Friendly Reminder

Friendly reminder that transgenderism is a mental illness that often leads to suicide. Detachment/denial of reality is unhealthy.
Promote healthier forms of feminine behavior that don't involve bodily mutilation of psychosis. Prevent transgenderism, prevent suicide.

Attached: tumblr or something.jpg (400x323, 32K)

now they have another thread you fucking mutt

>Friendly reminder that transgenderism is a mental illness that often leads to suicide.
No.
>Detachment/denial of reality is unhealthy.
Your face is unhealthy lole
>Promote healthier forms of feminine behavior that don't involve bodily mutilation of psychosis.
I'll promote your mom's pussy.
>Prevent transgenderism, prevent suicide.
And prevent OP from ever making a thread like this.

calm down saudi, nobody is getting thrown off of any roofs today
Didn't I JUST say denial of reality is a bad thing? Pay attention

I did pay attention, and your thread was boring to read

still a valuable PSA.

also, namefags are attention whores. you might as well be on reddit

don't you think depression wouldn't be so widespread among trans people if they were treated like actual human beings? respect trans people and support their decisions!

Attached: 56b75c637ca88405987635826a665ac7.jpg (734x1024, 396K)

Yes, and so are the shitty tranny boards on here. Jesus, you people don't even have the intellect to read or post something worthwhile.

stop taking bait

ralsei the tranny enabler

being concerned for their mental health is how I treat people with mental illness. And other people treated like subhumans do not kill themselves.
Blacks did not, native americans did not, Irishmen did not, catholics did not, but trans do. Clearly there is another factor.

I value them as humans, but because I value them, I can not encourage self harm and delusion. it's unethical

but I'm a master of it

Frankly the mods need to double down on the trannies
They're becoming a nuisance on here

Attached: chen.png (2000x1410, 282K)

Anonymous can be attention whores too.
>Jesus, you people don't even have the intellect to read or post something worthwhile.
t. angryfag
I only enabled your mom though.

>trannies
>humans
You're fucking up the natural order with your decisions. A transsexual has little to no place among the human race, and is in conclusion an abomination.

based ralsei

they need to double down on a lot of this board lole
I summon BRAAAAAAAPPPPPfag

>t. angryfag
Nada, just speaking the apparent truth.

wow, you did not even TRY to deny that namefags are attention whores. Nice. Glad to see you know it's true.
you can't just assume everyone you disagree with is raging. Maybe you're wrong. Maybe they have a point. Mom jokes might make you feel good, but they don't make you in the clear, morally speaking.

Reality holds us all, and you can't escape it forever

I connect with you on a spiritual level

how to escape reality?
1. don't accept it
2. live in your own world
3. make sure nobody gets you back in
4. be a cool mf like me
5. ???
6. profit

>How to: Be Horridly Delusional.

Well you seem to be having difficulty with step number 4. Specifically the "cool" part.

Step number 5 describes you quite well though

who are you quoting
what are you even saying anymore
like, why the fuck did you start a thread about transgender people? god damn it you could've just not made one and ignored it all instead

I'm simply revising your "How to:" title.

I cannot ignore it. Not when there are at least half a dozen threads about trans "girls". Someone is making a push, and I am merely responding.

I started the thread to remind people. It is not normal or healthy. I COULD have not made one, but I decided to make one, and now here we are. Let's not dwell on what if's.

haha i don't know anymore

did you ever?

I've had the feeling that you didn't for the longest time.

No, I only get that feeling when after a while on exploring the rest of Jow Forums... it all ends up on that feeling of confusion.
I have other things to do by the way anyway.

And also, you misspelled *anything.

I know my language, thank you very much

It's conflicted about reality, comrade. We're getting through to it's rational though.

I feel clear. Clarity is a result of rationality.
that made me chuckle out loud. Nice.

Clearly you don’t

Clearly I do.

Are you legitimately that much of a brainlet that you don't understand the joke? I didn't think these levels of insanity were possible.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1557365387139.png (680x337, 215K)

This needs to be 100%

Attached: 1554119179348.png (738x669, 186K)

>Are you legitimately that much of a brainlet that you don't understand the joke?
Sometimes, people just don't get jokes. But for me, it happens often haha... maybe.....
>I didn't think these levels of insanity were possible.
I only have levels of funtism, not insanity.

>We can't expect God to do all the work.

No, you don’t

Insanity-noun
Extreme foolishness or irrational behavior.

Technically you fit. Rationality does not appear to be your area of expertise

Look, the joke was a clear as day. How, even with a tiny little head, did you not see it?

yeah, extreme foolishness/irrational behavior does not post bullshit all day.
You should've told me it was a joke before I got r/wooshed.

Attached: die.jpg (548x417, 155K)

oh, my bad, I made the tragic mistake of not realizing you were the expert here.

>Telling you about the joke

The joke.. Was at your expense. If I told you about it, it wouldn't have been funny.

You know what? I don't believe you've ever heard a joke before. Comrade user, do you know any jokes we could tell to this thing?

wasted dubs... or are they?
seriously i wanna hang out with my fluffy goat boy already.

Attached: 4b6de1f67a3dc83f065772ea58513dfe374c2af3_s2_n2.png (594x840, 250K)

My understanding is that humor is a trait of intelligence. Jokes don't exist for insects or jellyfish, nor any other being lacking in the mental department

The real question is, why do you promote something blatantly linked to suicide and depression?

Why don't you value trans people and their basic health? It's messed up to push them to this madness. It's misanthropic.

Ah yes, of course. Thank you for the clarification comrade. It was a profound assumption of mine to think that such a creature would have the cognitive capabilities to understand humor. Or any sense of logic or reality, for that matter.

>why do you promote something blatantly linked to suicide and depression?
But I've never seen or heard of trans people killing themselves or being depressed. I mean, for suicide it's most likely a hoax oftenly. Nobody ever kills their self in my area desu.
>Why don't you value trans people and their basic health?
Because fuck that shit. I don't know valuing others, unless it's easy shit.
>It's messed up to push them to this madness. It's misanthropic
You should worry about more things than little things.

Seriously I wanna go to bed already. When is this conversation going to be doooooneeeeeeeeee

Ah schieße, quads.

Human life is no small thing.
ignoring facts does not make them go away. You've now admitted to not valuing their lives and also being ignorant. I suppose there is not much left to say
congrats, you speak truth

Well, I suppose that it has left?

indeed. We must gather the hooks and planks and board another vessel, lad.

Alright. Let's go tear down some tranny delusions.

Are those Jow Forumstards raiding every bord now??

tranny coper

only responding to raids. And I don't go on pol

Yikes