Rekt thread

DEAD U.S. SOLDIERS EDITION

Attached: lol10.jpg (500x376, 29K)

Attached: 1441304686397.png (600x354, 358K)

Attached: 1454616551547.jpg (991x673, 156K)

Attached: 1449793210959.jpg (600x400, 69K)

Attached: 1470262871222.jpg (1247x869, 1.4M)

Dab on dead americans

Attached: 1535791139106.jpg (960x732, 36K)

It's not really a Jow Forums thing, gore beaner.

This will probably generate more reddit karma for you on /b/ or Jow Forums

lel

Attached: 1455916676953.jpg (390x310, 36K)

mutts

Attached: 1437091187822.jpg (640x426, 244K)

They chose to gamble their life joining a corrupt military serving Israel.
Fuck 'em.

BAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Retarded nigger

BASED BASED BASE DBASED SPREADINGT HTE MESSAGE OF TRUUUUUUUTH

REDPILLED MY BASED ROMANIAN BROTHER

based and redpilled AND REDPILLED AND REDPILLED AND REDPILLED ULTIMATELY..... REPDILLED

stop bumping your own thread you attentionwhore cunt

bump with an additional dead mutt

Attached: 1458137402345.webm (496x324, 375K)

yea well, some didn't even know. like me, i was literally trying to get out of my crack infested hood. nothing more. then that. then regret, then realizing just a pawn, then just horrible ptsd. fast forward, and it just seemed like a good idea at the time.
i think VERY FEW people join cuz i love america, they depend on niggas like us with no other options to go there. i wish people can see, i wish people can keep their children out of the military, some just don't have a choice.

Why all those pics are so small???

Attached: 1557052485377s.png (125x50, 2K)

bump

now you, I like

Attached: 1373581907212.jpg (668x471, 120K)

How rude and gay now. More people where killed in Mexico in drug wars then people in the Irak war you could use some slive soldiers to save your country

I couldn't agree more man, or at least the ones that do it out of patriotism, thinking they are protecting their country when in fact they are protecting someones money or a pseudo-state that was injected like a virus in occupied Palestine. Fucking paid murderers thinking they deserve respect

LOOOOLLL DEAD KIKE SLAVES

here you go crypto romanian

Attached: 1542809251526.gif (240x180, 1.12M)

fuck off cuck

lel

lelelelele

seems like this is not an exclusive american thing, my country is not a warmonger that keeps itself at war with other nations at all times, but the brazilian army is also mostly composed by segregated ethnic groups (blacks and native brazilians) they choose mostly them to fight and die in the ((((drug war)))). to get an idea, me and all my white friends got instantly dismissed from the army then we showed up to serve, even the one what actually wanted to join that shit (brazil uses conscription, but they choose who get in and who just sign a papel and walk away)

britbong obsessed with his own newfaggotry cannot take a hint

yea, I'm glad you understand. i imagine those favela wars are fucking off the chain. I see a lot of crazy vids coming out of brazil.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME IN I DESERVE IT

>He survived
Remember safety first.

bump

buuuump

drug war in general is a big joke, everytime they occupy an favela is using the militaries, Bope and sother special police only do half of the job and its goes in an huge cicle. the army occupy it and kick the narcos out, every time the army takes an favela most of the rulling narcos have run out, they leave some "brave soldiers" to die in the hands of the army so it keeps them distracted while they run away. the military wins the battle, goverment use its as self promotion, they keep the soldiers in the favela for some time then consider it pacified and give the responsability back to police, narcos come back, kick police out (and sometimes the police havent even showed up) so they have to get everything done again and again and again.
until the mid 90's the governament actually was concerned in ending the war on drugs, they just dont really cared since only the poor people were surfering from the effects, but today its just for show and profit. keep the average brazilian concerned about out narco enemies while the governament fucks us from behind.

pic related is from 2010, tv showed live the military invasion and occupation of complexo do alemão favela, those guys got catch live running away while the left behind created distraction to the military, police and military helicopters started firing at the convoy, but most of them scaped and the choppers were ordered to go back and give support to the ground troops.
despite most of them feeying away, it was claimed as a huge victory to public security.

bet how is complexo do alemão today?
occupied
by narcos.
and rio governor said it must expect another operation soon.

Attached: fuga.jpg (300x225, 30K)

they didn't tried to stop them
they didn't tried to track them
they did nothing.
the soldiers fighting there were told they were liberating the brazilian people from the hands of narcos, but they were only being used by the governament.
they wanted them to flee so they could fight them again.

its almost the same shit with americans and terrorism

>op's flag
Omegrolawl