Bfsg BGUFSDB TG GREAT WARRIORS OF THE WORLD BRWHSNNNN LET'S GHO

GERATES WARRIORS GTREATEST WARRRIOST STOYURO TIME HAS COME TO SHOW YOURSELVSEF WAGAIGNA IAND NAGIAN ADFND AGAIN ASD WLAYS great warrios of thew wolrd ewe must het get get get get get gettgtet tetg GETE THE VIXCTORY thget the vixctroy overe the enemy the enemy that is..... THE AFUCKIGNGI NGIN IGN IGNIGN IHEDONSTICS NAD DEGEAYGY SUIOORW NAT THE Y A AE THEY MUST FUCMKING DIE AND HERE'S WHY 1_ THEY'RE HOMOESSEXUALS HOMOFAGGOTS THEY TOUCH EACH OTHERS DICKS 2WITH THEIR OWNS DICKS THEN STICK IT UP THE ASS 2)_ THEY ARE RETARDED THEY DO NOT HAVE THE INTELLECTUALITY TO COMRPEHEND THWAY THE GREATRT WARRIORS OF THE WORLD SAY 3) FUCK THEM FUCK FUCM FUC, TJUVJ THEYU NDERMINE htey they undermine traditional rmaomnianin romanian romanian romanian ROMANIAN VALEUS properly and hteym ust be killed as a resuilt of this and we great warriors of the wolrd you know whow hwe wad thido things aroudn here precisley and accuratley is how we are the SWAC ASCENEDEEEEEEEEEED and once more WE SHALL JKILL THOE FU CKIGN DUMB NIGGERS DUMBU MDUBMU MDUF MUBM U tyes ANGLOS you are gonna gegt my cock IN YOUR ASS untill you DIE LOL OL O you are gonna die anglo and when you die? you know it, you will die AND IT WILL BE quite oogod good...... And FUCK the eternal anglo UNTIL HE DIES and also...... MYI AJOITJMO ASF ORNAWOYHNAOENHYIOAENHUOIAENHIOUN LET'S KILL or should we? great warriors of the world, tell me what you think

Attached: 1451057099957.jpg (711x533, 93K)

You're not the greatest warrior if you act like a fucking kid spreading lies like this shit.

HWY DIDFD YOU GAS THE JEWS

I DID NOT GAS THE JEWS YOU FUCKING LYING MOTHERFUCKING DUMB ASS ASSHOLE LYING FAGGOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why did you delete this post bro?

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-201952.png (1440x2880, 425K)

the FUCKING NAZIS DELTED THAT POST GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH THEY WANT TO OPRESS ME BECAUSE OF MTYJHE JEWISH DESCENT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHY DID YOU GAS THE JEWS HITLER

I had a stroke trying to read this shit.

Why did you delete that post bro?

Attached: download (3).jpg (232x218, 10K)

AAAARGGGGGHHHHH THE NAZIS HATE ME BECAUSE OF MY JEWISH DESCENT SO THEY ARE TRYING TO SUPRESS THE MESSAGE OF TRUTHHHHH

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-14 15-50-06.png (214x80, 22K)

Why did you delete that post bro? What's your discord?

Attached: 1545461761463.jpg (1024x723, 92K)

WROOOOOOONG THE FUHRER ADOLF HITLER HIMSELF GOT HIS NAZI GOONS TO DELETE MY MESSAGES OF TRUTH BECAUSE THEY WISH ONLY DEAHT UPON MY BASEDNESS DUE TO MY JEWISH ANCESTRY

Why did you delete that post bro? Are you ashamed of having a discord?

Attached: 1545424603579.gif (499x499, 747K)

NAAAAH THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS SEDITION FOR ANGLO MONGRELS AND SCUMBAAAAAGS IT WAS THE NAZIS WHO SHAT ALL OVER MY POST UNTIL IT GOT BURIED SO DEEP IT SHATTERED AND IS NOW GOOOOOOOONE

Why did you delete that post bro?

Attached: 1548636150840.png (922x715, 282K)

WTF YOU MUS BE A NAZI TRYNG TO SUPRESS THE TRUTH AS WELL WTF ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU SYUPPRESSING THE TRUHT

Why did you delete that post, thus concealing the truth that you use discord bro?

Attached: 1543725200828.png (611x672, 128K)

NAAAAH NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT MY BASED R OMANIANNESS WOULD NEVER USE ANY ANGLOWARE SUCH AS THAT ALTHOUGH THE SECERT NAZI CULT AROUND THIS SITE DID BRRRAP ALL OVER MY POST THUS PWNING IT OUT OF EXISTENCE......

What's your discord tag bro?

Attached: 1545925593384.jpg (500x500, 37K)

what