Noob to this

New to Jow Forums not sure what to do, quite bored. As far as I understand this site is full of racists, will I fit in?

Attached: 66225FD0-381F-4F27-8513-E7DE178DFF8D.jpg (643x1007, 113K)

in this website we discuss redpilled haircuts
speaking of which
what are some redpilled haircuts, r/banter?

long curly hair, schlomo shekelberg style

nᶦᵍᵍᵉʳ

Evening anons, how is your basket weaving coming along, I'm having issues with my cross stitching technique

yeah sure you would

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

who are you greentexting

Everyone who has ever interacted with a canadian on this board.

welcome to Jow Forums - Taokaka/Random

Attached: 4301f52cf6e058d96c637637ebd7f7fb8ddff300.jpg (867x1200, 487K)

it's not, depends on where you lurk. Jow Forums sure, but other boards don't take interest on that
I suggest you to lurk moar, browse through threads and board to understand this sites "culture" and idiosyncrasies, and some concepts like a get, bait, etc.
although the best advice I can give you is to leave this place and never come back

you should be nice and not tell the OP to leave

yeah can i get a bepis and large seed no mayo

Attached: 1541312436588.jpg (700x777, 62K)

cananda (canaideien French: [kanadɑ]) iz ah conty in thee northern prt iph North America. Its ten provinces n three territories extend from thee Atlantic 2 thee Pacific n northward in2 thee Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), macking it thee work's second-largest conty bye total area. cananda's southern border whith thee United States, stretching sum 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi), iz thee work's logest bi-national land border. Its capital iz Ottawa, n its three largest metropolitan areas or Toronto, Montreal, n Vancouver. As ah hold, cananda iz sparsely populated, thee majority iph its land area beaning dominated bye forest n tundra. Consequently, its population iz haiily urbanized, whith over 80 percent iph its inhabitants concentratted in large n medium-sized cities, whith 70% iph bitizens residing whithin 100 kilometres (62 mi) iph thee southern border. cananda's climate varies widely across its vast area, ranging from arctic weather in thee north, 2 hottt summers in thee southern regions, whith four distinct seasons.

I am being nice, this site shrinks your brain. there are no quality discussions here, and any valuable content you can find it anywhere else in more efficient ways. this place is no fun anymore

Attached: fuckin_nadies.jpg (125x70, 2K)

have one (you)

I can’t tell if this is high quality bait or not
Image for ants

shut the fuck up and die. back to fucking reddit, faggot.

Jow Forums is currently being invaded by /lgbt/ please come back another time

Let me guess, you think Plebbit and Tumblr are great websites that everyone should go on to, and you’re an “old school Jow Forums troll” who thinks he’s grown up but really he actually still acts like a child.

you couldn't be more far from the truth
I dislike both sites
and I don't come here to troll

the site is rampant with r/edditors and upset jannies/trannies who think traps are a third gender.
my wife is still the best though.

Attached: DzTW0V6VsAEK91E.jpg (639x363, 37K)