Happy Day

user, tell me:
When was the last time you strolled with a friend to do some meaningless task like buying bread or sugar for his/her mom and had a nice conversation?
When was the last time you just sat with someone, each on its seat, each on its own things to do, and realized the silent companionship is the most precious of social interaction: when you don't need to say any thing to be understood?
Be welcome to stay a while with us, mere mortals, and have our silent and textual company user~

Nice videos for your enjoyment:
youtu.be/uxPdPpi5W4o
youtu.be/im873kSnq7M
youtu.be/goad2ijHBE8

Today's thread has a visual AND audio theme, how nice!
youtu.be/e9DfSCk-6Ko

Attached: 629.jpg (2165x1765, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hiya!

cia datamining thread do not reply

Attached: kikenigger.png (389x330, 204K)

>When was the last time you strolled with a friend to do some meaningless task like buying bread or sugar for his/her mom and had a nice conversation?
None. I never did this before. Probably because I don't have real friends!~
>When was the last time you just sat with someone, each on its seat, each on its own things to do, and realized the silent companionship is the most precious of social interaction: when you don't need to say any thing to be understood?
Hmmmmm... read first paragraph
>Be welcome to stay a while with us, mere mortals, and have our silent and textual company user~
okayyyyyy test

>None. I never did this before. Probably because I don't have real friends!~
why is that i wonder

Attached: ..jpg (3232x2424, 1.61M)

never, I dont have friends

Attached: 7.jpg (1200x1733, 562K)

imagine the smell

>why is that i wonder
because i can, yiffrael

>>why is that i wonder
>because i can, yiffrael

Attached: angry npc.png (1006x813, 73K)

hey oracle.
When was the last time you strolled with a friend to do some meaningless task
if it counts, me and a friend murdered the dungeon guardian on terraria for the hell of it, it doesn't even give anything useful.

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Based Desu. I respect that you're fighting back these days, try to understand when you're feeding trolls though.

heck, i don't even want them giving (you)s to me either but okay hahaahah

Quite often actually, have plenty of friends nearby who party often, hunt and fish. They usually are the ones to pull me out of my comfy solitude.

Attached: 20190423114616_glitch.jpg (600x800, 200K)

Have another Desu for your collection. So far this iteration of you has been somewhat smart with comments, yet not overreaching like mittens. You're improving.

Attached: 1550370724805.jpg (374x400, 48K)

>you has been
americans, everybody

Hello trusty companion, Yuuka said to keep the anti-thread propaganda as usual and thanked you for your services
Real friends are actually true gems to come by, its really hard to find them near you
Internet shortened some gaps so we know for sure that there are true friends around the globe, they just happen to not be on our neighborhood all the times
Pomf~
Hello! And it sure does count, i played only a small bit of terraria but tell me: are ranged weapons truly the only way to go or you can melee bosses?
aaaaaa
Ooohh i relate a lot with "being pulled out of comfy solitude"
Im glad you have kind souls that worry about you fsf

Attached: d7698c6085005c09d8dcd296e7ffc403.jpg (790x825, 55K)

Me too, how are you doing today Oracle?

ranged isn't the only way to go, my friend mains melee infact! most late game melee weapons have some form of ranged attack anyway.
personally I'm a gun main, love my S.D.M.G

based israel our partner

> MMM
ID oh no no no

big sister counts as a friend? Yesterday was her birthday so I went to her city, we bought things to make a cake and spent the time before her work enjoying cake and silence

Nice, the way you're acting that's something bad though, isn't it?

>When was the last time you strolled with a friend to do some meaningless task like buying bread or sugar for his/her mom and had a nice conversation?
I have never done this.
>When was the last time you just sat with someone, each on its seat, each on its own things to do, and realized the silent companionship is the most precious of social interaction: when you don't need to say any thing to be understood?
...Does lurking on Jow Forums count?

Fuck.

Attached: 1524268802263.jpg (360x140, 15K)

Exactly two days ago for about four hours.
It was a refreshing experience~
>Shade balls
noice
>26 minute analysis about Mario physic mechanics
n o i c e
Why? By real friends you mean good friends or in real life?

Attached: 2323179.6000000034_Patchy.jpg (900x650, 85K)

Im quite well!
Lota of work sharpen the mind and refine the body
Nice to know, the way of the pew pews cant always surpass the mighty sword, especially if it has magical auras
They sure do count, im glad your sister has a nice companion such as yourself, conterranean friend
Dont be so shy buddy, im sure you will be able to experience such good moments
Good to hear! And as real friends i mean both: good friends, irl friends and especially good irl friends

Attached: moomoo.png (800x650, 26K)

Nice! I did alot of that work when I was younger. A loner with his nose in a book. Luckily, those books were the Encyclopedia Britannica set of 1988, a brief history of time, the Dune series.. I have alot fond memories of books and knowledge gleaned from them. It's always good to keep yourself well read.

Attached: 1557405309637.jpg (342x295, 29K)

yeah, if I'm correct it was that melee beats ranged, ranged beats magic, and magic beats melee. not perfectly sure though

Always remember to check behind you when strolling user
We never know what hidden dangers and joys lurk on the nearest corner
Stay safe and have plenty of sleeps!

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_and_komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_kawara_hajime__26e5faca0f9f771800c2e074b3dd2d21.jp (868x1228, 838K)

KOMACHI AAAAAAAAA

Attached: komachi boobs 6.png (519x740, 248K)

Remembered!

Attached: 1557311952173.jpg (721x790, 77K)

rembered!

Remembered!

Remberd

Attached: 🌸.png (1200x838, 757K)

Keep that flag, I like it.

RENEMPERT !! :3

Rembered!

I have a twin brother, so I get to do this all the time. He's very nice and does almost anything I ask. I don't have a car, so he's always helping doing everything. He will always let me choose the place to go out to eat.

Attached: 1535754740786.png (600x600, 303K)

i don't even know anymore
these questions make my head a blank sometimes

Dune!!
This is one of the things i wish have reached me in my childhood
Growing up to this and other excellent works like Sandman would have changed the current output of myself
You forgot to add stealth archery beats everything because it has damage by ranged attacking with magic weapon a few inches from the back and weak spot of the opponent
Komachiii
Oh my! I am an only child so i dont quite get this brother thing but im glad you have a nice relationship with yours!
Its also a quite rare thing to naturally occur so be proud!

Attached: 1469722615684.png (1064x830, 62K)

the problem about strolling with friends is first I need to have friends

Attached: 1543736729318.jpg (337x337, 18K)

fair analysis, and now for a secret thing that I have yet to tell poland a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶d̶ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶u̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶
before I did cats as my thing, I was originally going to have buns be my thing.

A quote I take to heart;
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Attached: 1552750631669.jpg (416x439, 21K)

Some people on here found quite the creative solutions to that!
Keep trying buddy, i know you will be able to do such things one day!
Oh my you were going with battle buns?!?
But that is quite more prone to other kinds of games tho
Also i like buns but im glad you chose cats
Damn i know this quote, didn't knew it was from Dune
Thanks for this important info~

Im home now user so feel free to lurk, bypass and maybe even drop a hi!
And now to invade the digital realms of niceness~

Attached: 1544631525047.jpg (1128x786, 373K)

well. at first I was planning on doing lunar stuff with the sigil idea, and the moon bunnies would be a natural fit for that. then I realised that my star sign is literally a cat, and it was perfect.

that's okay maybe the real friends were the enemies I made along the way

Attached: 1553259328883.jpg (640x640, 76K)

>8030237
I've experienced that too. They call that the bantz here, right?

Im just gonna leave this daily dose

Attached: af8.jpg (342x250, 15K)

I like it. Could be more clown-pilled though.

Attached: 1556986702358.jpg (768x384, 30K)

Why shoot a man before throwing him out of the society

society gives us our daily dose already doc

Attached: 1539917826472.png (1024x768, 175K)

If you wanna see something funny look outside your window

i looked and there was nothing
why you lie to me you fat gay retard :(

Thats the joke

thanks doc

Better than most posts on the catalog. 2 words to boot.

Attached: FlawlessPracticalBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 212K)