I dont have a good reason for a thread but you can have one anyway

i dont have a good reason for a thread but you can have one anyway
have a free thread from me to bant

Attached: 5b138ce975a8649e914f2e868a4a64ec930b7713.jpg (800x800, 211K)

epic cult of personality mutt, hang yourself

Attached: 1389913008711.gif (589x330, 126K)

Thanks.

Attached: 1495967183301.jpg (451x396, 13K)

do americans have nutella and if yes, do they eat it often?

Attached: 1527449458754.jpg (400x323, 25K)

Why do I want to play tic-tac-toe-dick with this

Attached: 7581EFC3-15A4-4C1B-919E-0AF853F2EA24.png (500x466, 88K)

ZEDX ID Get

Attached: 346.jpg (784x521, 56K)

test

so Jow Forums is actually THAT slow

Attached: sad desu.jpg (778x704, 80K)

yea my brother eats nutella daily
but he eats almost nothing otherwise so hes really skinny
tao would do badly at tic tac toe but imagine telling her shes doing her best and will get it eventually
wow this id is great
i love old computers

Attached: 8fc408afec85f2c43c64e1f6af4d0584fa8f8f04.png (1000x1000, 1.79M)

we do and most people don't eat it often, it's typically used in desserts
I think most of the American posters are asleep and most of the European posters haven't woken up yet

its not so bad
its cozy this late isnt it

Attached: 1b4db86e4c73fefaa681b69fd57eb2f237cca9c1.jpg (1280x720, 687K)

a little quiet but pretty nice, I'm only up this late because I'm studying though

I'M A BIG POO POO BUM
YOU'RE A BIG POO POO BUM
did you like my song

Hello. I see you are from the U.S. I am quite far away, around 5.5k miles, I think, depending on where you are. I'm not sure what to write but I hope it won't be too different from all the other posts. I've never been to the U.S. but there definitely are place that I'd like to visit, even stay for longer periods of time in. Do you know of my country? It's quite small but beautiful nonetheless. I'm going to prepare lunch now but I hope to read your response, or from anyone else for that matter. Thank you for reading :)

Attached: hi.png (100x100, 19K)

I'm not OP but I've heard Croatia has very beautiful beaches, I don't know much about it though. If you go to the US what states would you like to visit?

Hey!
You heard good! We do have a beautiful and clean sea, at least as clean as it can be today. Dubrovnik is one of the most, if not the most popular destination. Many scenes for movies and series were filmed there, including Game of Thrones. I think one is being filmed right now. There are many nature reserves and national parks across the country, Plitvice Lakes and Risnjak being the two most popular, I think. Although there are quite a few animals there, what's stealing the spotlight lately is the reintroduction of the Eurasian lynx into Risnjak (ris translates into lynx), its trademark, if you will. I hope that wasn't too boring to read, I just wanted to give a bit of info since you said you don't know much about the country.
So! I don't know too much about the U.S., lol, but Utah, Wyoming, Wisconsin and Alaska are on my list because of their landscapes and locations for rock climbing. I don't think I would stick around too long in big cities but I'd visit Washington and New York for sure, but only after Alabama, just for the meme :p I'm probably reaching the character limit by now but I wrote too much, I think. Tell me more about anything, really! Are you planning on moving out of the U.S.? Are you tired of freedom? Anyway, if the thread dies, I enjoyed reading your post and I wish you the best! Also DUBS! Wooo!

Attached: tumblr_inline_p0tb6dixUT1vpieyj_100.png (100x100, 11K)

Very cool, I didn't know all of that. Croatia sounds like a nice place to visit. I live in Colorado and if you like beautiful landscapes I think you should visit here too, it's really pretty and lots of good places for climbing. I was going to move in with my family in Japan for a few years but just temporarily, and checkin your dubs too!

Ah, Colorado! You're right, I'm putting it on my list, lol. If you don't mind me asking, how come you want to move to Japan temporarily? Is it related to work? Sorry, I know that''s personal, so I understand if you don't answer.
Will it be dubs again? Let's find out!

Attached: woo.png (139x100, 14K)

I just think it's a really cool country and I'm studying Japanese in college, I want to see what living in another country is like. I have family and friends there too

Ah, I see! Well, I wish you the best in college and travel!

Attached: farewell.png (100x100, 12K)

thanks, hope you get to visit the US one day!

Attached: noctis happy.jpg (678x826, 79K)