Is there a scientific reason why boys make better girls? I'm inclined to say it's because they know what boys like...

Is there a scientific reason why boys make better girls? I'm inclined to say it's because they know what boys like, but I'm not sure. Maybe it's the thought of both fucking a girl and dominating another male at the same time? Getting to creampie them without worrying about pregnancy, patting them on the head while they moan and suckle on your cock, knowing you've officially made a boy into your slutty girlfriend...
I just don't know what it is, but the thought of girls (male) makes me rock hard.

Attached: C4120399-510C-45C5-BB4F-05BA09AEBA70.png (292x476, 71K)

Attached: what is going on with everyone.png (850x850, 114K)

Attached: yikes.png (300x300, 103K)

Yike

WHAT the fuck

t-thanks shadow

>Getting to creampie them without worrying about pregnancy
It's rude to creampie trans women because their vagina dosent self clean and they will have to clean it after you are done and they risk infection

Uh, I'm talking about the butt, obviously. If you remove the cock, then it's not really the same anymore.

>shitway
Fuck off pooftah

You can have butsecks w/ women though

>I don't know what it is
ur a faggot is what it is

Attached: 1409345978387.jpg (553x700, 82K)

It's just not the same...

Actually the inner walls of anal canal are able to absorb various elements such as sperm or alcohol

Attached: 1533483097183.png (419x398, 180K)

Attached: trans facts.png (738x669, 186K)

noo link what are you doing??

Attached: superthumb (1).jpg (300x250, 8K)

correct, it is not the same. One is gay and one is straight. One is done with women, the natural receiving partner, and one is done with a man, which is unnatural and unhealthy.

Males do not make better women. Only anime traps can appear that way because they are just drawn as women and then declared to be male. In real life (that thing you try to avoid) men are men and women are women, and cannot change from one to another. They can only pretend in the spur of a sexual fantasy, in which hopefully they make no permanent decisions.

Low iq post

Nothing I said was wrong.

get bent tranny

Wrong

Care to dive into specifics?

Let's start with an easy one. Where in nature does anal sex occur in a healthy form?

Humans?

I said healthy