CHE

Redpill me on che

Attached: 1200px-CheHigh.jpg (1200x1538, 432K)

Attached: 1557409822507.jpg (983x867, 368K)

He gay

he was a doctor and travel around our country in a motorbike before going full red
he was a little racist like all argentines, made friend with castro and throwed away a dictartorship to establish another one (well i wish he didnt want that) oh he was killed in bolivia too at a young age... what you want to redpill?

why do people think its cool to wear him on t shirts and why is it not

How many people have you seen wearing t shirts with his face on them?
I've seen like 5 people in my entire life wear a che shirt.

people put him in flags here, make graffittis and shit you walk on any poor block and you gonna see him
you have seen nothing yet new zealand
buy why? i dont know

in australia they were everywhere

was he bad man?

he was a bolchevique here in those times it was not well seen being communist here (till 83') i dont really know if he was good or bad but he was/is an icon for poor and working people here

The lesson is that anyone who wears a military uniform 24 hours a day can do something that ends well
There is no black and white according to me

Attached: uiy.jpg (696x463, 55K)

The guy enjoyed torturing prisoners. And wanted to nuke the US just because we embargoed them.

It also helps to know the US and Cuba didn't become enemies just because "muh dirty gommunists". Cuba (((nationalized)))/stole a lot of businesses that were owned by americans. US demanded our shit back, or at least Cuba to pay for it. Cuba said no. So the US embargoed them. Then Cuba's economy tanks and they become even poorer, and go running to Russia who was happy to have an ally so close to the US they can build a base on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH HE'S afua A FUCKIGN ERRA5TRAD YOU ERLLLLL MONKEEEEEEEEEEY HE SPREADS IDEOLOGIES AND HEDONISTIC DESIRES THAT OPPOSE WTRADITIONAL ROMANIANH VALUES IN A WAY THAT DISGUISE ITSELF AS THE UPHOLDING OF IT BUT INSTEAD HE IS A FUCKING ANGLO PUPPET THAT WAS PUIT IN PLACE ON THE CARRIBEAN ISLES TO ESTABLISH A LARGER AND MORE POWERFUL
>AMERICUNT
PRESENCE ON THERE BECAUSE THEY TGFEAAAAR THE BASED ROMANIA WILL COME AND TAKE THOSE ISTLES TO USE A S A STAGING GROOOOUND AGAINST THOSE FATASSES IN FUCKING FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1493770256443.jpg (179x182, 9K)

holy shit dude are you ok? that was pretty based i like it

>this guy enjoyed torturing prisoners and wanted to nuke the US just because we embargoed them.

yea states you are no the right guy to said those things based on your history

They probably thought it was some sort of counter culture, anti authoritarian symbol.
Most people who buy fads don't actually know the origins of what they are about.

Cubans are a huge reason why Africa is fucked, along with the Chinese. They funded and sent troops to the Communist regimes of Angola, Mozambique and Ethiopia during their civil wars, murdering tons of people in their little Marxist crusades, and another interesting thing is that Nelson Mandela once said that Fidel Castro was his best friend. Fuck the Cubans, the SADF should have kicked all those fuckers out of the continent.

Attached: A0927649-E53A-402D-8EAE-BE408F27260B.jpg (1000x562, 373K)

and you founded a lot of islam groups and do shitty things on the middle east
here we have a saying that goes "no escupas al cielo que en la cara te cae" anyways i didnt know that thanks for real that sucks

There was tons of dictators that took power in Africa, and they all varied in their craziness with all the power vortexes and civil wars. The only places that were relatively calm and civilized places with stable elections and all that were the places led by White People, but they were always demonized as evil racists. The 1980s in Africa had tons of retarded bloodthirsty dictators who were totally ruining their countries and spending all the aid they got from the West or East on weapons or their own personal gain, and yet everyone focused on South Africa because “Muh Apartheid and Nukes” even though it actually had good qualified leaders (until 1989), was self-supplemental, and built the nukes only because it felt that it’s independence was threatened. I know it’s a lot to take in but that’s Africa for you.

Explain this. I mean, I get the Elon part but what’s it got to do with Che and helis?

who
are
y'all
be
quotin'?

He was a doctor.

He internalized it to the point where Cuba became his patient.

I love how countries get nukes like “for much defense” nigga, it’s 2019, if 1. I say again1. Let me repeat that,1. If 1 fucking nuke finds it way into the air then we are all done. Don’t you fags get it? Death for everyone. When there so much pussy and ass to get, niggas wanna build nukes to off not only themselves, but everyone else too.

If you don’t go in the initial blast you’ll die from rad poisoning. Starve to death, theist to death. Oh there’s water but wait, it’s contaminated. You have to think Chernobyl but far worse and global.

That’s reason enough.

But then again, maybe that’s what the world needs. To come out of the rubble. Everyone everywhere at the same time just crawling out of the rubble. No more media no more fake news, no more material bullshit. Except digging out.