You're a bitch

How are you okay with being someone's bitch for 8 or more hrs a day (well, it's more when you factor in transportation and time it takes to get ready)?

Do you want to blow yoir head off too?

Do you think it's beyond retarded that you HAVE to work FULL TIME in order to make a livable wage?

Do you think it's retarded having to slave away the majority of your life JUST for food and shelter?

What a shit system. You are literally a slave just to have basic necessities. You barely even have any free time.

Food seems priced okay enough, but the REAL issue is how homes are seen as investments rather than actual homes. Homes for minimalists aren't created. America is the land of the sociopath retard employers.

Employers OWN you

Attached: 1554205875087.png (1567x1253, 188K)

Living a happy life is living for meaning other than materialistic goods. I'm contempt with my life because I have OTHER things going on (loved ones, hobbies etc)

I may be a bitch, but I'm happy. You wont be happy too unless you live for the things that really matter.

Also, employers don't "own" me. I don't know what it's like in america, but I'm living a comfy life in bongland. I spent a couple years jumping from job to job until I found one that I enjoy doing, so it's really not a chore for me. I even got to work the night shift for extra money, which is actually a bonus for me since I've always been an insomniac with a fucked sleep schedule anyway.

I know this is probably a bait post, but oh well, responding to things like this is fun anyway.

Attached: 1445976932636.png (800x473, 29K)

I'm okay with this because when I was out of work, I lived in a van and it sucked. The worst thing about poverty is the boredom, followed by fear of being beaten and robbed etc while trying to find food and shelter. Yeah, going to work is dumb, but it is painless and I can afford a nice place to live, nice toys, and not starving.

OP is a huge faggot who has yet to leav the basement of his parents' house, but someday he may have to fend for himself. It will suck when everything isn't just handed to him. It always does at first.

Basically a more based version of what I said!

cont'd ... a good read on the subject is Down and Out in Paris and London, George Orwell's first major book. It was a hundred years ago but just as valid and relevant today as it was then.

Have you ever had a good day at work? Have you ever worked a day in your life..?
For me, jobs highly based on social skills, with customer service that offer something new everyday and let you get into relationships with other co-workers, are what's worth being enslaved to get that extra cash letting you afford some booze and internet.
Bonus points for future prospects.

I know that finding the right job is sometimes impossible, but if you have enough luck, you might live a life where the only considerable bother will be "must" and not much else.

Maybe get a job that isn't at Maccy D's?

op here im on vacation on israel
just wanted to add that i like cocks and pay people to drink their cum

Stay mad, conformist wagecuck.

>conformist
Ohhhh, you're one of THOSE guys. RIP.

No because most jobs are meaningless and feel like a waste of time.

Sales jobs selling life insirance,cars, etc.? 100% useless.

Creating video games? 100% useless.

Only a few jobs are useful (people who build and design homes, farmers, etc.).

I am a minimalist which means I loathe having to do stupid shit when all I care about is living in a small box (not homeless, just a very small home which aren't really a thing) and food.

I think it's retarded having to work under a sociopath fulltime just for food and shelter.

Faggoty argument you have there.
I am right though. You do know what a conformist is, right, sheep?

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE
im afraid you belong on Jow Forums

But the point I was making was that those things you find meaningful are the MINORITY of your day while the majority of it goes to being a bitch.

You BARELY even get any free time. Weekdays are fucking ass and you only get 2 days of rest. One of which is half enjoyed (at least for me) since I'm always plagued with "well shit, I have to work tomorrow".

People tend to settle and accept a mediocre life in order to cope. I'm not capable of sugar coating.

You missed the point, retard.

The fact that you HAVE to work fulltime JUST to have shelter and food is fucking asinine. You are pathetic for simply accepting this.

I bet your retarded ass would be okay with working 90 hrs a week just to meet basic necessities and would still call that a "just" system. Typical slave mentality.

Pathetic argument.

You belong on /retard/

>being progressive and giving people comfort at life is useless
okay buddy

How could I argue with you? You are clearly much happier with your way of life. I am convinced, good job.

Having to work 40hrs a week for something as basic as shelter and food and being at the constant mercy of an employer is shit.

Having to work for 40 yrs just for shelter and food is shit.

Being able to get fired for anything is shit.

Having to rely on a sociopath employer for your survival is shit. Very oppressive.

You see things in a pretty lighting.

I see things for what they are. Shit.

>You see things in a pretty lighting.
>I see things for what they are. Shit.

You know what they say. Ignorant is bliss. Keep being ignorant. I am more miserable than you because I see reality.

Fair enough. I wish you luck.

Implying that I was stupid enough to get a piss-poor job with too many hours

Then change your fucking job. You are more ignorant thinking that what you say is a norm everywhere.
I don't know about your situation but you sure seem pretty damn aggressive about defending your misery.

Not all jobs are terrible and pointless just because they don't fulfill a basic necessity. I worked as a delivery driver for a couple different companies and it was surprisingly fun/satisfying. Working as a cart pusher at a grocery store, however, made me feel like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill.

Watching "Office Space" is not a replacement for trying a job and being miserable doesn't make you smarter than anyone else. Also, unless your family is poor or you don't have any desirable skills, working full-time should never be a necessity for survival.

Attached: 1555550890478.jpg (720x706, 49K)

Surely pasta but

What are you going to do about it aside from complain?