into a troll paradise where every troll was rolling in troll gold, and the racists were having shouting matches with the nice democrat people.

Didn't take long before /new/ melted down.

Out of that Jow Forums was born.

It was the dustbin board to take all the heat from the /new/clear fallout. All the most evil trolls and the racists could get together and roll in the mud together.

Nice idea. Worked for a while too.

But it did eventually get stale. You had that long stretch with the repetition trolls posting black boy cucking white boys threads every fucking day.

And there was the other problem of Jow Forums having gotten such a reputation that all those nice people who used to post on /new/ and all the work safe boards had all run away. Jow Forums became an echo chamber. And it was boring.

Guess who came back to rescue Jow Forums?

Yeah, it was me again.

I am the one who did the Chinese migrants taking over Africa and stealing all the best black women threads. Blew a hole in the bottom of the black cuck troll shit.

And I am the one who started posting threads about Jow Forums having gone stale.

Upshot? Jow Forums got moderation.

There is still some fun to be had there if you are a troll.

And of course you can still work some gentle trolling in on at least some of the work safe boards (but I did manage to get myself banned from Jow Forums for a minor overstretching of one of the trolls I started on Jow Forums about the history of bodybuilding and how most all the Jow Forums stuff is just scam piled on scam ^_^)

And why does this board exist? Because of my activities on Jow Forums.

Now of course this could all be a tall troll story spun out by an old troll...

But it might also be an old troll telling you something you might find useful.

What you post can change the boards and how they are run.

Let that sink in.

The shit you pour out can change Jow Forums itself.

And not just Jow Forums.

I am troll. Hear me snicker.

Trolling is only for people who still live in 2007, and still think it's a good idea. But trolling is dead now.

Fuck you. I died in 2006, but my evil troll spirit lives on.

Like an ipod left on a grave.

Attached: hypnodesu.gif (635x472, 136K)

I am guessing most you fucks on here now are in your late teens or early 20s?

Lacking in true knowledge of the joy of trolling.

Attached: ubeanhero.gif (200x267, 27K)

speaking of moderated, rate my Jow Forums
bpaste.net/raw/703a795bff1a

Pool's closed on that my nigra.

No way am I clicking that shit.

Attached: nigra.gif (30x52, 2K)

on which shit?

Your shit.

Do not want.

Attached: Domodonotwant.jpg (512x384, 36K)

why?

Because it is some Bulgarian buggery filth.

Attached: Konatastamp.jpg (733x550, 241K)

what?

THASRACIS

ok you got me, it was a wyrus

And there was me thinking it was the secret to patching KDE2 under FreeBSD.

its a link to a link to his self made Jow Forums, i saved you the trouble and it's pretty shit

nigga I ain't reading all that shit who cares about Jow Forums

Brown chan?

Too many chans already.

Nigra please.

You care a lot.

k

Yes you fucking do.

That's why you are posting in this most golden of old troll gold threads.

Attached: hugochavez.jpg (500x425, 26K)

no

You are positively rolling in it.

Feeding my troll all the stuff your Romanian gypo children have stolen over the last five years.

Attached: paedobed.jpg (400x330, 51K)

im not from italy and thats racist

Almost as racist as those dirty chinese who are taking all the best black women in Africa because they have money and jobs unlike the useless black men.

Attached: Chinamen take all the best black girls.jpg (259x194, 8K)

k

>and it's pretty shit
nou

chinese already have nigger noses

Hahahahahahahaha.

Attached: Can't dis the six pack.jpg (640x350, 56K)

Btw, I recognise you from Jow Forums.

You are a regular on there.

Attached: Bellybuilders.jpg (620x349, 92K)

no

Yes.

This is not the first time you have told me that you are not from Italy.

^_^

Attached: Trump grin.jpg (480x360, 20K)

bored now

If you weren't bored to start with you wouldn't be fapping in this thread.

Try harder.

Attached: Troll Vader vs Ben Kenobi.jpg (720x368, 50K)

pinkybong is stinkybong
and also very bad at something he claims to be good at

Mohammed, I have just been posting the rest of this shit to pass time and keep the thread alive for a little while.

You on the other hand?

Attached: 4chan is dead.jpg (782x600, 111K)

You are a genuine retard. Even without your paltry contribution, Jow Forums would have still sunk as low. The leftist media became extremely keen on censorship around 2014, and all those stormfags and whitoids LARPers who saw an empire of mass media stand in their way had to find a hideout to take it out on niggers and jews for their incompetency and idiocy. Then the 2016 elections drew close and the site got flooded with retards from every corner of the world to suck themselves off their mutilated electoral victory before finally coming to the conclusion that they just elected another zionist puppet. Unless that fucking moot would have discarded the idea of introducing politics to Jow Forums, the disastrous events were inevitable for a website that allows such a high degree of freedom of speech.