Would you date a girl who didn't go to a university?

Would you date a girl that didn't have a bachelor's degree but just had an associate of arts degree? What if she didn't even have a respectable office job and just barely made over minimum wage? But she was pretty and had good values/ personality?

Attached: 2019-05-18-16-32-07--1221278347.jpg (271x186, 5K)

no

What if she had an office job that made as much money as a teacher instead?

>date a girl
no thanks

Sure. I'm not in university and i'm doing well.

Attached: 654564568976.jpg (498x278, 24K)

based

What if she made as much money as a teacher or slightly less? And her biggest dream was to be a stay at home mom?

Sounds good to me. I can support her.

I don't date girls (I did that and it was disappointing). However I'd never date a girl who doesn't have her head built up. I would absolutely Never date a dumb girl.

Get this now: Dumb girls are fucking useless in bed irl. Fact.

Also, why are you asking this? It sounds like an oddly specific circumstance.

Everyone I've dated has been higher educated than me in the field I studied, but that's because I'm an autist only capable of getting to know people I can relate to.
Would I mind dating them? No.
Is it likely? Also no.

See, she's a very pretty, feminine, somewhat old school type of female. She wants a strong man and she doesnt value a career much.And she's not a boring, lazy or dumb person either. She volunteers as a museum tour guide, takes dance classes, sings in a choir, writes a blog and self publishes books. But still, she doesn't drive because it gives her weird anxiety attacks ( she lives in a city so she takes the bus instead) and she doesnt have a 4 year degree so alot of my friends/ family think she's a freak.

She isn't dumb.

why do you want the opinion of anons on a gay chinese cartoon shitposting board

She sounds nice. As long as you have a good job and can support yourself and possibly her if you two are gonna move in together, I don't see the problem.

I'm just curious what people would think of a girl like that. She's such a weird blend of successful/ bum that it fascinates me.

That doesn't sound weird. Sounds like a textbook case of wallflower.

That's pretty much what I think. If I did make her get a BA it wouldn't really matter because she wouldn't choose anything really high earning like anything STEM or business related.pretty much just a waste of money and not worth debt.

Makes sense. She was homeschooled until highschool.

Depends on what her tits look like

They're nice. She wears 34 D and isn't overweight.

Imagine selecting a wife for the express purpose of being a house wife to cook, clean and raise children instead of how hot or much money she has.
Wouldn't that just be whackadoodle?

Sadly alot of people would say a woman with a good career is more useful than a woman who would be a good mom these days..

I’m in 100%

Lol

She sounds autistic af kek