Talking with girl on tinder

>talking with girl on tinder
>she asks me where i live
>she's on long island, I'm in CT making us only miles apart but also hours apart
why must god taunt me, i just want to have sex

Attached: 1558201812240.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

buy a boat

Just buy a gun

buy a boat

why is she so fat?

Attached: akari_question.jpg (686x576, 79K)

be you be faggot eat shit die
hang yourself

that would be pretty cool. ride across the sound to visit my love, i can pick her up and we can go to an island and look at horseshoe crabs or something

she ate a baby.

one too many hamburgers

perganté

Take the ferry in roodypooport

I think it's like $20-$30 downtown bpt

Go to rubmaps. Find a good place. Problem solved.

I already stopped talking to her. Oh well. I think I took the ferry once as a kid, can't remember. This thread is making me think of how long its been since I was on a boat despite living and working right by the water

I don't want some chinese lady touching my peepee user

Then come to New York City and choose your flavor. I got double titty fucked by two hot Russians with big tits. Fucked a blonde. Got wacked off by a cute Latina. And yes a fucked some ugly Chinese but.. it.. was.. fucking.. worth it.

If you're too dumb to look up how to get there and find out about the ferry, best you don't reproduce.

Every one knows ching-chong is best for your ding-dong.

I think it'd look pretty pathetic if I took the ferry to go fuck a girl on Tinder. Besides I could just drive to Long Island if I wanted to, I was disappointed she wasn't close by like I thought.

>tinder
>jewyork
>too far away
Good riddance

If I were you, I'd take the fairy

Nigger driving to long island is a chore. I live up rt8 but even if you live on 95 it will take a year to get there and cost the same in tolls