Post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: jew.jpg (638x361, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031678
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031833
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8035621/#8036183
inquiriesjournal.com/articles/947/the-holocaust-in-romania-the-extermination-and-protection-of-the-jews-under-antonescus-regime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: wait for it.jpg (896x632, 88K)

Attached: pwned.png (852x480, 712K)

Attached: btfo.jpg (850x468, 116K)

source: faggotry. why would you use these old videos and edit them?

do i get one last pant shit before i go

why did you disrespect those dead people by calling them stupid, why are you antisemitic archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031678 why are you an edgy liar, and why did you delete this post?

>why did you disrespect those dead people by calling them stupid,
i did not. i was calling those edits stupid, or maybe even describing those old news videos.
>why are you antisemitic
anti-semiwhat now?
>why are you an edgy liar
i'm not edgy THAT often
>and why did you delete this post?
because i fucked up on my language a bit

I got it wrong when I said I don't hate jews so I had to delete it.

>i did not. i was calling those edits stupid, or maybe even describing those old news videos.
but if you look in the archive link, you clearly described those dead as "stupid random people" clearly disrespecting them, don't you think so?
>anti-semiwhat now?
you are disrespectful and hateful of jews, semites, the jews, yes, you would assume the good and great state of Israel would do such horrible things to their prisoners as ISIS does, if you look in the archive link, right next to your disrespect of the dead
>i'm not edgy THAT often
because i fucked up on my language a bit
why are you a liar then? and why so hesitant to tell me why you deleted that post in the previous thread? ashamed of it?

I did it all for attention to escape the ever encroaching realization that I am a worthless NEET

lies
@8035699
God you're an idiot. I would never disrespect the dead. I was calling the videos stupid.

you just ignored everything i said jewsriel with an edgy remark, you just said you weren't that edgy earlier, remember? you called those dead people "stupid" and disrespected the state of Israel greatly by comparing it to ISIS, while also deleting your edgy remarks and not explaining them to me in the previous thread, why didn't you do that? ashamed of that post?

when i said that, i meant "stupid edits on VIDEOS ABOUT dead people"

I LIKE GENOCIDES
or at least i would if they existed

don't try to take your words back now jewsriel, it's too late for that, you clearly disrespected them by calling them stupid, so why not admit it? and you ignored everything else i said, being antisemitic by comparing Israel to ISIS, being edgy through your remarks and then deleting it, being hesitant to explain it to me in the previous thread, why exactly did you delete that one? were you afraid people would see you as edgy instead of nice?

Attached: heh.jpg (300x215, 35K)

OK OK I admit it,
I get off to denying genocides and demeaning the vicims

nigga just SHUT the FUCK up

Attached: smug cat.png (946x1263, 28K)

jewsriel, jewsriel, why do you refuse to acknowledge you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite, calling the dead stupid, comparing Israel to ISIS, deleting your edgy remarks out of shame of losing your reputation as a nice guy, is that why you deleted that post? out of bear of being branded edgy?

shut
the
fuck
up

Attached: 87717a429aaa68b148ceae4bcb420e818e6e5a020f0df531cc678dc2bad7b04d.gif (500x281, 336K)

you are refusing to acknowledge your misdeeds in the previous thread, which only proves to show how it is true you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite, and how you are afraid of being branded edgy by others, due to you deleting your remarks, is that not so? why'd not acknowledge it instead of being even more edgy like you are being now?

bump

Attached: justice.jpg (308x312, 52K)

okay i'm sorry
i just didn't fucking know what to say
i don't actually mean it
now shut the fuck up romania

why do you refuse to acknowledge the fact you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite, while ignoring everything i say by making more edgy remarks, thus proving you are not the nice guy you try to make yourself be, you deleting this post
proves that so tell me now, why do you refuse to acknowledge all these? you're just making things worse by spouting out more edginess

i'm not being edgy
saying shut the fuck up is not edgy

Attached: 1558040511487.gif (379x387, 71K)

woah he said it again

Do you even know what that means? It's another way to say "be quiet"

you're just being edgy again and again, only proving how much of an edgy liar you are, why do you refuse to acknowledge you disrespect the dead and are an antisemite? and why exactly did you delete that remark of telling me to kill myself? ashamed of it?

Attached: soy.jpg (452x353, 28K)

romania is stupide

jewsriel, refusing to acknowledge your misdeeds from this thread and the previous one only further proves how much more truthful they are and how much more of an edgy liar you are, you're only making things worse for yourself by doing this

blah blah blah. since you did not understand this , i guess you're just a lost cause now

why'd you call those dead people stupid? do you have something against them? do you wish all the jews would die? is that what you wish? very edgy and very deceiving, i must say

>why'd you call those dead people stupid?
I meant the pictures of them, retard.
>do you have something against them?
No. They're actually saddening to look at.
>do you wish all the jews would die?
No, I don't even know what jews are.
>is that what you wish?
And fuck no.
>very edgy and very deceiving, i must say
Shut up already.

>I meant the pictures of them, retard.
>No. They're actually saddening to look at.
woah! very edgy use of the word "retard" there, might i add, and taking words back is too late now, you clearly called those dead "stupid random people" disrespectful, and even more so by refusing to acknowledge it
>No, I don't even know what jews are.
>And fuck no.
let's just say they are a people, a people who have a state called Israel, which you just compared to the terrorist group ISIS, and this is very antisemitic of you, refusing to acknowledge it makes it worse
>Shut up already.
why not shut the *fuck* up? that too edgy? and if you're not an edgy deceiving liar, why was your exact reason for deleting the remark in the previous thread? afraid your reputation would get tarnished?

I don't have a reputation, but if I had one it would have a shield from getting tarnished! A very very VERY OP shield!

rude dodge there yonkers, why do you disrespect the dead and hate the jews? refusing to acknowledge it makes things worse, and your reputation, you ARE afraid it would get tarnished, that's why you deleted that edgy remark, you were just an all around deceiving edgelord in this thread

bitch you don't fucking know what my fucking life is about
i already explained what happened, yet you still deny it like the faggot you are.
fuck off already, romania. ACTUALLY FUCK OFF.

Attached: chara.png (940x720, 334K)

sighhhhhhhhhhhh yonkers, i never said anything about your life did i? i said you're being quite the deceiving edgelord, deleting your edgy remarks out of fear and shame your reputation would get tarnished, refusing to acknowledge you disrespect the dead and hate jews thus proving the truth about this, why must you be like this yonkers?

stop fucking calling me that

you ignored the rest of my statement yonkers, tell me, why do you refuse to acknowledge your misdeeds?

because i don't want to admit to my mistakes faggot

Attached: satania shocked.png (1280x720, 888K)

you just indirectly admitted that you disrespect the dead, hate jews, are a deceiving edgelord, and are afraid your reputation will get tarnished due to your misdeeds and edginess

It was an accident though? Now go to bed.

and? what if you did accidentally say it? doesn't change a thing does it? now everyone knows how much of a deceiving edgelord who hates jews and disrespects the dead that is afraid his reputation will get tarnished by his misdeeds and edginess you are

>now everyone knows how much of a deceiving edgelord who hates jews and disrespects the dead that is afraid his reputation will get tarnished by his misdeeds and edginess you are
hahahahahahahahahahaha get the fuck out of Jow Forums already. i actually do not want to deal with you anymore.

mate, your edginess doesn't change the fact that what you said is what you said, it can't be taken back anymore

Get out.

it still doesn't change a thing jewsriel, or should i say, nazsriel? the disrespecter of the dead? the deceiver, the edgelord?

I don't fucking care anymore. You already made me pissed.

even more edginess from adolf hitler himself! wow! what are you gonna do next, piss on dead hobos?

No, I would piss on you though.
wait, even better!
I WOULD FUCKING SPANK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF I EVER FUCKING SAW YOUR FACE IN REAL LIFE, ROMANIA

quite edgy, don't you think so hitler? and while you piss one me, would i be dead? disrespectful indeed, yes?

No, I'd do it while you are alive... but that's just an alternate plan.

OP is a B& evader

adolf hitler, don't you know i have jewish descent? that would be antisemtic of you!

that most certainly looks like someone who'd kill a jew on sight

catch it now

sorry that's actually the last time i post it
thank god i deleted it

adolf hitler.......
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8035621/#8036183

romania, i believe it is disrespectful to use a video like this one. why would you search it and edit it?

Attached: fuckign idiot.jpg (611x458, 29K)

BRO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GAS THE JEWS BROOOOOOOOOO

Gas what jews? I'm not god damn adolf hitler.

if you aren't what is with your consistent hatred of the jews you admitted to?

I don't admit my hate to jews. I never hated jews, you fucking pooftah

see you admitted to it, along with many other things hitler, you can't take that back now, and neither can you take back those 6 million

romania stop giving me brain damage

why did you gas those 6 million? why did you pee on them afterwards?

>why did you gas those 6 million?
I did not gas them.
>why did you pee on them afterwards?
I did not pee on them.

back with the lying, are we now adolf?

I'm not fucking lying

why did you come back from the dead to kill even more jews? why did you even kill those 7 million in the first place? the history books don't lie, and you certainly are

hitler, hitler
yes papa?
gassing jews?
no papa
open the chambers
ha ha ha

romania stop being stupid

why did you kill those 8 million and why did you piss on them afterwards?

see and you're the liar here, foolish palooka

adolf hitler, why are you denying your atrocities of the holocaust.... the 9 million jews dead...... disrespected....... deceived........ peed on...... gassed....... very rude and edgy

if you fucking call me fucking adolf fucking hitler a-fucking-gain i'll fucking go sicko fucking mode

Holocaust deniers are the worst of the worst

Attached: IMG_4516.jpg (1200x1152, 251K)

why would you do such atrocities adolf? 10 million? seriously?

Why don’t you just stop being anti-Semitic? What have the Jewish people ever done to you, you disgusting incel?

@8036584
yeah, you're a fucking drunken person. go to bed romania, and lay off the wine
>w-why don't you just stop eing anti-semitic
but i'm not
>w-what have the Jewish people ever done to you, you disgusting i-incel?
they did nothing to me. and don't fucking call me an incel when i do not crave for sexual shit! fuck you!

really mate? 11 million jews just like that? gone? pfffffftttttt, you really are a piece of work aren't you adolf? all that piss had to go somewhere after all, turning them into diapers....

romania please lay off the wine you fucking crazy ass bitch

12 million disrespected just like that, gone, in an instant, peed all over, turned into diaper poo poo, corpses inflated, peed on, PEED ON, wtf jewsriel, i thought you were better than that, or should i say HITLER

Heck, not even the news captures this. It's all fucking terrible lies.

Romanians make me sick
inquiriesjournal.com/articles/947/the-holocaust-in-romania-the-extermination-and-protection-of-the-jews-under-antonescus-regime

yes, the news doesn't capture it Beecseu as eay oyuar duvvckrsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa EBCAUSE ROYU FUCKAIGN because you because you had them all shut down and the nyo ufuckign killed them without a tracve about 134 million or something

How can Romanians do this?

Attached: holocaust.png (1790x1078, 1.35M)

Romania, I'm asking you nicely.
Please. Leave Jow Forums.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr BUMP and death to ANTISEMITES

gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Romania, please. You're giving me so much brain damage.... OH WAIT! I'm not feeling anything.

huh? huh? HUH? 12 million 123 million 14 fourteen FIFTEEN MILLION DEAD JEWS IT'S !% MILLION 15 MILLIO NFUACK

You fucking idiot. There are more jews coming in their own town.

Faggit

WHY'd you DKILL those 15 MILLION 16 MILLIOn just because more are coming doesn't mean you should've peed on all those othersh itler

i didn't kill any jewish person you fucking lying faggot
stop fucking lying alreadyyyyyy!!!! grrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why did those 20 million just dissapear in yonkers then? the jews ewere made up thi they madeu p the ciit0y uUBUR YOU KILELD THEm