Smart drugs

bought some "smart drugs" which should be neuroregenerative and boost cognitive capacity in the hope of getting some IQ and neurons back i lost from drug addiction.
>noopept
>l-theanine
>acetyl l-carnitine
all are legal (in my country) without prescription and can be ordered on the internet.
does someone have any experience with such?

also somehow blogpost so thx fo reading

Attached: 1553403555697.png (720x703, 649K)

smart drugs are even gayer than normal drugs

pls someone
anyone

Attached: 1439080126922.gif (772x594, 895K)

I'm sorry medkit user but I can't help you.

It's not gonna really help user, you need to play videogames that help with your IQ and such.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (598x598, 710K)

i've stayed awake all night programming on a machine learning program which (should) predict btc prices but it's still only reaches got max. 10% accuracy on the next 5 minutes.
i'm really asking myself where the problem is and changed paramaters millions of times. i've gone through a lot of code and i think i need to create an own learning algorithm which includes basic traders knowledge like support and resistance aswell as swing-mechanics.
now, i want to die.

Attached: 1212664546896.jpg (599x600, 106K)

try to do something you would enjoy, like going to places and enjoying the scenery or something like that.

What drugs did you used to do?

HHmmmmmmmmm
yuo shouldnt do drugs but if they r hellfy an maek yu smartr then i dont know.....

Attached: loli thinking 7.jpg (480x480, 33K)

i enjoy coding/programming
BUT ONLY IF IT WORKS
i'll tell you, when i get this to 60% rising accuracy in the next 5 minutes i'm gonna jerk off to it and hit the ceiling with every splash of cum while experiencing the greatest orgasm a human can experience

Attached: e2e6a04974ba4963c28e2d9b4e3df16c.png (555x555, 272K)

have you heard of scratch user?
it's a site for coding that you can make games on, its pretty neat.

lots of speed, lots of coke
benzodiazepines
LSD, DMT, shrooms, weed
laughing gas
alcohol, cigarettes
tried heroine once
yep, that should be all
it's a miracle i never needed an ambulance, even though i had a mild seizure once (resolved by itself)
checked myself after all that, liver weak and heart like a 40 yo (i'm 20)

neuroregenerative ones are.
being used as medication for people with alzheimers to prevent further damage to brain mass. of course these aren't as strong, but some of them are still used as a side-medication for alzheimers.

Microdosing pure THC (vapour) over a long period and stimulating the senses with bright colourful home lighting can increase Coupled with an effective antidepressant this can have a regenerative effect. Trials are still underway outside of the US, of course. We wouldn’t want the mutts to get smarter.

Missed a word
>Microdosing pure THC (vapour) over a long period and stimulating the senses with bright colourful home lighting can increase neuroplasticity, coupled with an effective antidepressant this can have a regenerative effect. Trials are still underway outside of the US, of course. We wouldn’t want the mutts to get smarter.

hmm, microdosing... i still have a 220ng LSD tab lying around. how do i microdose that shit?

Your best bet is NSI-189 with dihexa or semax.

shameless self-bump

Attached: 1515972311939.jpg (165x255, 11K)

oops self-bump was useless
whatever

why, have you tested it? or read any reviews?

just install gentoo on a flash drive then crush it burn it and smoke it

Attached: biggest brane.jpg (359x347, 27K)

These are high on neurotrophic factors which help you by repairing your brain while proliferating various brain cells such as glia, neural stem cells and so on.
Yes, I've researched and tried two of those nootropics.

I've done these for several months. Yes, there will be some difference if you're really deficient in certain neurotransmitters. Do the test. But these deficiencies come from poor digestion. If you're not getting all amino acids from proteins because your stomach pH is not low enough you will be more prone to mood disorders and impulse control disorders. Once you sort it out there won't be much advantage in spending money on this stuff.

get a prescription for amphetamine!

ADDY GANG ADDY GANG

nah, rather not. and anyways, i could get amphetamines without prescription and still cheaper.

Attached: 1551187259746.jpg (359x347, 28K)

>r0pe ID
Take the hint

Attached: Anime_noose.jpg (283x438, 18K)