My name is andy...

My name is andy, i'm a wheelchairbound incel who hates women and is looking forward to bio wombs and robot waifus to fucking indscriminately. I also write erotica and get published, I'm absolutely proud of my crowning achievement despite knowing that my genre is by far the shittiest in the whole compendium of literature, but I'm exceedingly happy because one day I might be able to write another 50 Shades of Gray fanfiction and be bashed from people all around the globe. I'm also a devoted christian, I believe in christ even if i hate women and write degenerate filth, i know one day i will be saved be because i just need to eat a piece of bread and ask forgiveness to god for my sins, in fact I'm going to murder my mom who thinks I'm a stupid incel, I know god is going to give me eternal salvation if i beg enough. I'm andy and i'm a christian incel.

Attached: kRtz6X3.jpg (1200x1200, 455K)

Wtf andy does this? Oh my god! Sad!

Attached: akari what the fuck did they do to you.png (640x360, 267K)

korbo korbo korbo

hi andy

to be expected

What the heck? Why is Junko doing this? I am disgusted.

junko loves god too

Uh, let's see.
I'm not wheelchair-bound, I have to use a cane though.
I don't hate women, but the bio-wombs and robot waifus are fine.
The part about erotica is true, and I'm proud of it.
Another thing of opinions...
I don't hate women, I know I will be saved because I put faith in Him.

And I'm not an incel.
This will be my only reply to this thread. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- moegi0926]14a4c2b7c3fd8744c5a86ba0e6c0d3f9.jpg (800x800, 472K)

good on you andissius

>replies to this thread
>"thanks for reading my blog"
a reply isn't a blog though

Go easy on the disabled goku

Nobody cares stop impersonating people for mindless drama

Funny image

My name is andy, i'm a wheelchairbound incel who hates women and is looking forward to bio wombs and robot waifus to fucking indscriminately. I also write erotica and get published, I'm absolutely proud of my crowning achievement despite knowing that my genre is by far the shittiest in the whole compendium of literature, but I'm exceedingly happy because one day I might be able to write another 50 Shades of Gray fanfiction and be bashed from people all around the globe. I'm also a devoted christian, I believe in christ even if i hate women and write degenerate filth, i know one day i will be saved be because i just need to eat a piece of bread and ask forgiveness to god for my sins, in fact I'm going to murder my mom who thinks I'm a stupid incel, I know god is going to give me eternal salvation if i beg enough. I'm andy and i'm a christian incel.

Wtf andy why did you leak your pics

Attached: Baraka-Tivo-1538659973-163519.png (254x250, 90K)

haha spooks spooks spooks haha incel haha

Attached: 20190518_211352.jpg (1440x1440, 494K)

Attached: 20190518_211540.jpg (1440x1440, 541K)

You shoulda adhered to

Yeah but he said something wrong, I had to act fast and prove that I am, indeed, a 56% goblin that's fat and looks like a faggot.

Ah ok, you can leave now before this turns into a shitstorm

It's already a shitshow though.

Gimme a link to your fan fiction

no

My brother....Be proud of our IBERIAN heritage!

Attached: 1473871934780.jpg (711x531, 42K)

Can I help you kill your mother?

I'm white (East Germanic) though.

How are you on Jow Forums?

Lmao.

long time no see, andy

Oh, your room is dark. Your hand looked mexi*an in the first pi*

horrible

Attached: 60ac887fc65a13127f02a8036c29a18057c01cc7_hq.gif (320x180, 683K)

It was a shit angle, and I couldn't get my hand all the way in.