Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: jew.jpg (34 KB, 638x361)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031678
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031833
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8035621/#8036183
inquiriesjournal.com/articles/947/the-holocaust-in-romania-the-extermination-and-protection-of-the-jews-under-antonescus-regime

Jose Young
Jose Young

Attached: wait-for-it.jpg (88 KB, 896x632)

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Attached: pwned.png (712 KB, 852x480)

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Attached: btfo.jpg (116 KB, 850x468)

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

source: faggotry. why would you use these old videos and edit them?

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

do i get one last pant shit before i go

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

why did you disrespect those dead people by calling them stupid, why are you antisemitic archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031678 why are you an edgy liar, and why did you delete this post?

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

why did you disrespect those dead people by calling them stupid,
i did not. i was calling those edits stupid, or maybe even describing those old news videos.
why are you antisemitic
anti-semiwhat now?
why are you an edgy liar
i'm not edgy THAT often
and why did you delete this post?
because i fucked up on my language a bit

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

I got it wrong when I said I don't hate jews so I had to delete it.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

i did not. i was calling those edits stupid, or maybe even describing those old news videos.
but if you look in the archive link, you clearly described those dead as "stupid random people" clearly disrespecting them, don't you think so?
anti-semiwhat now?
you are disrespectful and hateful of jews, semites, the jews, yes, you would assume the good and great state of Israel would do such horrible things to their prisoners as ISIS does, if you look in the archive link, right next to your disrespect of the dead
i'm not edgy THAT often
because i fucked up on my language a bit
why are you a liar then? and why so hesitant to tell me why you deleted that post in the previous thread? ashamed of it?

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

I did it all for attention to escape the ever encroaching realization that I am a worthless NEET

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

lies
@8035699
God you're an idiot. I would never disrespect the dead. I was calling the videos stupid.

David Smith
David Smith

you just ignored everything i said jewsriel with an edgy remark, you just said you weren't that edgy earlier, remember? you called those dead people "stupid" and disrespected the state of Israel greatly by comparing it to ISIS, while also deleting your edgy remarks and not explaining them to me in the previous thread, why didn't you do that? ashamed of that post?

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

when i said that, i meant "stupid edits on VIDEOS ABOUT dead people"

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

I LIKE GENOCIDES
or at least i would if they existed

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

don't try to take your words back now jewsriel, it's too late for that, you clearly disrespected them by calling them stupid, so why not admit it? and you ignored everything else i said, being antisemitic by comparing Israel to ISIS, being edgy through your remarks and then deleting it, being hesitant to explain it to me in the previous thread, why exactly did you delete that one? were you afraid people would see you as edgy instead of nice?

Attached: heh.jpg (35 KB, 300x215)

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

OK OK I admit it,
I get off to denying genocides and demeaning the vicims

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

nigga just SHUT the FUCK up

Attached: smug-cat.png (28 KB, 946x1263)

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

jewsriel, jewsriel, why do you refuse to acknowledge you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite, calling the dead stupid, comparing Israel to ISIS, deleting your edgy remarks out of shame of losing your reputation as a nice guy, is that why you deleted that post? out of bear of being branded edgy?

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

shut
the
fuck
up

Attached: 87717a429aaa68b148ceae4bcb420e818e6e5a020f0df531cc678dc2bad7b04d.gif (336 KB, 500x281)

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

you are refusing to acknowledge your misdeeds in the previous thread, which only proves to show how it is true you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite, and how you are afraid of being branded edgy by others, due to you deleting your remarks, is that not so? why'd not acknowledge it instead of being even more edgy like you are being now?

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

bump

Attached: justice.jpg (52 KB, 308x312)

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

okay i'm sorry
i just didn't fucking know what to say
i don't actually mean it
now shut the fuck up romania

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

why do you refuse to acknowledge the fact you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite, while ignoring everything i say by making more edgy remarks, thus proving you are not the nice guy you try to make yourself be, you deleting this post
proves that so tell me now, why do you refuse to acknowledge all these? you're just making things worse by spouting out more edginess

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

i'm not being edgy
saying shut the fuck up is not edgy

Attached: 1558040511487.gif (71 KB, 379x387)

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

woah he said it again

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Do you even know what that means? It's another way to say "be quiet"

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

you're just being edgy again and again, only proving how much of an edgy liar you are, why do you refuse to acknowledge you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite? and why exactly did you delete that remark of telling me to kill myself? ashamed of it?

Attached: soy.jpg (28 KB, 452x353)

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

romania is stupide

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

jewsriel, refusing to acknowledge your misdeeds from this thread and the previous one only further proves how much more truthful they are and how much more of an edgy liar you are, you're only making things worse for yourself by doing this

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

blah blah blah. since you did not understand this , i guess you're just a lost cause now

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

why'd you call those dead people stupid? do you have something against them? do you wish all the jews would die? is that what you wish? very edgy and very deceiving, i must say

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

why'd you call those dead people stupid?
I meant the pictures of them, retard.
do you have something against them?
No. They're actually saddening to look at.
do you wish all the jews would die?
No, I don't even know what jews are.
is that what you wish?
And fuck no.
very edgy and very deceiving, i must say
Shut up already.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

I meant the pictures of them, retard.
No. They're actually saddening to look at.
woah! very edgy use of the word "retard" there, might i add, and taking words back is too late now, you clearly called those dead "stupid random people" disrespectful, and even more so by refusing to acknowledge it
No, I don't even know what jews are.
And fuck no.
let's just say they are a people, a people who have a state called Israel, which you just compared to the terrorist group ISIS, and this is very antisemitic of you, refusing to acknowledge it makes it worse
Shut up already.
why not shut the *fuck* up? that too edgy? and if you're not an edgy deceiving liar, why was your exact reason for deleting the remark in the previous thread? afraid your reputation would get tarnished?

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

I don't have a reputation, but if I had one it would have a shield from getting tarnished! A very very VERY OP shield!

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

rude dodge there yonkers, why do you disrespect the dead and hate the jews? refusing to acknowledge it makes things worse, and your reputation, you ARE afraid it would get tarnished, that's why you deleted that edgy remark, you were just an all around deceiving edgelord in this thread

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

bitch you don't fucking know what my fucking life is about
i already explained what happened, yet you still deny it like the faggot you are.
fuck off already, romania. ACTUALLY FUCK OFF.

Attached: chara.png (334 KB, 940x720)

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

sighhhhhhhhhhhh yonkers, i never said anything about your life did i? i said you're being quite the deceiving edgelord, deleting your edgy remarks out of fear and shame your reputation would get tarnished, refusing to acknowledge you disrespect the dead and hate jews thus proving the truth about this, why must you be like this yonkers?

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

stop fucking calling me that

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

you ignored the rest of my statement yonkers, tell me, why do you refuse to acknowledge your misdeeds?

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

because i don't want to admit to my mistakes faggot

Attached: satania-shocked.png (888 KB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

you just indirectly admitted that you disrespect the dead, hate jews, are a deceiving edgelord, and are afraid your reputation will get tarnished due to your misdeeds and edginess

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

It was an accident though? Now go to bed.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

and? what if you did accidentally say it? doesn't change a thing does it? now everyone knows how much of a deceiving edgelord who hates jews and disrespects the dead that is afraid his reputation will get tarnished by his misdeeds and edginess you are

Chase Price
Chase Price

now everyone knows how much of a deceiving edgelord who hates jews and disrespects the dead that is afraid his reputation will get tarnished by his misdeeds and edginess you are
hahahahahahahahahahaha get the fuck out of Jow Forums already. i actually do not want to deal with you anymore.

Samuel James
Samuel James

mate, your edginess doesn't change the fact that what you said is what you said, it can't be taken back anymore

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Get out.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

it still doesn't change a thing jewsriel, or should i say, nazsriel? the disrespecter of the dead? the deceiver, the edgelord?

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

I don't fucking care anymore. You already made me pissed.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

even more edginess from adolf hitler himself! wow! what are you gonna do next, piss on dead hobos?

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

No, I would piss on you though.
wait, even better!
I WOULD FUCKING SPANK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF I EVER FUCKING SAW YOUR FACE IN REAL LIFE, ROMANIA

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

quite edgy, don't you think so hitler? and while you piss one me, would i be dead? disrespectful indeed, yes?

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

No, I'd do it while you are alive... but that's just an alternate plan.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

OP is a B& evader

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

adolf hitler, don't you know i have jewish descent? that would be antisemtic of you!

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

that most certainly looks like someone who'd kill a jew on sight

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

catch it now

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

sorry that's actually the last time i post it
thank god i deleted it

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

adolf hitler.......
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8035621/#8036183

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

romania, i believe it is disrespectful to use a video like this one. why would you search it and edit it?

Attached: fuckign-idiot.jpg (29 KB, 611x458)

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

BRO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GAS THE JEWS BROOOOOOOOOO

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Gas what jews? I'm not god damn adolf hitler.

David Long
David Long

if you aren't what is with your consistent hatred of the jews you admitted to?

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

I don't admit my hate to jews. I never hated jews, you fucking pooftah

Matthew King
Matthew King

see you admitted to it, along with many other things hitler, you can't take that back now, and neither can you take back those 6 million

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

romania stop giving me brain damage

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

why did you gas those 6 million? why did you pee on them afterwards?

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

why did you gas those 6 million?
I did not gas them.
why did you pee on them afterwards?
I did not pee on them.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

back with the lying, are we now adolf?

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

I'm not fucking lying

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

why did you come back from the dead to kill even more jews? why did you even kill those 7 million in the first place? the history books don't lie, and you certainly are

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

hitler, hitler
yes papa?
gassing jews?
no papa
open the chambers
ha ha ha

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

romania stop being stupid

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

why did you kill those 8 million and why did you piss on them afterwards?

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

see and you're the liar here, foolish palooka

David Davis
David Davis

adolf hitler, why are you denying your atrocities of the holocaust.... the 9 million jews dead...... disrespected....... deceived........ peed on...... gassed....... very rude and edgy

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

if you fucking call me fucking adolf fucking hitler a-fucking-gain i'll fucking go sicko fucking mode

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

Holocaust deniers are the worst of the worst

Attached: IMG-4516.jpg (251 KB, 1200x1152)

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

why would you do such atrocities adolf? 10 million? seriously?

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Why don’t you just stop being anti-Semitic? What have the Jewish people ever done to you, you disgusting incel?

Matthew James
Matthew James

@8036584
yeah, you're a fucking drunken person. go to bed romania, and lay off the wine
w-why don't you just stop eing anti-semitic
but i'm not
w-what have the Jewish people ever done to you, you disgusting i-incel?
they did nothing to me. and don't fucking call me an incel when i do not crave for sexual shit! fuck you!

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

really mate? 11 million jews just like that? gone? pfffffftttttt, you really are a piece of work aren't you adolf? all that piss had to go somewhere after all, turning them into diapers....

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

romania please lay off the wine you fucking crazy ass bitch

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

12 million disrespected just like that, gone, in an instant, peed all over, turned into diaper poo poo, corpses inflated, peed on, PEED ON, wtf jewsriel, i thought you were better than that, or should i say HITLER

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Heck, not even the news captures this. It's all fucking terrible lies.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Romanians make me sick
inquiriesjournal.com/articles/947/the-holocaust-in-romania-the-extermination-and-protection-of-the-jews-under-antonescus-regime

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

yes, the news doesn't capture it Beecseu as eay oyuar duvvckrsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa EBCAUSE ROYU FUCKAIGN because you because you had them all shut down and the nyo ufuckign killed them without a tracve about 134 million or something

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

How can Romanians do this?

Attached: holocaust.png (1.35 MB, 1790x1078)

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Romania, I'm asking you nicely.
Please. Leave Jow Forums.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

grrrrrrrrrrrrr BUMP and death to ANTISEMITES

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Romania, please. You're giving me so much brain damage.... OH WAIT! I'm not feeling anything.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

huh? huh? HUH? 12 million 123 million 14 fourteen FIFTEEN MILLION DEAD JEWS IT'S !% MILLION 15 MILLIO NFUACK

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

You fucking idiot. There are more jews coming in their own town.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

//boards.Jow Forums.org/d/catalog#s=iscord
Faggit

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

WHY'd you DKILL those 15 MILLION 16 MILLIOn just because more are coming doesn't mean you should've peed on all those othersh itler

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

i didn't kill any jewish person you fucking lying faggot
stop fucking lying alreadyyyyyy!!!! grrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Camden James
Camden James

why did those 20 million just dissapear in yonkers then? the jews ewere made up thi they madeu p the ciit0y uUBUR YOU KILELD THEm

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

nigger they don't even go to that fucking place

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

why fidd did the THIRTY MILLION JEWS DIE THEN?

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Romania, you're seeing things again.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

40 million uncalled for DDEADFD

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

Seeing things. Again.
Romania I feel bad for you. Why not go to bed or something to calm down your drunk addiction?

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

why'd you kill 50 millio nJEWS

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

I didn't kill anyone you fucking prick. God damn it stop lying already

Attached: akari-super-face.jpg (29 KB, 359x347)

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Why do you allow people to post cp on /baaa/?

Julian Young
Julian Young

Why are you telling lies, proxyfag

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

you know 55 million jews are gone from yonkers yes? everyone knows it was you that did it, you have connections to secret nazi cults around the world, and through my extensive investigations, i found out you are adolf hitler himself, and you were the one who killed 60 million jews

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

//boards.Jow Forums.org/d/catalog#s=iscord

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

god damn it romania
stop fucking larping and thinking that i do some gay shit like that. fuck off.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

70 million, that's how much are gone, why did you do it jewsriel? why?

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Fuck off.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Ignore the retarded faggot already, you're feeding trolls.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

hitler..... why 80 million though? it was rude of you such a rude act, very rude

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Me on the left jewsriel on the right.

Attached: 1551657858586.png (83 KB, 978x702)

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

lolololololo

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit