You have been sentenced to death by combat. You will fight against this fine specimen with a weapon of your choice...

You have been sentenced to death by combat. You will fight against this fine specimen with a weapon of your choice, melee weapons only. He will be dressed as pictured and you will wear whatver you have on now.

What weapon do you choose and what will you be wearing?

Attached: 1551994728846.png (530x1065, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM
youtube.com/watch?v=xlYCxbBZUCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saber
pants and a tshirt

Janoy emerges from the tunnel with a 6 foot halberd, he watches you dead eyed and silent while waiting for you to make the first move.

woah he has a weapon too?
>stare back at him

He aproaches with the halberd and beggins swinging in a chopping motion, there is no emotion in his face only mild confusion.

Attached: file.png (487x494, 272K)

Are Chainsaws allowed?

i take a few steps back and take a quick glance on my surroundings

You are in what appears to be an abandoned fighting pit, it is circle with a diameter of 10 metres. The walls are 2 metres high and the single entrance has had its gate shut.

yes

rapier
my uniform

>i carefully approach him outside of his halberd range but trying to stay close enough to make a dash for the chance to stab him in the face/make an attempt to break his halberd with the saber if its handle is made of wood

Janoy enters and employs an intimidation tactic, posing you down. As his shorts ride up you see the handle of his axe that has been snuggly hidden.

Attached: file.png (931x696, 477K)

i jump backwards, dodge his attacks and thrust with my rapier at his throat

He slowly follows you around the arena with the halberd pointing towards you swinging it up and down. The sabre shaves a piece of the oak handle, the blow was not direct enough to split it.

my weapon of choice is my cock
and my garment of choice is my cock wrapped around my body
suffer and die ultrachad

During the attack he waves his axe upwards shifting the rapier away but slicing his thumb off. He retreats and, laughs and reveals another larger axe that was stashed in his crack. Janoy must now use his weak hand.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 807K)

>after making him follow my steps for a while i suddenly lunge forward and attempt to swing my saber at him in an upward motion
KoX

run around the arena until he's tired enough, then use that opportunity to stab him in the back of his throat at a distance while he's recovering, but be wary of any surprise attacks

He is suprised by the attack and shakes his halberd irraticaly, you have gotten around the tip and your strike hits through hit jaw cutting away the bottom of his face. He pulls the halberd back in a panick and the bottom point of the halberd-axe cataches your side and is pulled through your abdomen. Janoy is bleeding and will die within minutes, but he continues to fight. You have a 1.5 inch cut through your side.

Attached: file.png (604x699, 376K)

>i go sicko mode on his ass taking advantage over his panic, getting close to him and refusing him the space to swing his halberd, and generally trying to go for the deathblow

Janoy does not understand why you run and is too lazy to follow, he waits for your approach and fights off your lunges to his throat by hitting your rapier downward and closing range. He has superior grip strength.

i jump back to get some distance on him, then quickly go sideways in the direction where the hand with his missing thumb is, and feint a throat thrust, but in reality i go for the kidney that's on my side, i'm also careful to dodge and parry any attacks he might try

As you close ground he spins with the halberd catching you with the shaft. You trip forward and pull the halberd free of his hands. As you regain your footing he runs towards you with arms flailing and blood pouring from his mangled face. You swing the sabre once around your head to gather momentum and end with a downward diagonal slash, cutting through his left hand and then through his skull. Janoys corpse falls ontop of you and his blood get in your eyes and on your face.

Yay
now i die from the blood loss?

Janoy swings upwards to counter the throat thrust exposing him to the kidney attack. The sword hits drectly, piercing through his body. The pain forces him to retract his limbs inwards to protect his organs. With gritt teach his shouts stop it, stop it.

Attached: file.png (513x498, 248K)

You have won your right to freedom and you are attended too by a doctor who works to heal you. Several months later you feel sick. You have felt sick before so you shrug it off but the fever persists. Eventualy you go to the doctor for a full inspection, he checks your prostate, lungs and blood. The results you recieve are grim, you have Hepatitis C and you cannot afford the expensive medication. You die several years later as your liver slowly erodes. On your death bed you look back and realise Janoys blood in your eyes infected you.

It was a fun ride
have a cool sabre duel video
youtube.com/watch?v=ljExTEPNFnM

i quickly twist the rapier while it's still out of him then take it out of him, i then go to his back and slash at his calf, then do a thrust towards his brain stem, being careful for any counterattacks or him using pure brute force

You atempt to circle to his rear but he begins to turn and glares at you, your cut to his calf hits high and his tendon is sliced. he falls to his knee and turns using his one working leg. A you thrust to his head he moves, puts his arms over the blade and tucks it unders his arms. he attempts to lever it from your hands using his elbow but you knew his strength and kept your grip firm.

problem solved

Attached: thanos-snap-infinity-war.jpg (1437x894, 83K)

I'll fight as a chan, supported by gunjesus, ever since 2006.

Attached: 4chan armory.jpg (1604x3449, 965K)

using the fact that he is feeling great pain through his kidney and only one of his legs is working, i start jumping towards his back while he struggles to stay balanced with his one intact leg, and slash at his other calf as well to incapacitate him, after this i attempt to thrust at his brain stem yet again, still being wary of any counterattacks, parries, and brute force attacks he might try to do, and doge them accordingly and parry any axe attempts he attempts to do, riposting them if necessary

Atomic bomb, and I’ll be wearing a nuke-resist fallout shelter.

Attached: 35C74056-BEF1-49F1-A0F8-5492740C7CEC.gif (640x581, 493K)

You bring a gun and you are stopped before entering. "melee only" says the officer who then takes away your weapon. You are shoved into the pit and butchered and eaten by janoy using a machete.

Attached: file.png (192x192, 66K)

>just a brit

Nah.

He flails and tries to counter your attacks to no avail. The thrust is decisive, puncuring jenoys brain. He falls on his back and diarrhea evacuates his bowel. He is dead but the sudden change in blood pressure has given him a clearly visable erection. You are then found not guilty and freed, but the though of what you did to janoy never leaves your mind, haunting your dreams

Attached: file.png (720x720, 611K)

You attempt to say "nah" but you are dead and this move fails.

You request an atomic bomb and shelter to protect yourself. This request is rejected by the courts as it does not fit the definition of a melee weapon.

i must say OP, this was a good thread, and i haven't encountered one of those on this board in quite a while, so i congratulate you on that

>former all mighty weapons empire
>today's permit holder for drill bits

Nah.

weapon: lightsaber
clothing: just boxers

Mmm.

The Dark Lord Spaniard Janoy Cresva walks out of the gates. He unveils his weapon from behind him. Clutching it with both hands he turns on his double-bladed lightsaber.
youtube.com/watch?v=xlYCxbBZUCY

Attached: file.png (480x360, 136K)

Which one of his legs he cuts off?

According to HEMA you either rotate that weapon in front of you or cut one of your own legs off with it.

A double bladed lightsaber would be truly one of the most unforgiving martial arts weapons ever.

The Dark Lord Spaniard has trained since his birth with this weapon, every movement of his feet and adjustment of his hands is strategic. He moves with it effortlessly like a dance.

fighting is not a dance

t. a FDF conscript

As I said he is strategic with his movements. "like a dance" was used to descibe how complex and fast moves appear effortless to others.

Meh.

Fighting is fucking brutal to no end, bro.

I attempt to force-choke him.

crowbar and my Kid's Next Door tighty-whities

Your force choke is countered by a force push removing your focus temporarily, His force powers are not strong but enough to to counter. He moves forward with his left hand higher than his right preparing to attack.

Gratesword and body armour

I go to use the force to disarm him of his lightsaber, and then spin said lightsaber midair in an attempt to chop off his arm.

Ill be naked and I'll use my dick as a weapon.

"Get ready to be wrecked by tha slamma hamma"

Imperial Chainsword
standard Iron Fist marine armour

I am the weapon

Only melee weapons you say?

> Chooses ballistic knives

I believe I have this in the bag. :^)

Attached: iwin.jpg (400x263, 40K)

weapon - wasp knife filled with gaseous grape jelly
clothing - socks. only socks.