Should I get cut?

Hello, I wasn't cut as a kid and my parents didn't tell me to pull the skin back so now I have phimosis.
I was bullied in school and the army and the doctor offered to have me cut.
im 26 and a virgin, should I do it?

Attached: pengu.jpg (183x183, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJBPSJXf_X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are done

Attached: 9D110551-B744-423B-99F0-108D6E97EC39.jpg (634x951, 133K)

Since you have phimosis, yes

I'm not a doctor so I can't say what you should do. But I can tell you what I would do. If there's no other way, then definitely I would opt for the surgery. Phimosis is obviously preventing you from even washing, I assume? It's no joke as far as I can tell.

it's what the doctor recommended and yes I can't pull it back much even while washing but I can clean it somehow by putting the showerhead really close so some water gets in
Getting hard doesn't hurt but it's really tight

1. yes
2. get out of my country

Can Jow Forums attend a circumcision party?

Attached: AW2585700_06.gif (370x300, 78K)

>Get out
why?

Cute and yes.

There's no party.

If you really can't pull your skin back then opt for the surgery. Health is more important than anything else.

There is now, surprise! Happy phimosis party!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.04M)

Yeah I would

It's not too late to plan one
Maybe sent your foreskin to Normie or PD, they will organize the burning ceremony and the r/banter dance party
youtube.com/watch?v=GJBPSJXf_X0

Attached: D6KZtEAU8AAfG9u.png large.png (1400x1920, 512K)

But I'm already snipped. Also based

They're in the US it will probably rot by then

Then do it at home, keep us updated about your progress with a livestream or something

Attached: hentai.gif (640x360, 274K)

Yes, you will be able to jerk off without literally beating your dick. But you will need some sort of lube. And you will have at least a week or two on heavy painkillers where your dick bleeds in agony every time you accidentally get hard.

t. cut at 14 because of phimosis

No

what am I supposed to do then?
Two weeks of pain in my dick sounds awful..

don't do it if you love masturbating

no
stretch it retard

Yes it was. But my case of phimosis was pretty extreme, I was horny 24/7 as a teenager so I couldn't stop getting hard, and I assume your country's doctors have more talent with adult circumcisions. You won't regret it once the pain is gone, it's like childbirth.

i already can't really do it properly
how do I do that?I got creams but they didn't help

They are probably less experience with adult ones because almost everyone gets cut young, my doctor was surprised to hear I was not cut when I told him about the problems I was having

bump

Of course the (((doctor))) said the only option to fix it is a full circumcision. Foreskins are worth a lot of money. Fucking kikes.....

If stretching really doesnt work, surgery is sadly the only option. BUT, you can get it a minimal cut without mutilating your whole foreskin off. Just enough to widen or loosen the opening, while leaving the majority of the foreskin. I doubt any (((doc))) in all of ((((((Israel)))))) can be trusted to do this without going back on their word and doing a full circumcision once you're asleep. You'll probably have to go to another country to get this surgery done.

Attached: 1535581892183.jpg (501x585, 203K)

I'll ask him about it

I heard foreskins make really good money clips for rich businessmen, but of course the doctors 'throw them away'.

u can get steroid creams and stretch to get rid off it